Pantone beginner ... advice please!

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Pantone beginner ... advice please!

by jonule » 13/07/07, 11:58

hello to all, I started in the field, I just designed a mower assembly to start like all, via different tips that I could glean right to left, thank you all.

I plan to adapt a 2cv as soon as my handshake on mower will be OK, and in the future my 405 which I have already seen a montage, but can I put a GV? or a carburetor I do not know I'm waiting a bit to see ...

I have just created a page and I would like to know the point of view of various experimenters, to know if the information I had collected was good, and if there was that I had omitted!
this to keep me informed of the latest advances in this area,

the page :
http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/pantone/pantone.html

so do not hesitate to tell me what you think!
I hope to be in the right section, thank you all.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/07/07, 12:02

Look at the 2ieme message of this topic: https://www.econologie.com/forums/autos-anci ... t3842.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/07/07, 14:28

0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 14/08/07, 16:41

Hello everyone,
here I go slowly and I realize by which stages the experimenters have passed, so I take my hat off.

where I am :
I realized this montage:
following this video:
http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/pantone/tondeuseC01.avi

regime not strong enough, reactor not primed I still have this:

slowdown problem: I switch to water doping:

following this video:
http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/pantone/tondeuseC02.avi

PS: is it normal that the bubbler moves so much? I left an update to the air following the readings of this forum ... (also I plugged live the steam outlet and the reactor inlet).

finally a plastic hose pete, I plan to switch copper:

and stinging me to admission: that's where I need advice before I realize:

what is the best, knowing that the tube that we see, left is the carburettor outlet and right the engine intake, it is a little crushed like a venturi, I plan to sting myself (the valve outlet) just a shortly before, as in an air duct, a venturi = small hose 6mm hose, bevelled?

thank you for guiding me and leave your comments on the road that I am!

8)
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 14/08/07, 17:13

Hello

Go see the small motor tutorial

a bulger does not need to be metal plastic canister lava semitransparent glass to see milky vapor and see if it becomes depressed (it cracks or swells)
the bubbler must be waterproof (it does not work like your video)
it would be better to put it on the deck of the mower, a single cylinder vibrates.
If you want to make 100% panton pose a simple small model carburetor reduced input reactor much easier to operate and you are sure to put all the fuel in the engine, it will always be time when you have to master the settings to make him drink a little water vapor,
More convenient to make consumption measurements, with a bubbler we do not know what is measured with the mayonaise remaining at the fon, d besides the intake of water exhaust
in the end we learn almost nothing but distilling the layer of good fuel floating on the water ..

Andre
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 17/08/07, 09:13

thank you André I will try that, I had put a small carburetor aside ... I imagine you are talking about "water carburetor" = modified?
because I put back the original caburator and it works normally with gasoline; other than that I can't "prime" the reactor.

I took a metal can because the plastic bottle of mineral water (thin plastic) literally crashed.
I finished my fittings I will try the watertight can, I understand that if it is not waterproof it changes the air / fuel ratio. I just suspected that the bubbler is overpressure and that it disturbs ...

next step: make "correct" water vapor ;-)

thanks for the link, that's fine what you do.
0 x
Other

by Other » 17/08/07, 17:21

Hello
thank you André I will try that, I had put a small carburetor aside ... I imagine you are talking about "water carburetor" = modified?

Find yourself a small carburetor of reduced model there is a screw of adjustment wealth and a bushel for gases.
the bus is made from 3,2 to 4 mm for well feeds reactor
the nozzle must have a smaller passage than the space rod tube
if you want a good vacuum to operate a carburetor
those of clipper are too big it is necessary to modify them.

Andre

Upload Photo with PicTiger
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 17/08/07, 20:41

Hello Jonule

Excuse the off topic but, Chai not what you did with your car but, it seems to me that you have a "small" problem of negative camber and opening of the front axle ... you have to go soft on the curbs and the flower beds .... : Mrgreen:

https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/caross.jpg

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 20/08/07, 09:44

Andre wrote:Find yourself a small carburetor of reduced model there is a screw of adjustment wealth and a bushel for gases.
those of clipper are too big it is necessary to modify them.

ah! I am interested to know how to modify it!
I will take a picture of it ...

because that of reduced model, I would have to buy it :?
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 22/08/07, 13:22

the modification of carbu is that given by Mr. David on this page:?
http://quanthomme.free.fr/pantone/pagedavid/PageM_David11.htm
"
Running a normal carburetor on a PANTONE reactor is tricky for the simple fact that the vacuum and flow are very low in this one because of the air intake just before admission.

I have already mentioned this serious problem, and I have described a rotary valve system that closes the air intake for a moment, during the admission time, to have the maximum depression and produce the operation of the carburettor.
"

otherwise I now understand the creation of a plug carburetor that André offers on his pantone wiki page "water doping of a small engine":

for the best practice should be to use the original carburetor of the vehicle (or the mower) and a carburetor for water?

I hope I understood
please
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"