Experimenters database

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
John Do57
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Experimenters database

by John Do57 » 11/11/06, 16:48

Hello everybody

as part of my database course, I must create a database on a topic of my choice. I think that this could be an opportunity to create a database of experimenters from Pantone, vortex, hydrogen injection, or others.

With this system, we could know the geographic location, the processes tested, the results obtained, the means used, (etc.) for each experimenter.

For example, by entering "vortex" and "lorraine" we can know who in lorraine has experienced the vortex.

Or, another example, find out who obtained more than 30% improvement in consumption during their experimentation.

This could be an interesting tool to promote geographic mutual aid and centralize data.

First of all, has this not already been done?

If not, what do you think?

@+
Jean-Do
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/11/06, 16:52

Very good idea !
Regarding the Pantone it would fit perfectly into this subject: https://www.econologie.com/forums/formulaire ... t2157.html

I already have a small database with page 1 of the form ...

We should see how we organize ourselves ...
0 x
John Do57
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by John Do57 » 11/11/06, 17:10

I thought first of all to resume the experiments referenced on quanthomme, for the pantone and the vortex.

Then we can resume the system of feedback form on experience ... or that each experimenter, on this post or another, answers the questions:
-name, contact details
- skills
-means available
-results obtained
etc.
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 11/11/06, 22:42

I already heard that kelke time ago !!!
I even boosted this dynamic on several occasions ...!
power bench tests are still current, for those kca interested, it is the first and only thing to do, if we want to move forward !!!
the problem; and christophe and ptetre else will be able to confirm it, the return of exp is limited and the one of solidarity between researcher !!!! as long as each stays in the corner, there is nothing ki advance!

THEN KI DOING WHAT? WHEN? HOW? 'OR' WHAT? AND WHY?

in Summary: IT IS NOT TO DO KI MUST SAY, IT IS TO DO KI IS TO DO !!!
ki speaks and ki does ??? !!! there would be time ke each accepting these ecocyterian duties

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/11/06, 22:59

Calm down Kevin, speaking of lack of solidarity I refer you to this subject: https://www.econologie.com/forums/le-spad-pr ... t2503.html

So it's got a corner in you huh?

In addition I gave you almost 1 year ago the feedback form and I never had anything as feedback ... so good ... you may have lost them?
0 x
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 11/11/06, 23:23

no i lost nothing it's just that without the participation of the pantonists even, it is useless.
AND then I am one of the only ones to have validation on the bench and a certain number of prototypes, and kan I see that nobody seemed interested in my results, nor even a single question! It is not easy to continue to share! !! in one without!
however, I still have it for those who want to do something kelke !!!
SOLIDARITY obliges : Lol:
anyway when vs want we do econological proto for econology !!! : Cheesy: 8)

and worse if the pantonist validated 10 protos, 3banc ..... you see the return that we would have ??? go I spoke for the year, I will act to compensate and I will come back next year A +
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/11/06, 23:36

Everything sustainable is built over time ...
0 x
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 12/11/06, 00:25

Asgard bone tyr wrote:....... it's not easy to continue sharing !!! in one without!

good evening asgard os tyr
Your exclamation "ds only one without" suggests that you would also like to receive feedback from experiences to improve yours.

Have you tried to contact the people who expose their assembly (and who have convincing results) on the quanthomme site ?, you could validate their consumption by the passage on the bench that you know.

I would not discourage you to persevere if you think your experience of doping with water very improving compared to certain message on quanthomme
http://quanthomme.free.fr/qhsuite/systemespantonefrance.htm

http://quanthomme.free.fr/pantone/realisations/details22.htm

# 22: goes from 95 hp to 125 hp, i.e. + 31,5% power.
before, with 95 hp, it consumed 21L / h (0,221 L / ch.h)
now with 125 hp, it consumes 5L / h + 10L of water (0,04 L / ch.h of diesel), or 5,5 times less specific consumption (drop of 81,9%)
But here, it can no longer do without full load, since at full load it is forced to consume 21 L / h

If we assumed the same reduction in specific consumption but at full load, it should do 525 ch (21 / 0,04) (before: 21 / 0,221 = 95 hp)

bolt
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 12/11/06, 01:04

Hello
Asgard is back.
Well that is good news.
You did not change.
You are always rebellious and you say that the exchange always goes in the same direction. Why are you saying that ?
Just look at the people who are discussing Pantone.
Who can bring you something today?
If you can get something by putting the car on your bench then I'm ready to do it.
I have a Super 5 and now a Golf D doped with water.
If you're in the Blois area in the spring, we can meet.
Otherwise I am in the Paris region the rest of the time.
0 x
Other

by Other » 12/11/06, 06:09

Hello
# 22: goes from 95 hp to 125 hp, i.e. + 31,5% power.
before, with 95 hp, it consumed 21L / h (0,221 L / ch.h)
now with 125 hp, it consumes 5L / h + 10L of water (0,04 L / ch.h of diesel), or 5,5 times less specific consumption (drop of 81,9%)
But here, it can no longer do without full load, since at full load it is forced to consume 21 L / h

I do not know how it can pass 10 liters of water if the engine is not at full load, each time I increase the amount of excess water this is translated by an overconsumption , however my engine is 123 hp and I also tested it in the 4300 rpm carpet a good bit on the highway and when I pass more than 2 liters of water the temperature of the reactor drops, but pass more water that we burn diesel and have more power? With all the montages that we have heard, it is the only one that arrives at such results. If the figures are well measured, it's fantastic! I still have a lot of work to do just to get halfway through this result.

Andre
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"