pmc test project

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
laurents
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

pmc test project

by laurents » 14/01/06, 12:55

Hello, I am a student in BTS Agro-Equipement terminal at the Claude Lehec high school in St Hilaire du Harcouët (50) and I have a project to build a methodology complete and concrete of engine testing of tractors fitted with PMC. This project is big partnership with the Chamber of Agriculture who wants to be able to respond clearly to these farmers who are very fond of information on the subject. We will therefore work on systems that we will create but also on existing systems. This is why I ask: to you who have a system and who seem to be working if you agreed to participate in this battery of power bench tests. Here is my email address for any info, I will answer you quickly:
laurent_salaun@hotmail.com
Thank you in advance
0 x
this signature may change because I believe and I do not believe!
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 14/01/06, 13:23

: Cheesy: Hello
Here is a news that it is good for those who have a tractor.
0 x
jp33
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: pmc test project

by jp33 » 14/01/06, 17:55

laurents wrote:Hello, I am a student in BTS Agro-Equipement terminal at the Claude Lehec high school in St Hilaire du Harcouët (50) and I have a project to build a methodology complete and concrete of engine testing of tractors fitted with PMC. This project is big partnership with the Chamber of Agriculture who wants to be able to respond clearly to these farmers who are very fond of information on the subject. We will therefore work on systems that we will create but also on existing systems. This is why I ask: to you who have a system and who seem to be working if you agreed to participate in this battery of power bench tests. Here is my email address for any info, I will answer you quickly:
laurent_salaun@hotmail.com
Thank you in advance

Hi laurents and welcome to the club

Here is a link on which you should find an article about
tests on a hundred tractors, waiting to find the direct link to the article and pass it to you, but do not be discouraged, you are on the right track
https://www.econologie.com/forums/
Good luck

PS I sent you a Personal Mail on another subject
0 x
jp33
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jp33 » 14/01/06, 18:03

laurents wrote:Hello, I am a student in BTS Agro-Equipement terminal at the Claude Lehec high school in St Hilaire du Harcouët (50) .....
Thank you in advance

Scuse I got the wrong link Here you have the good You will find lots of good stuff

http://www.oliomobile.org/forum/index.php

@+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/01/06, 18:12

jp33 wrote:
laurents wrote:Hello, I am a student in BTS Agro-Equipement terminal at the Claude Lehec high school in St Hilaire du Harcouët (50) .....
Thank you in advance

Scuse I got the wrong link Here you have the good You will find lots of good stuff

http://www.oliomobile.org/forum/index.php

@+

I think you confuse PMC (pantone) and HVB (Oil) ...
0 x
jp33
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jp33 » 15/01/06, 11:13

[/ Quote]

I think you confuse PMC (pantone) and HVB (Oil) ... [/ quote]

It is possible that I did not understand everything and it would be a bit normal because I am new to the field, but in my opinion the tractors do not turn very much on petrol, hence my advice for the new to go read the ADEME report (which I can no longer find when I read it 2 days ago).
In addition, I may have been misinterpreted also the little report of the guy who equipped his Renault 21 Turbo Diesel with a system which seemed to me to be the PANTONE system.
I will go back to see more closely as much as I recorded it

@ + jp
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 15/01/06, 13:06

Hello
PMC applies as much in Petrol as in Diesel in theory. In practice there are more PMC on Diesel (in France). I believe that it is also a question of proportion of Diesel car on the car market in France.
0 x
jp33
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jp33 » 15/01/06, 13:43

PITMIX wrote:Hello
PMC applies as much in Petrol as in Diesel in theory. In practice there are more PMC on Diesel (in France). I believe that it is also a question of proportion of Diesel car on the car market in France.

OK so if I understand correctly, I was not all wrong !!
in fact I just wanted to send the new one back to the olio site on which I had read the ADEME report (I believe) concerning the results of the tests on a hundred TRACTORS
(Which report is not very encouraging, but why ??? considering the number of vehicles which turn to the "H", without particular PB)
So H + GO (or fuel for Farmers) + PMC can that hold up?

Thanks for the clarification

I would still like to get my hands on the said ADEME report

@+

jp
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 20/01/06, 20:23

I don't think there are many people who run tractors in Pantone and oil. Should ask an experimenter who managed to run his tractor with a Pantone and save fuel to run it with diesel oil and water.
0 x
jp33
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jp33 » 21/01/06, 11:30

Good here it is, I found a link concerning the report of the experience made on a hundred agricultural tractors in Germany and taken up by the ADEME.

http://lesrimbaudieres.dyndns.org/energ ... gne%20.PDF
0 x