Renault R19 D engine with pantone

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
charendome
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Renault R19 D engine with pantone

by charendome » 23/12/05, 22:34

Hello.
I am new here and am interested recently to the problem.
I planned to mount such a system on my diesel r19, and am currently in the process of the location of the various elements and their size. (In fact for now I made repairs above !!!)
I am a teacher in mechanical engineering, and plan to make some parts in my school by students.
in terms of buleur, I wonder if anyone can tell me the capacity of this kind of vehicle (place will depend on its ability), I would like to know how much to provide the water tank ( still, according to the capacity, in emplacemnt dépandera)

thank you to everyone, and courage we auras !!!!

ps I'm from the Bourges region
0 x
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 24/12/05, 01:48

Hello,
Unfortunately, I can not help you, but I too am going pantoner my R19D .... I am waiting for information. For now, the assembly with venturi was advised. I try to keep you informed of my new info.
A+
0 x
Respect !!!
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 24/12/05, 09:56

Hello there's one lucky that will do to the repulsive things by other people. : Lol:
For the capacity of the bubbler does not need to contain a lot of water as long as the level is regulated by a float. The important thing is to maintain a water temperature of about 80 ° C at a constant level. To me the bubbler does not exceed the size of a shoebox max. For the secondary water reserves know that for different montages consumption varies from a glass of water to 1L water to 100km. A reserve 5l will do. Reservoir lava or ice vase of expansion.
Search on different posts and make your own sauce. For now I use a bottle of Coca 1,5L in a venturi for the diffusion of water (Not necessarily the best solution when we start).
If you get good results on your consomation will make you a course to your students?
Will they be why they make these parts?
I have an uncle teacher workshop on locks he regularly participating students to parts of buildings for its use.
I find it cool, as long as it is beneficial to students as part of their studies. A + good luck and gives us news.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 24/12/05, 10:25

Do not rejoice too soon.
Before mounting such a system on cars, you must know the risks involved.
Besides the invalidity insurance in case of a serious accident, the webmaster in person speaks even in prison! .. https://www.econologie.com/a-propos-des- ... -1520.html

For tractors no problem.
Some say that this process is only valid for old cars that find a new virginity by descaling the engine.
What about savings on a new car? Mystery!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
zac

by zac » 24/12/05, 12:37

[quote = "lau"] Don't rejoice too quickly.
Before mounting such a system on cars, you must know the risks involved.
Besides the invalidity insurance in case of a serious accident, the webmaster in person speaks even in prison! .. https://www.econologie.com/a-propos-des- ... -1520.html

For tractors no problem.

Hello
I do not understand your post, it is forbidden to mount accessories (car radio, anti pollution kit, different candle, seat cover etc .......) : Twisted: and it is also prohibited on tractors (approved vehicle public road) or accessories that do not change: the safety of organs, performance, footprint etc .... are still tolerated and it does not pose a problem on tractors than cars. : Lol:

if judges send tole all the guys who change brands of tire on their car (loss of approval therefore ban on public road + insurance default), between the driver and the professional advice of obligation, will have build to accommodate everyone !!!

I think that there is something in the constitution which says that farmers who are even over-subsidized are citizens equal to others; Even if they have the right to pollute and drive without a license from 16 years, their tractors obey the same rules as other vehicles.

If I remember correctly, the fact of polluting has become an offense, which judge will condemn an ​​exemplary citizen who, with his money, has cleaned up his vehicle :D
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 24/12/05, 13:16

Hi zac!

I agree with what you say, I just wanted to highlight the link of christophe who advises against installing an unregistered system, that's all.
I would also like christophe to intervene on this subject to explain this position: on the one hand he warns us that he does not endorse the installation on car with risk of being no longer insured and even prison ; and on the other hand the pantone column of his forum sees the chain of car pantonisers parading. I was even strongly dissuaded by MP.
It is as if I say that to ride with the HVB is illegal and that I am the webmaster of the site "rolls my flower" for example ..
I understand that vis-à-vis the law we must take a position clearly as christophe was able to do but the message that I thought to understand (take me if I'm wrong) is: experiment but do not ride with which is far from the case on the forum econology in pantone ..
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 24/12/05, 17:04

To avoid having problems with insurance, it is imperative that the installation of a doping unapproved water is specified in full on the contract. To each to arrange with his insurer.
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 24/12/05, 19:10

You invoke the problems to the insurance level. Should even the expert determines whether the mod could cause an accident. In addition to system does not change the engine power or engine capacity. No protruding parts will protrude from the bodywork. I do not see what the problem is. These words were reported to me by a friend who renovates old cars. They are encouraged to make changes on some vehicles. As long as we do not change what it relates to the registration papers of the vehicle is not prohibited. I pose the wheels 17 "with 245x45 tires on a car planned for the 13" in 135x65 is prohibited. It is not allowed to mount a flywheel R21 in R5. Vive the French law :!: And if we add what is authorized for sale but it is forbidden to use on the road ...
Merry Christmas to everyone
Last edited by PITMIX the 25 / 12 / 05, 11: 08, 1 edited once.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 24/12/05, 21:48

cuicui thank you for the info!
pitmix I'm ok at 100% with what you say
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/12/05, 11:17

My answer will be a little laconic and brief (hard the day after the Christmas Eve : Wink: ): Current artifacts to customize your vehicle ( "big" pot reprogramation chip, body kit ...) all tend to bring overuse / over-pollution vehicle, so it does not hinder "person" (follow my eyes). ..well the contrary, since this "dope" consumption (in a general way ...)

In the case of a mounting system G on the contrary, we will tend to limit pollution and consumption.

If "those from above" want to break the essort the system, I think they will throw themselves at the first opportunity on the first fatal accident to heavily penalize the driver who bought a kit or having himself changed his vehicle. Whether the kit may or may not cause an accident (modifies engine behavior, therefore, a priori, the power curve / torque therefore more valid registration card!). Also as soon as the insurance can find pretexe for not paying, they are the ... motor / process not homolgué is forbidden road. Point bar!

And this shall be such as LPG which "explode himself" greatly médiastisé to deter or limit the spread of the process. Sooner or later this will happen, I'm sure ...

Finally, I will rephrase my opinion on the matter:

Any advice on this forum or on the site are given knowing these legislative risks by the user ... but of course the changes are strongly recommended on an experimental basis and at the risks and perils of the user. (Such a position can simply protect econology in case of a legal attack, at least I hope ....)
0 x