Pantone engine Toyota Hilux 2.4L

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Pantone engine Toyota Hilux 2.4L

by lau » 04/02/06, 01:06

Doping in water on a Toyota Hilux 2,4L of 145500Km.

Installation of the reactor and bubbler on batti, the oil filter remains accessible! Everything is removable.

Fittings bubbler / reactor or reactor / venturi not exceed 26cm!
The 310mm stainless steel core with a length of 150mm is held in place by centralizing and welded. The annular space is 1mm (inner 18mm reactor and 16mm core)
The reactor and the bubbler side by side touch the exhaust manifold at the direct outlet.
The first minutes of operation were made in a north-south orientation of the reactor, it does not cost anything to do it if it can bring something.
Water consumption: 1,4l. / 100Km or 2L./140km in rainwater, this slightly excessive water consumption could increase the rejection of black soot that my car has always "spat out" when starting for example or when we accelerate violently , which would have the consequence of cleaning the engine but also, paradoxically, of limiting fuel economy.
Taking advantage of a high bubbler, I will try to close the air inlet valve a little without risking sucking water.

My reactor outlet tube was covered with pink film, which indicates a passage of hot gas (approx. 160/170 ° C) at high speed (80m / s?)

The magnetism of the reactor is now important, we begin to feel the variations of the needle from 70cm from the edge of the reactor. This magnetism is however less significant when the engine is cold but still effective.

. Passing over the reactor with the compass, the needle varies greatly until making 1 and a half turns at the end of the reactor.
If you have fun walking the compass from left to right of the reactor while maintaining the same orientation, the needle will then turn like a propeller!

1st full (with pantone): tank filled almost to the top and emptied almost completely just before the dry out.
Usual journey, normal speed.
For nearly 8 years I have never been able to exceed 545km by full up to the limit of the dry fault.
With my first tank (pantone installed), I traveled 660km!

*Consumption test on defined route

The choice of course is wanted to force the engine to express itself a little better than it would have done on flat road.
Start gas station, full flush!
Back to the booster station close to the neck
Precision pump: 0,01 close

*Before pantone: Test carried out on 24/11/2005

Avg. 3 ° C, sunny, gentle north wind
Total distance: 90km800
Consumption: 6,72 L. of diesel
Consumption per cent: 7,40 L.

* After installation

Test performed on February 11 2006
Test run under the same speed conditions
Protocol identical to the first test before installation
The departure was made with the engine and the hot pantone system

T ° Avg. 8 ° C, sunny, moderate north wind
Total journey: 90KM800
Consumption: 5,75 L. of diesel
Consumption per cent: 6,33 L.
Savings to date:1,07 L / 100km (14,46% economy)

I have not yet done 900km with this prototype and the results are already very encouraging. The magnetism of the reactor (running-in) was done little by little and increases more and more depending on the km. It seems that some prototypes manage to demagnetize a camera memory card .. we will have to start to be wary if I continue to take close up photographs !! ..
My goal is to reach 30% fuel savings.
I have not yet reached the famous 20 hours of running-in, the outside temperatures are cool, the descaling of the engine is just beginning and I have lots of projects to further improve the system.
Last edited by lau the 17 / 03 / 06, 22: 58, 20 edited once.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 12/02/06, 00:21

Bravo for your editing and your success.
I don't understand anything. Why does mine not work? : Cry:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 12/02/06, 01:11

Thanks Pit!
You have a petrol vehicle and the game is very difficult for you!
As far as I'm concerned, my diesel pickup works at low speed with a high torque, the engine heats up quickly and hard on this type of vehicle (the fan is very powerful and we had to protect with a plate the heat around the proto ) and moreover I had a lot of space on the left of the engine for the installation of a bubbler.

You see, the type of vehicle very much determines the success of water doping.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 12/02/06, 21:56

hello Lau

When you put the compass next to the reactor (not above):
that indicates the north of your compass, by moving it from one end (which delivers the gas "GEET") to the other end (where between the steam)

and how far from the delivering end is the needle inverted

bolt
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 12/02/06, 22:42

PITMIX wrote:Bravo for your editing and your success.
I don't understand anything. Why does mine not work? : Cry:

You should try a bubbler!

A +;)
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 12/02/06, 23:19

Bolt wrote:hello Lau

When you put the compass next to the reactor (not above):
that indicates the north of your compass, by moving it from one end (which delivers the gas "GEET") to the other end (where between the steam)

and how far from the delivering end is the needle inverted

bolt

D!
whatever the orientation of my vehicle and therefore of the reactor, the needle with the green end of my compass always indicates magnetic North.
At the entrance to the reactor, the needle points North parallel to the steam inlet side; by gently moving towards the middle, the needle makes a sudden half-turn to indicate north this time on the reactor outlet side still in parallel (see last photo)
0 x
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 13/02/06, 12:38

for Lau

what do you think

bolt
0 x
freeman
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by freeman » 13/02/06, 13:48

Hi everybody,

I've been the Pantone adventurers for a while, but I don't remember having ever met a Pantonized Toy.
So it gives me great pleasure to see one and encourages me, in my turn, to take the step towards achievement.
I have a few times because mine is a HDJ bva and I do not want to have a glitch, I am already limited question maintenance budget, but I consider that the risk is worth the candle in all points view (planet-economy- and fuck the political system ...)
Can you provide me with the details of all the parts you needed, the dimensions, ... and all the details necessary for a good understanding for the realization and the assembly.
Thank you in advance and long live TOYs

freeman 8) (I hope 1 more soon)
0 x
Other

by Other » 13/02/06, 16:07

Hello,
all iron rods in a panton mount have this
Even that a too long rod the inversion is not in the middle, but more in front of the hot side, (it was my way to find the good lengths.
Now the compass test I thought I understood it was with the reactor outlet tube?
and there I did not notice anything, on the running reactor it does the same thing that we find on the rod, (does that tell us what?).
For Lau it's a good idea to have made a window to look in the bubbler, it allowed you to understand what good bubbling and bad bubbling mean, When there is no fog in the bubbler it's good , nothing but cold (steam)
transparent, it is on this element that you must work to improve performance. The reactor itself does not require special attention.
Pant manufacturers tend to put them all on the back of the reactor. (some internal combustion engine does not work well because of the carburetor or the design of the manifold)

Andre
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 13/02/06, 16:59

bolt:

And when the motor is stopped, what happens with the compass?
0 x