View port of the reactor under full load

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
scoundrel
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

View port of the reactor under full load

by scoundrel » 10/11/05, 20:40

Good evening!

Has anyone ever installed a porthole to observe the operation of a working reactor?

I am currently building a reactor and I would like to know the opinion or opinions of possible "testers".

Thank you for your precious answers or advice ...

A+.
0 x
scoundrel
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scoundrel » 12/11/05, 17:12

Hello!

I will formulate my question as follows: "Wouldn't it be interesting to check the plasma activity within the reactor in order to regulate" home-made "carburetors minutely ?:"

Said carburetors would consist of 2 nozzles adjustable by micrometric screws with conical ends and a constant level in the micro-bubbler with a float made with either a ping-pong ball or industrial balls (used in the field of chemistry).

I will finish the reactor next week, do I have to mount a porthole or it is not essential?

Thank you for your answers. A +.

Scoundrel
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/05, 17:16

Yes I did it on my bench ... With the naked eye and during the day we see nothing at all ...
0 x
Brolensky
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Porthole on pantone & other remarks

by Brolensky » 14/11/05, 16:32

Hello!

I have already put a porthole on my last pantone .. and unfortunately I have not seen much.
The insulated rod of the reactor did not present any voltage, whether continuous or alternating.
The reactor was equipped with 3 fuels with fine adjustment (es, go, water). It turned well in gasoline with where without water, but I could not make it turn in go + water (= steam cracking)
Subsequently I did a test of water injection directly from a pressure cooker on a diesel engine (renault tractor): no variation in engine speed.
I also did tests on Massey tractor at 1500 rpm, pantone and cocotte injection, results no variation in engine speed or consumption.
Suddenly, I get a little skeptical about the system (in all I had to devote 50 to 100 Hours).
I take this opportunity to ask 2 questions:
-I'm looking for the autoplus article, in which section should I look?

-If someone managed to highlight the opposite could he tell me about these observations?

Goods.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/05, 16:50

For the autoplus article, I just put it on this forum : https://www.econologie.com/forums/revue-de-p ... t1165.html

Thank you for your comments. For the tension of the rod I did not know it yet (how did you proceed exactly) for the other observations, in the same way, what were the conditions of measurements?
Last edited by Christophe the 06 / 11 / 07, 22: 47, 1 edited once.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 14/11/05, 17:04

Hello
Reply to Brolensky
If you do not manage to make function a gasoline engine with diesel or red fuel oil, it is that your reactor is not operational, in my assembly the engine turns as well with fuel oil as with gasoline without auto ignite without smoke until a slight diesel scent but much less than a diesel engine, and if you add a little water with a fogger you hardly feel anything.
Before drawing conclusions makes a gasoline engine run properly with diesel, it is a den for my tests, when I experiment with variants in the reactor.
I run it with heavier and heavier fuel
Mixture of engine oil with fuel oil in proportions of 30% engine oil.
There is certainly a little wanderer that you neglected somewhere
The main defect is to use a carburetor too big, go to the extremes try a carburetor of reduced model and only open to 1/4 you will see the difference, the reactor itself is quite tolerant in its construction, as soon as it receives heat and enough suction to have a good flow speed on the rod it is all the rest it is only accessory and it does not improve much the patent.

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/05, 17:26

Yes I think it does not heat up enough with its reactor. Are you charging your engine?
Otherwise it is "normal" that it does not go up in T ° ...
0 x
zac

by zac » 14/11/05, 18:58

Hello
Not hot enough and pressure cooker walking under pressure !!! : Cry:
You need depression !!!! : Lol:
The zeclairs we see them only at night and fully charged !!! :P
@+
zac
0 x
scoundrel
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by scoundrel » 15/11/05, 20:29

Hello!

a question for Brolensky ...?

Are your carburetors made "house"?
If so, it would be nice to make a plan or sketch and stick it on this thread.

For my part, I am tarnishing the reactor this week (without porthole)
and then I build the carburetors.

So if anyone has any ideas on the matter, I look forward to reading them.

By the way I greet André and the Grand Guru !!!!
0 x
Brolensky
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Brolensky » 08/11/07, 23:14

Thank you for your answers. Sorry, I was slow to respond, in the meantime I retapped my barrack: we can't be on all fronts.
My reactor was close to the basic model rod of 12.7 space 1mm length 300 mm.
The fuel consisted of 3 micrometric needle burettes and the fuel (GO petrol water) entered a 3m long coil wound on the outside of the reactor, all under a good layer of glass wool. The 400cc brigg engine heated the pipe with cherry red. For the depression starting from the engine a venturi ½ of the diameter at the neck, and at the end a wood to adjust the air intake.
For lightning, I did my tests at night, and the rod isolated from the rest (to measure the potential difference) was returned to ground.
Maybe this reactor was a little oversized for a 400 cc engine?
And above all (with 2 years of hindsight) with me the water is at pH 7.4.
If André you pass by there or another pro of the site, and if I put back one day, I think that your advices will be useful to me.
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"