Volkswagen Beetle 1302

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
fabrice
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Volkswagen Beetle 1302

by fabrice » 07/05/06, 19:46

Hello, I'm redoing a ladybug and I would like to know if I can rotate it with the pantone process.
:| :|
0 x
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 16/05/06, 12:10

Hello

rotate it with a pantone it is possible but not easily manageable but in doping no problem get started and come to report on the forum
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/05/06, 15:53

Last edited by Christophe the 07 / 09 / 09, 12: 14, 1 edited once.
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 16/05/06, 20:39

Good luck and keenly that we see what you have concocted for us.
Wasn't it on Coxes that Vix systems were installed?

0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

pantone engine on vw beetle 1302

by denis » 16/05/06, 20:55

the pmc kit, was marketed for the cox, the goal was the cox de mexico. I will see if I find ...
0 x
Other

by Other » 16/05/06, 22:01

Hello Denis
On the cocinelles in Mexico it is 100% panton with a small mower carburetor, (it just takes the exhaust of two cylinders to heat the reactor) the results to be announced were good.
However, these engines make 10 liters per 100km for a
1600cc I had one in my youth .. it drank more than a DS 19 with a double Weber body ... at that time the absence cost nothing here, $ 0,10 per liter, American cars were 25 at 30 liters per 100km
What we see that the panton is effective on greedy engines and on diesels that smoke, of old generation, but on (good diesels) new generation, it is more difficult to improve.

Andre
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

pantone engine on vw beetle 1302

by denis » 16/05/06, 23:06

yes André, that's what I saw, at the start of my research.
As for pantone gain, it's good for my vintage car :D Damage that all the technology cannot be replaced by some end of tube : Cheesy: damage, by pride the builders will not pass to this system, should not be exaggerated: to follow some do-it-yourselfers who have the unconsciousness to swing all that on Internet :!: :!: damage ... not profitable
0 x
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 16/05/06, 23:51

Andre wrote:What we find that the panton is effective on greedy engines and on diesels that smoke, old generation, but on (good diesels) new generation, it is more difficult to improve.

Good evening
this is what I logically thought I understood:
to have a lot of heat available to "prime" the reactor, you have to load the engine very hard (thus the exhaust outlet rises in temperature)

but since the engines of today are always too strong for what they have to do (cars), we rarely have the opportunity to "charge" as it takes (long enough) to "prime"

imagine staying 5 minutes walking in town on a 150hp car with automatic transmission

and all that without smoking (on a well adjusted engine)
and the problem is, that without smoking, the exhaust has a hard time exceeding 700 ° C and as soon as you release the accelerator a little, these 700 ° c descend in arrow
(put a thermocouple probe in the sample, it's spectacular)

Like what makes a motor run is only the difference in T ° between "the average T ° compression phase"and the "average T ° useful explosion phase"

and that in an engine which does not smoke, the good efficiency of this engine makes that the rise in T ° is transformed in good part into mechanical energy, that thus limits the T ° output ech.

By cons in an engine that smokes (black) easily, we know that the combustion is not complete:
1) or the diesel flow is really too high, but the combustion started normally, so explosion pressure well spent in mechanical energy and it smokes while gaining only a few degrees
2) or the engine is very badly adjusted, and consumes a lot for little power, which means that you can keep the accelerator fully down longer without leaving in the scenery, on the one hand, and on the other hand, combustion certainly continues after the explosion phase, and probably still burns at the level of the reactor, and there it can reach much higher T °, ​​suitable forpriming of the reactor, which, once started, results in better combustion

You will say to me: if there is better combustion : Arrow: then the temperature drops again, : Arrow: no doubt what greater drop is necessary for "defuse"the reactor: what must probably happen in town

it is this principle that Zac uses to initiate the first time, when it has just made a montage (taken to the extreme of course)

: Arrow: plug the intake air intake almost entirely to smoke all black : Arrowd:
even if its engine does not smoke of origin, there there is sure too much diesel for the air sucked, and the combustion is strongly slowed down considering the lack of air which implies a much less strong compression, from where combustion more slow, and probably still burning after opening the exhaust valve.

(to know if after doing that it is enough to reboot yourself)

we come back to the same phenomenon that I tried to explain here, on the why of the result and who has some who would "work" better than others
https://www.econologie.com/forums/public2/essaiconsojd4255.xls
(Sheet2)
0 x
Other

by Other » 18/05/06, 03:31

Hello bolt
In my case 123hp turbo diesel engine, when I completely plug the air filter inlet, this will shoot a 4mm hole in the small water cap and through the oil breather, and some air filter box leaks ..
I keep the gas at the bottom for 2 minutes (it's very long)
As I am not seated in the car, I do not see the RPM, but it does not turn quickly approximately 2000 rpm maximum while this engine can go to 4350 rpm. there is no visible smoke.
on the injection pump there is a pressure control on the intake manifold which controls the flow of the pump.
Many imagine that the position of the gas pedal and an indication of the flow rate of the pump, it is wrong it is just an order.
It is true that doing this exercise will start the reactor, but it does not stay on long if the temperature is not present in the reactor,
This has the role especially to pass at high velocity all that the engine can swallow through the reactor, but it is very difficult in these particular conditions to generate a lot of heat we are without load and not at high speed, accelerator at the end don't want to say anything ..
Good conditions it is engine from 1800 to 2000 rpm in a steep pedal almost at the bottom, just to prevent it from changing speed (it is an automatic)
The problem with auto diesels at 100kmh is 2600 rpm and not a lot of accelerator, uses a 45 hp to drive the vehicle, and the panton does not like 4000rpm and it does not like half load,
Auto diesel at low speed, its cycle is close to real diesel.

In reality car engines are not the right condidates for the panton. On boats or generators, water pump, it should be better.

Andre
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 18/05/06, 09:10

Hello!

I think that one of the main reasons for the good results of the pantone on the highway apart from the constant speed, it is also a very pronounced strong bubbling (oxygenation) that we find in the zac or andré test when we completely plug the air filter inlet.
I suspect that 2 minutes is very long because I tried a few seconds and through the window of my bubbler you can see the tremendous eddies that it causes, it looks like a geiser!
I had to stop, too little to swallow water with my shabby 1/2 suction pipe inlet bubbler.

Andre wrote:Many imagine that the position of the gas pedal and an indication of the flow rate of the pump, it is wrong it is just an order.

Here is a very interesting remark which contradicts everything we have heard so far about the style: "I save because I press less on the gas pedal."

ps: sorry fab for this little apartment
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!