Pantone engine on AX Essence?

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
electron13
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pantone engine on AX Essence?

by electron13 » 05/10/06, 19:21

hi tlm

last week I saw an ax motor on a test bench
it works at 60% WATER and 40% super.
fortiche dude, but he didn't tell me anything about the system
except it's a pantone. and that the plans are on the net
I made myself a pantone like him, but it works in.
how does he do the guy 60% AND 40%?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/10/06, 20:07

Hello and welcome

we are super in the blur there!

we are very happy for your boyfriend and his AX motor, but was it only loaded?

as for your test, if you could tell us more: on which engine? in a vehicle or on the bench, reactor dimensions, possible phot, etc ...
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Pantone engine on AX Essence?

by Cuicui » 05/10/06, 22:42

electron13 wrote:hi tlm

last week I saw an ax motor on a test bench
it works at 60% WATER and 40% super.
how does he do the guy 60% AND 40%?

It can also work even with more water. The principle consists in extracting (with a bubbler) the petrol vapors contained in the mixture. The engine consumes gasoline and a little water vapor. When there is no more gasoline to extract, only the water remains and the engine breaks down ... dry. Nothing to cry for a miracle!
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 06/10/06, 07:11

Hello
Its engine worked in 100% Pantone from what I believe.
So the engine is running. It turns thanks to gasoline vapor.
Now it would surprise me that the proportions consumed by the engine are 60% water and 40% gasoline.
This is the proportions that there was in the bubbler.
I run a 4T 110CC engine with more water than that in the bubbler. But in the end after prolonged operation there is still 60 or 80% of initial water, but the essence is no longer there. Always add more to restart the engine the next day.
On my car the percentage of water consumed compared to petrol is less than 1%. And if we exceed the 1% the engine gives a maximum and there is a risk of shooting the cylinder head and the pistons.
drive with a drilled cylinder head gasket and you will see that the engines do not accept water in a liquid state.
The problem with increasing the proportion of water absorbed by the engine is that the vapor will eventually recondense. The more steam sucked in, the greater the risk that it will recondense.
I did a test by sucking the vapor of a "Vaporetto" into the carburetor. Believe me there was a lot of humidity and I was far from 60/40%.
0 x
Other

by Other » 06/10/06, 15:26

Hi Pit
On my car the percentage of water consumed compared to petrol is less than 1%. And if we exceed the 1% the engine gives a maximum and there is a risk of shooting the cylinder head and the pistons.
drive with a drilled cylinder head gasket and you will see that the engines do not accept water in a liquid state.
The problem with increasing the proportion of water absorbed by the engine is that the vapor will eventually recondense. The more vapor drawn in, the greater the risk that it will recondense.

Do not overdo it. It is not so fearful that the engines have 1% water vapor, this is what the engine swallows on rainy and foggy or stormy summer days!
agree with you, that the liquid water in an engine is to be avoided the drops of water marks the piston like a cleaning with the jet of sand.
just take apart a diesel that worked with a split cylinder head gasket and see what the coolant did on the pistons.
But to swallow steam out of the pant he is able to eat it if the power is 10% it is almost in the norm
the limit is when it comes out of the reactor below 90c and the limit on the engine when it starts to have small misfires while driving loaded and there is a lot of water it comes out white through the exhaust and that borders on 3 liters per hour! but the engine consumes more at this level it is more a steam cleaning than anything else.
At idle it is another story fuel consumption and low, heat in the reactor low, it is preferable not to send water to the engine ...
Water should be sent depending on the fuel consumed with a certain delay, that is to say wait for the heat to settle in the reactor.
The way I use to control the water is the reactor outlet temperature.
When the engine running with a bubbler in 100% panton
it is valid for a show, a real engine that works consumes all that we give it. We don't power an engine with a still. At the start he eats all that is good in the fuel and then he dries with the residue.
Those who have operated on a still know that the first alcohol to come out is 90 degrees and the last is 30 degrees and then it's water!

Andre
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 08/10/06, 23:12

Yes it's true it's more 10% than 1% I made a mistake : Oops:
0 x