Help for water doping my engine

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Tabasco
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Help for water doping my engine

by Tabasco » 01/12/17, 13:10

Hello everybody

I am Kevin, I am 30 years old and I am interested lately in the systems of doping with water of the engines. I would like to equip my car with one of these systems, but I admit that I am completely lost in the face of tons of information that can be found ...
I am not an expert in mechanics, but hey I have small bases :). I do not know how to weld, but I know how to make beer :P
My car is an 80 1.9TDI audi approaching the 300km 000. I live in Toulouse, and will be cool to discuss with someone who is hot to pass on his knowledge and help me build it on my titina. If you have contacts or others in the Toulouse region, I am hot mega! thank you
0 x
dany81
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Help for water doping of my engine

by dany81 » 12/05/18, 10:27

Hi Tabasco, hello to all and all
to introduce myself, Dany 57 years
I just re-register on this site, it was quite a few years ago that I was registered but I lost my username and password. I am south of Albi and 45 mn of Tlse.
if you have not found anyone, here is my blog to start; http://leblogdedany8.over-blog.net/
a sharing for those who do not know him.

@+
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/05/18, 11:07

danny hello
all that is added to a motor, HHo, WITH, Gillier pantone is automatically a change from the mine certificate since modifying the established parameters.
Now, if we have to wait for the leaders to make decisions in this direction, there will be a lot of water that will come under the bridges. Sometimes it is necessary to anticipate the future, even at the limits of legislation aimed at restricting all innovations. But as the ecology, the reduction of pollution are on the rise, it is the legislation that will put water in his wine or VSU in engines. :D
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
dany81
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by dany81 » 12/05/18, 12:20

hi Janic
You're right for the HHO, it takes an RTI as I specified on my blog.
However for the AVEC (already, it is necessary that the guy dismount your admission to find it) or the oxidizer, which is posed against the exhaust, no cutting, there is no law that prohibits it, moreover I spent my Cherokee at the beginning of the month and the guy confirmed it to me.
Now if you come across a gus who is zealous, there is always one who thinks he is the eternal father, you change creamery.
I attacked the oxidizer for my Dragstar 1100 which will follow on the blog in a few weeks.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/05/18, 13:35

However for the AVEC (already, it is necessary that the guy dismount your admission to find it) or the oxidizer, which is posed against the exhaust, no cutting, there is no law that prohibits it, moreover I spent my Cherokee at the beginning of the month and the guy confirmed it to me.
It is not the technical control, rather superficial, but the control of the mines which would see the connection of the pipe coming from the Ecopra and would consider it as an addition, non-legal, likely to modify the characteristics of the vehicle (in better like worse).
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 20/06/18, 06:10

tabasco wrote:Hello everybody

I am Kevin, I am 30 years old and I am interested lately in the systems of doping with water of the engines. I would like to equip my car with one of these systems, but I admit that I am completely lost in the face of tons of information that can be found ...
I am not an expert in mechanics, but hey I have small bases :). I do not know how to weld, but I know how to make beer :P
My car is an 80 1.9TDI audi approaching the 300km 000. I live in Toulouse, and will be cool to discuss with someone who is hot to pass on his knowledge and help me build it on my titina. If you have contacts or others in the Toulouse region, I am hot mega! thank you

hello, here is an easy kit for 300 euros ...
https://www.youtube.com/user/ECONOKIT/v ... _polymer=1
0 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 08/07/19, 15:09

hello, for any mechanical change there are no worries, we have the right to increase 10% power in all legality, for the rest the mines we must forget a simple information and acceptance by the insurer, introducing the device it is enough to be sure, everything is to be assured, not words in the air, knowing of cause :D
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/