Auto 34

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

Auto 34

by Other » 07/07/07, 01:03

Hello
After having read all the good test of the Peugeot 505 As in home, which is a real test endurance in different conditons
the results are almost identical to what I get on a Mercedes 300D, same consomation of diesel and aproximately the same consomation of water between 0,8 l and 1,2 liters for 6 liters of diesel 100km ..
Yet the assembly is differrent (I guess) it works with a bubbler and me with a carburetor in a small bubbler heated exhaust) although the cars are differrent,
This proves that the system works more or less the same way, I am pleased to read as realistic results
it'll help the other.
These results are based on more than 5000km therefore errerues margin is minimal, not mirobolant results with exotic materials, something concrete .. telling me that we are on the right track. most of the work is to run the reactor in a conventional use as MR everyone, small runs and driving city, there comes quietly it will be only after you have found the best performance in highway driving and how to pick the heat on small path .. (if it is not successful in finding the method used city, the sytem will interest only few people)

Andre
0 x
jeff2410
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeff2410 » 07/07/07, 10:22

hello, this is my post as 1er a small presentation is required.
I was born in Reunion Island, but unfortunately I live in Metropolitan France (work). I discovered the Pantone engine more than 2 years ago on the site "we can do it", then on "QUANT'HOMME" and finally on ECONOLOGY, I started by pantonizing my mower and there big disappointment, it works well with pure gasoline in the bubbler. But as soon as I added the water the nightmare started it was impossible for me to keep a constant regime which has also continued to drop and as it swelled me to play continuously with the controllers and to pass for DoctorGlobulle, I dropped the Pantone.But I continued to follow all the posts on this subject Also, I tested several tips from ANDRE: 1-the turbulence generator.
2-magnets on the fuel inlet line
The acetone-3
with this and the use of a hyperlubrifiant I'm 4,3l / 100 106 diesel on my 1,5D
As oil continues to rise and seen the results of André who is creeping toward 30% savings and Camel which exceeded, I prepare my pantoniser 106 my return from vacation.
Before my question I want to thank all the people who contribute to the wealth of this forum.
AUTO34 on it says:
I dropped the cooling system heat, so the engine temperature dropped instantly, and at the same time my water consumption for the Pantone also dropped. This consumption stabilized the rest of the trip at 0.70litres / 100Km
Why lowering the temperature in the cooling circuit influences the water consumption of the pantone?
0 x
JEFF2410
Other

by Other » 07/07/07, 15:58

Hello
I dropped the cooling system heat, so the engine temperature dropped instantly, and at the same time my water consumption for the Pantone also dropped. This consumption stabilized the rest of the trip at 0.70litres / 100Km
Why lowering the temperature in the cooling circuit influences the water consumption of the pantone?

It must also read that he had already made a trip to the desertic and hot country before and he had the coolant temperature problems.
IL removed the calorstat for a similar problem, the temperature of the bubbler has Chutter mions and evaporation, water in the reactor consomation
Although placing a valve on the bubbler heating circuit would have been more judicious, or control the outlet of the bubbler vapor.

In a diesel or gasoline engine it is intereet to have the highest temperurure of the coolant heat loss walls are less, however the aluminum cylinder head must be adequately cooled at all locations
manufacturers often limit the temperature SNV diesel has 85c this implies that the passage of this valve can mount a 95 and exceed 100c
It is of interest in hot countries to walk with a low anti-freeze ratio, the pure antifreeze in a sytéme is less effective to absolve the heat.
For your mixing bubbler with gasoline and water mixture is not very functional, it's just good for a show that harms the credibility of the sytéme more than anything else.
one hand, the evaporation temperatures are differrentes and the two liquids, in the same reactor poses adjustment problems
Kidney no evidence that it is a fuel and water reaction in the reactor. It is known that the passage of water or fuel into the reactor improves FUNCTIONING motor ..
I do not think that the water which crosses the reactor becomes a fuel, (it is my opinion of small handyman) at least persone managed to put fire on the output of the reactor, nor to prove that.
It is important not to say engine water, but rather
Improved engine efficiency with water ..

Andre
0 x
jeff2410
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeff2410 » 07/07/07, 16:59

thank you Andrew!
I asked this question because on my 106 I roll also without the heat for more than 200000kms is a family practice in Reunion : Cheesy: Maybe Zac also the practice?
I'm going to do some tests with the calorstat maybe it will improve my consumption even more.
0 x
JEFF2410
Other

by Other » 07/07/07, 17:36

Hello

Calorstats have different temperature and differrent quality, more precise and faster response.
If a motor heats up it is not because of the calorstat if it is functional, but because the radiator is insuficient for the climate, it also sells radio-changers with several passes, more effective.
The calorstats is especially interesting for a more rapid rise in temperature in the cold no calorstat country you dual your consomation on a petrol engine ..

Andre
0 x
jeff2410
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeff2410 » 07/07/07, 18:06

Hello,
careful I'll probably say stupid things but hey, it's to try to move forward together;
Since we need heat with a Pantone if we reduce the radiator?
Would there be more heat in the escape?
Will the head gasket support it?
André did you try to put your candle at the beginning of the reactor because my intuition tells me that at the exit of the reactor the transformation in gas is already made (if transformation there is)?
0 x
JEFF2410
Flytox

by Flytox » 07/07/07, 22:13

Hello Jeff2410

jeff2410 wrote:Since we need heat with a Pantone if we reduce the radiator?

It is always possible but not to break your engine / cylinder head gas will have to monitor your temperature as the milk on the fire and be quick to turn off the engine ..... a little heavy.

I think it's boring to regulate the temperature a little higher by putting a calorstat provided to 3 ° more example. (85 from 88 in °). They do this in competition.

jeff2410 wrote:Would there be more heat in the escape?

I think the difference will be insignificant. By cons, if you isolate your heat collector échappementet and handlebar following you can win (in 50 150 ° F).

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Other

by Other » 08/07/07, 05:58

Hello

Air-cooled engines have better thermal efficiency
their cylinder head temperature is warmer normally 130c maximum 204c
it is necessary to cool the cylinder head to keep the exhaust valves at normal temperature
They heat up with each passage of hot gases, they remove their calorie in the cylinder head by the seat and the valve guide.
the cylinder barrel requires less cooling, just to maintenire a temperature that can withstand oils
The piston are cooled by endessous with a jet of oil to the piston head.
The cast-iron cylinder heads provide a warmer exhaust outlet than the aluminum heads.
a diesel cylinder head covered with black soot also makes escape hotter.
Following the design and materials for the cylinder head is estimated that the heat loss is equal to hand exhaust and coolant (30%)
The heat coming out of the exhaust part is absobed in the cylinder head by the coolant and at the outlet of the cylinder head the diameter of the duct increases = expansion = cooling.
Andre
0 x
jeff2410
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jeff2410 » 08/07/07, 09:52

Hello, and thank you for your answers.
ok for the calorstat
for the exhaust outlet I am trying to make me manufacture a collector stainless steel (or iron) 4 1 with 4 integrated reactors followed by their 4 GVI (or 1 GVI common?) .As my exhaust outlets are just below of my intake entries it will be the shortest way and I will have the max of heat.
In this regard a diesel 4 cylinders (106 1,5D) it seems to me that the cylinders are walking in pairs, and when cyl1 3 2 are échappemnt the cyl4et are admission.
Would not it judiscieux to the exits to the réacteurs1et3 admission2et4 and ditto for réacteurs2et4 outputs to adm1et3?
To you to comment and correct!
A+
0 x
JEFF2410
Flytox

by Flytox » 08/07/07, 11:00

Hello jeff2410

jeff2410 wrote:for the exhaust outlet I am trying to make me manufacture a collector stainless steel (or iron) 4 1 with 4 integrated reactors followed by their 4 GVI (or 1 GVI common?) .As my exhaust outlets are just below of my intake entries it will be the shortest way and I will have the max of heat.

"Make me manufacture", I hope you have a solid budget ....: Mrgreen:
and as this solution is not much used you have nerves of steel if it does not work as you want ....

jeff2410 wrote:In this regard a diesel 4 cylinders (106 1,5D) it seems to me that the cylinders are walking in pairs, and when cyl1 3 2 are échappemnt the cyl4et are admission.
Would not it judiscieux to the exits to the réacteurs1et3 admission2et4 and ditto for réacteurs2et4 outputs to adm1et3?

Normally 4 cylinders are used rather than 2 for example to improve the cyclic regularity of the torque, and therefore the flexibility of the engine. I don't know your engine but I'll be surprised if it works the way you say. 4 cylinder engines usually it is 1-2-4-3 or 1-3-4-2 for "ignition" order.

In grand prix motorcycles, they invented the "Big bang" engine where the cylinders work 2 by 2, but the specifications are very different from that of your car.

It's a story of tire / track / torque / driver's driving interaction that would allow an increase in performance at the time not the conso ...8)

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132