Question to C.Martz

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 26/03/03, 11:56

Voila, I would like to ask a small question to C. Martz alias econologie if I understood correctly.
(I can refer to you informally ?)

I would like to know if you are professionally involved in the development of GEET technology in France.
If this is the case, will we one day be able to benefit from this technology in marketed products?

This question may be a little personal so I won't hold it against you if you don't want to answer. ;)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/03, 00:36

hi, yes it's me :P

I would obviously like to be able to develop the system in a professional way (especially since I still have no job ... long live the crisis for young graduates!) Good for the moment all I have to say is that it seems to me that we are as advanced as pantone in the Usa with the systems
water dopings which have the great advantage of being efficient and simple (unlike the original assembly).
The problem comes from the fact that the results do not seem constant and systematic, ie that the system requires means of investigation and study and skills that only industrialists have.
However, it does not seem to be in their "interest" that such technology should see the light of day. I could maybe find the answer I got from Renault to prove it to you ... it was pretty lamentable in behavior .... but it is they alone who would have the power to make things happen quickly .. .In the other case, it will still take time before releasing a product on the market that is more advanced than DIY ... but don't worry ... it is progressing (but slowly)

I think ProfMeca will be of my opinion ... I let him continue the argument ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/03, 11:06

thank you teacher :D

I think that you have summed up the situation well, but I would have liked you to insist a little more on the "policy (of incompetence?)" Current of the manufacturers (you know the heater and the blow of braking ...). ..history of telling the members how the builders think ...
0 x
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 27/03/03, 11:21

Thank you for your answers to all 2
Otherwise the main criticism that is made about the pantone technology and that I have been able to raise in different forums and news groups is that many do not believe in the theory of "cracking" water into a gas that would provide surplus fuel.
They say that the principle of the GEET is the same as that of the gas engine and that this is enough to explain the improvement in efficiency observed by a more complete combustion of the fuel with in addition less polluting discharges. In return for this better performance, the engine would be less powerful (instantaneous) and this would justify the lack of enthusiasm of the manufacturers for this system.

What do you think ?

I specify that I am not an engineer and that my knowledge in physics in this field is very superficial, thank you for not providing too technical answers. : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/03, 13:15

You are right, in part, me the main criticism that I would make of the system is that, as stated, everyone believes that they can run with 80% water WHAT IS FALSE AND ARCHI FALSE !!
Disappointing people is worse than doing nothing ... and Pantone has disappointed a lot of people (may not be competent or courageous) by saying false things while his invention is very valid for certain points.
The pantone is NOT a water engine, but it is an excellent transition. Indeed; it has been proven for a long time (WWII) that the water injected under certain conditions could improve combustion in an engine: ie either increase the power or decrease the consumption depending on what we are looking for.
Regarding cracking: to have measured the H2 content at the reactor outlet, I STATE that the water molecule is NOT CRACKed in pure hydrogen ... but I am not saying that it remains H20. What is certain is that, according to the testimony of many farmers, the gain is very noticeable and much greater than that provided by combustion in the gas phase (which is not even achieved on the Diesel assembly since the original feed circuit is preserved)

I advise you to read the article injecting water into heat engines on the site.

I think that the industrialists are not interested for various reasons:
- no manufacturer has ever used an EXTERNAL patent at their R&D office, at least not a patent from an independent inventor (Read the article from HERAIL to convince yourself) ... not to mention the conditions, often unacceptable given by the inventor himself! (it's a shame .... most are real mule heads !! but it's another debate)
- the current production markets are currently huge: for example developing such a system would make the entire catalytic converter market obsolete
- the simplicity of the system confuses industrialists: how many kits would be sold compared to those who would be pirated? It must be understood that the purpose of a business is to earn money ... nothing else !! And the complication / electronisation of the cars obviously goes in this direction. NO one can repair his car himself today .... and the small garage owners are doomed to disappear !! (thank you builders !!)
- last point and probably the most important: the lobbying created by the oil & gas companies. Total, Renault and the government walk hand in hand (I'm not going to dwell on the subject) ... but on the other hand it is often the excuse given by some unscrupulous inventors to make believe in world that their invention is bullied while this one is a scam (very common in the field of energy)!
Imagine that the system spreads quickly and on a large scale and that all the systems consume 30% less ... it is 30% less in the coffers of: the State & the oil tankers. Innaceptable for them ... but this lobbying is morally unacceptable in the name of progress and science !!

I hope I have answered your questions.
0 x
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 27/03/03, 14:30

heuuuu, the previous post is from me :D
0 x
Logan
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Logan » 27/03/03, 16:06

Yes ... basically I agree with the fact that the big "money keepers" value the status quo. As you said, the stability of world trade is largely dependent on the rules for managing oil production.

But in the medium term change is inevitable. The reason is that the price of oil is bound to increase inexorably (source of instability) for several reasons.

Reservations are limited. At the very least, 50 years of reserve remain. And it is without taking into account the explosion of demand which is likely to occur because of the emerging economies of Asia (especially China).

In addition, these reserves include deposits that are not yet profitable because they are too expensive to be exploited with today's techniques.

And finally, we must distinguish the production capacity from the extractable quantity. For a given extractable quantity the quantity of barrels produced per day represents a bell which will reach its peak within 5 to 10 years maximum. Then the diminishing deposits, we will extract less and less while at the same time the demand will only increase.
Any contest that the price of oil increases sharply in the years to come.

If we do not prepare our economies to operate around a model other than the petrodollar the shock will be all the greater.
0 x