Honda 6,5 HP GX200 engine

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
brunoG
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Honda 6,5 HP GX200 engine

by brunoG » 07/08/06, 11:27

Hello everybody

Here is my first message :P

Message updated on 11/8/06 at 10 a.m.

It's been a good year that I have been spending regularly on the site and forum and now i'm going into the concrete 8)

So I found a 33 KWa generator with an engine Honda GX200

It's great (unleaded), it's the big brother of Michel David's test engine : Cheesy:

Here is the state of my knowledge:

Please note: this message will evolve, depending on the progress of the project :P

the reactor

It is largely inspired by mini reactor of Michel David (the one with the matchbox, at the end of the page)

Here is its diagram, in configuration 3 (with the ball valve fuel)

And here is the exploded view, before welding:

The rod is made of steel with a diameter of 8 mm and a length of 16 cm (like the generator Honda 2,2 kw). Ideally stainless steel series 310, but:
Andre wrote:If it is a first assembly takes a simple steel rod, if the assembly works well, after a year of use you will replace it with stainless steel. It is not the nox that makes the assembly work or not work.

The rest is recycling.

The fuel is a Dellorto SHA 1412 recovered from a scooter repairer.

The bubbler (optional)

It will consist of a 5 liter plastic container (container of coolant).

Depending on the pressure, the container will deform. A properly adjusted motor drives a half-crushed container.

Interior design

The idea is to be able to test the maximum posibility. For this, I will use high temperature hoses to replace the copper pipes

1, Water doping
The advantage of this solution is that the "engine" is touched as little as possible.
This solution will work with the water bulb, as described above

I think just put water in the bubbler and send the outlet of the reactor in the air intake of the carburetor, with a valve at the outlet of the reactor and another to manage a "pure" air intake towards the carburetor when the first valve is closed.

2, reactor + bulb with mixture

This corresponds to the mounting of the tutorial

In my case, I remove the original fuel and connect the reactor directly to the engine inlet. The high temperature hose, giving me this flexibility

3, Ball valve + reactor

At the entrance to the reactor, the plug fuel that will have to be found :?

Advantage: being able to use fuel oil, diesel or alcohol

What do you think ?

My questions:

Where to find high temperature hoses? In the breakage? Are the coolant lines suitable?

Thank you for your remarks.
Sincerely,

Bruno
Last edited by brunoG the 11 / 08 / 06, 10: 12, 5 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/08/06, 13:38

Apparently, stainless steel would only have an advantage for doping ...

Let us know about your editing.
:)
Last edited by Christophe the 03 / 04 / 15, 13: 54, 1 edited once.
0 x
brunoG
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by brunoG » 08/08/06, 03:00

Start post updated

Hi Christopher,

Does the notion of "water doping" mean that a water / petrol mixture passes through the reactor? :D

I read the tutorial, and search the quantum site, but there is so much info :|

@+

Bruno
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 08/08/06, 06:31

Hello,
No doping al, water we keep the carburetion mode of the engine and we only pass water mist in the reactor, this system is more efficient and simpler on diesel engines.
on petrol engines it takes less water. and a control over the quantity depending on the power required, this contributes to a clean engine with white oil candle and less pollution, this allows the gasoline engine to run with poorer ratios.

On certain engine you can pass the fuel and a small portion of water vapor.
The stainless steel rod is generally used for water-doped motors.
You can start with a steel rod for the first experiments, it does not change much to the performance of the reactor, the success of the operation of the reactor depends mainly on the accessories around the reactor, the reactor itself needs to have a game from 1mm all around a length which can vary from 120mm to 200mm.
Will you have to determine what you want to save, or walk with the minimum amount of pollution, or walk with heavy fuel?
The bubbler is good in practice only for water doping.
If you want to make an operational assembly of the generator and not just an experiment, I advise you to make an assembly 100% panton the reactor powered with a small modified carburetor, it starts with petrol and can work with fuel oil with diesel or alcohol , then when you have mastered the system you will dop it with a little water. especially if you are running on heavy fuel, the exhaust smells less than a diesel engine with a little water and the engine stays dry
Water in small petrol engines saves a lot.
If the load is constant it is not difficult to adjust.
Andre
0 x
brunoG
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by brunoG » 08/08/06, 10:00

Thank you André for your very interesting answer.

It should be in the FAQ to the question: "what are the different possible installations?" :D

And you ask THE question: "what am I looking to do?"
Prove that I can operate a pantonized engine quickly in order to interest a small group of people here in New Caledonia, to install a maximum of pantonized engines.

We have 2 problems:
The first is that what works in mainland France does not necessarily work here : Lol:
So you have to prove yourself here

And the second is that Caledonian diesel is not only more polluting than in Europe but also less expensive. I therefore think privileged the pollution side more than the consumption side ...

But people are more enthusiastic, so I think it can work well here ...

See you soon

Sincerely,

Bruno
0 x
brunoG
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by brunoG » 09/08/06, 01:44

Hello,

I modified the departure post to take into account your comments.

what do you think of my diagram?
Are there things missing?
Ah, yes, the exhaust outlet to go to the bubbler : Cheesy:

@+

bruno
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/08/06, 10:55

brunoG wrote:Hi Christopher,

Does the notion of "water doping" mean that a water / petrol mixture passes through the reactor? :D

No precisely ... I advise you to (re?) Read this page: https://www.econologie.com/les-principau ... -1314.html (and following)
Last edited by Christophe the 03 / 04 / 15, 13: 54, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/08/06, 10:57

brunoG wrote:And the second is that Caledonian diesel is not only more polluting than in Europe but also less expensive. I therefore think privileged the pollution side more than the consumption side ...

But people are more enthusiastic, so I think it can work well here ...

You will be able to operate without problem any small gasoline engine with GO with a 100% Pantone (not necessarily with water but it will help vapocracking I think) if the assembly is neat ...

ps: I inserted your image directly on the server of the site, it is more reliable ... For the continuation, try to use this method: https://www.econologie.com/forums/pour-copie ... t1815.html
0 x
brunoG
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by brunoG » 10/08/06, 22:53

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback :?
I don't forget you, but the internet is very slow these days (3 minutes to open a page): we have a satellite link : Cry:

Sincerely,

Bruno
0 x