Plan tri-jet with pantone Gillier GV for polo petrol

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Pascalou
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Plan tri-jet with pantone Gillier GV for polo petrol

by Pascalou » 28/01/14, 21:12

Here is my future construction, I wanted to share it with you and ask for your criticism.
The diameter of the exhaust pipe is conserved or slightly larger
The space between rod and reactor tube of 0.5mm
the length of the 30 reactor cm
the length of 22 rod cm
the GV is adjustable in steam flow (adjustable height)
The exchange surface of the GV is twice as large as on copper GVs (stainless steel is less conductive!)
what do you think?
0 x
The energy is unlimited, it is not a problem, man is the problem!
https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partag ... xfBlcC.doc
Flytox

Re: Tri-reactor plan Gillier pantone with GV for polo esse

by Flytox » 28/01/14, 23:18

Hello Pascalou, full of ideas 8)

Pascalou wrote:The space between rod and reactor tube of 0.5mm

The mini is 0.8 mm "usually" when you have 1 single reactor, but with 3 chai not what that gives? The risk is that it gets clogged relatively quickly with concretions and other deposits etc ... The pressure drop is also much more important ...... to be seen.:P

the length of 22 rod cm

it's average ... a bit long with a game (0.5mm) so weak ??

the GV is adjustable in steam flow (adjustable height)

AMHA, the float level system is a bad "good idea", which does not work, opens and closes when it wants to with the pressure and against pressure in the various pipes, venting / balancing. In short you will never be able to master the level in your GVI with this systus. I did 3, spent a lot of time, mods and it never worked properly.

The exchange surface of the GV is twice as large as on copper GVs (stainless steel is less conductive!)

Did you use the Camel1 formula to dim the GVI?

The optimum outlet temperature of the bubbler or GVI etc ... is not 90 ° (on your diagram) but certainly below (between 70 and 85 °?). According to several testimonies when you reach around 90 ° and + "the reactor" stops working. The engine or something, but there's no more fuel economy.

The old carburetor as a constant level is the typical example of something that does not work. With the water that serves as electrolyte there is a pile between zamac and brass. There is a big corrosion and everything clogs (especially the needle) in a few days with a whitish floating boiling water.

Connection on a venturi after the air filter, if you have a carburetor, it is better to connect after the carbu not to influence the wealth ... the wrong way.

"Steam flow overheated", this word is not suitable, I will put the why on the other post of the Pantone synthesis (not yet finished the modifications .. : Mrgreen: )
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Pascalou
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pascalou » 29/01/14, 06:09

Thank you very much for these corections!
I will go to 0.8mm rod / tube. (It's true that it can be clogged with so little game)
But then what kind of GV is recommended that works and is reliable over time, and reacts according to the load of the engine?

And the exhaust passage, should we rather reduce it a bit, leave it as the origin, or have a larger one? (Is the speed of the exhaust important? I know that it changes constantly, but should it be rather fast?, if there is a storm, theoretically yes)
I calculated 18m per second of the exhaust flow in the original tube with 2500 rpm and 36m / sa 5000 turns. That is an average of 20, 25 m / second. We never do the race :)

I wanted three reactors to hope to ionize better the water, and to overheat it to the maximum.
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/01/14, 08:14

pascalou hello
I wanted three reactors to hope to ionize better the water, and to overheat it to the maximum.

I think that multiplying the reactors, it is mainly used to maximize the amount of water and air passing through them; Gillier put 7 on his 22 tractor.
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 29/01/14, 09:01

Hello
On gasoline you do not have to put the reactor in the exhaust also you will make your life easier and you avoid the restriction of the exhaust.
How do you make swallow what comes out of the reactor by the engine?
0 x
Pascalou
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pascalou » 29/01/14, 15:32

Hi pitmix I am trying to build a good venturi or place my vapor arrived very close to the throttle valve to enjoy the maximum suction. I want to check this aspiration with a hose in water, then observe until it goes up.

Flytox: my Gv is based on the very first model of GV (of didier I believe on the quotation of Quanthomme) but with 170% more surface because in stainless steel, it is less conductive (gasoline engine 1.4L, my GV feras 155cm2 stainless steel exchange surface) But I have a margin to adjust this exchange surface with the water level in it. And then put copper in the conduit scares me, it's good to test, not for great reliability, that's why I want my GV outside.
In addition my tank at constant level will be "isolated" electrically and also too strong vibrations by a silicone hose which brings the eu to the mainsail (of course this hose remains about 6 cm from the exhaust so as not to risk melting) . If I see that it vibrates too much, I could fix my tank on the bodywork and more on the engine (there it vibrates less).
In my Gv, there will be no sussion or depression since my air intake is after the production of steam.
For water I will take pleated filtered water from the filter.
I would like to do otherwise but what? If you have better to propose, I take.
0 x

Flytox

by Flytox » 29/01/14, 20:49

Pascalou wrote:But then what kind of GV is recommended that works and is reliable over time, and reacts according to the load of the engine?

Your GVI is good, vertical is good also for the stability of operation, there is just the water supply to improve. It does not need to be very sharp on the flow. There are many different systems possible, but an interesting thing is to be able to change the flow of water while you roll. For my part, I use a washer pump in an independent water tank, which I feed (from 6 to 9 V) with a closed circuit with the overflow that returns to the tank. The operation is very stable / reproducible but we can do better and simpler. : Mrgreen:

And the exhaust passage, should we rather reduce it a bit, leave it as the origin, or have a larger one?

A ladle, must not obstruct more than 30% of the original section of passage, it's about what you drew no? Increasing the diameter may be beneficial in some cases for the power at high speed, but it can very well be done at the same time at the expense of low-end torque .... AMHA not to try. : Mrgreen:

(Is the speed of the exhaust important? I know that it changes constantly, but should it be rather fast?, if there is a storm, theoretically yes)
I calculated 18m per second of the exhaust flow in the original tube with 2500 rpm and 36m / sa 5000 turns. That is an average of 20, 25 m / second. We never do the race :)

Obstacles (engine) slow down and limit the horses at high speeds, apart from this can be "transparent" or even better for noise. (a bit on a case-by-case basis).

I wanted three reactor to hope ionize better water, and the overheat at most.

Three reactor is probably an interesting thing to try, but if it's your first editing, you do not start with the easiest ...

..... Heu ..... Ionize the water vapor is obtained compulsorily with water droplets or liquids in the steam, and overheating makes just disappear water droplets .... : Mrgreen:

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... ekTPYr.pdf

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

PITMIX

by PITMIX » 29/01/14, 21:10

On my super5 if I remember correctly I had 250 ° c in reactor output when I injected under the direct carburetor into the intake manifold. There was -0.4bars of draw. It was too violent. After injecting via the breather tubes the steam was visible at the reactor output so the temperature was lower.
Last edited by PITMIX the 29 / 01 / 14, 21: 20, 1 edited once.
0 x
Pascalou
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pascalou » 29/01/14, 21:17

Thank you for all this info! that's great!
On the other hand I missed something, because the plupard of the steam temperatures after the reactor are above 100 ° C therefore necessarily superheated steam, if really superheated steam can not be ionized, there is then no ionization.

I need an explanation

Or there is no ionization, but only a reaction of steam with the fuel that makes hydrogen.
0 x

Flytox

by Flytox » 29/01/14, 22:22

Pascalou wrote:Thank you for all this info! that's great!
On the other hand I missed something, because the plupard of the steam temperatures after the reactor are above 100 ° C therefore necessarily superheated steam, if really superheated steam can not be ionized, there is then no ionization.

I need an explanation

It's hard to know what's going on in the system before, during and after the reactor. In reactor input it is sure that you should not be too hot. If there is more (or not enough) droplets there is nothing left to electrify. (if indeed electrification is the main interesting phenomenon of the reactor : Mrgreen: )

On leaving the reactor we can read temperatures well above 100 ° C without dry steam (it's just
an average of what passes over the probe (steam> 100 ° + water droplets at around 95 °). The gases which escape from the reactor move very quickly and it takes time for the vaporization of the droplets (not at all instant). So, there is every reason to think that some of the droplets are carried along with the gas stream well beyond the reactor, intake manifold, valve and up to not far from TDC during the explosion. (the travel time is a few thousand seconds).

Do not forget that during the journey, once out of the reactor, there is mixture of steam with cold air in the intake manifold. The droplets can "survive" longer.
For the explanation ... just a little long ......: Mrgreen: go to this particularly informative link, which explains the combustion of heavy fuel oil with water, how the drops evaporate, their "lifespan" in a flame etc ...:

http://pastel.archives-ouvertes.fr/pastel-00005429/en/

then download the pdf: TheseDTarlet.pdf (10.3 MB)
The file is too big to upload to Econo : Cry:
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]