Efficiency ecopra kit?

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
yoann65
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Efficiency ecopra kit?

by yoann65 » 28/02/11, 17:40

Good evening, new on the forum I would like to ask you some questions about the ECOPRA Kit (water doping for vehicles). http://fr.ecopra.com/index.php?/Kit-Eco ... et-essence
I have installed a homemade pantone on 205 successfully. For my second vehicle, a multivan 2,5L tdi 150ch, I decided to buy a kit from Ecopra. For a year I have it and no way to make it work. living in the Pyrenees, go see me off. I'm trying everything, (disconnect the hose from the exhaust gas, reduce the suction, extend the length of the hoses, move the bubbler ....) I of water in the reactor.
Furthermore the hose from the reactor to the air intake hose is always cold.
The only time it is heated during a steep climb in the mountains 2500tr in third.
Do you have any feedback on these kits, news, tips?
Thank you very much
1 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 28/02/11, 18:07

Hello yoann65 Welcome to the club.

For my second vehicle, a multivan 2,5L tdi 150ch, I have decided to purchase a kit from Ecopra. For a year I have it and no way to make it work. living in the Pyrenees, go see me off. I'm trying everything, (disconnect the hose from the exhaust gas, reduce the suction, extend the length of the hoses, move the bubbler ....) I of water in the reactor.
Furthermore the hose from the reactor to the air intake hose is always cold.
The only time it is heated during a steep climb in the mountains 2500tr in third.
Do you have any feedback on these kits, news, tips?
Thank you very much

No, there are not a lot of return on these kits. By cons you could do us some pictures to see how it is mounted. This will give us ideas to meet you.

For 205 too can document : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/02/11, 18:12

Do a search for "ecopra" on youtube, they made quite a few videos.

After video is not too scientific but, for example, they set up a their kit on a train.

See: https://www.econologie.com/forums/que-pensez ... t9860.html
et https://www.econologie.com/forums/gillier-pa ... 56-20.html

To summarize: pollution gains are always good, consumption depending on the use that makes the engine.

This is a water-doping kit as others. Neither better nor worse ...
0 x
yoann65
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by yoann65 » 01/03/11, 12:12

Hello, here are the pictures of the kit ecopra before installation. N not having the car this week I can not give you pictures of the assembled kit. I live in the mountains where I regularly have to go up and down slopes.
My question concerns the bubbler. The entrance to the low regard the arrival of the expected exhaust gas heated water and the top one is scheduled for release suction of water vapor. Or if I get the bubbler with two exits to the front of the vehicle downhill, the hose of the gas is filled with water and when I come back to the flat or worse on the rise, then all the accumulated water in the hose back in the bubbler, and the aspiration I wonder if liquid water does not reach the reactor. I tried to put the bubbler (exits to the rear of the vehicle and still no result).
What do you think? I wonder if there is not a design flaw?
Regarding mounting on 205, I had done a bubbler in metal by 10 10 30 on high, with a lower compartment for the circulation of coolant. IT was under the hood.
The reactor 11cm measured along (memory), also steel and all connected by coolant hoses. I remember that I had not seen a big decrease in consumption but a low-end torque gain and more smoke.
I try to lay hands on photos and posts you quickly.
0 x
yoann65
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by yoann65 » 01/03/11, 13:58

J have provided hands on photos of my pantone mounted on the 205.
Here is the picture of cozy compartment coolant being welded under the bubbler.
Here is the reactor building photo

0 x
yoann65
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by yoann65 » 01/03/11, 14:05

N Sorry I unable to send additional pictures. I try again tonight : Lol:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 01/03/11, 22:02

Chai not if I understood your problem correctly but it would resemble the fact that you would have positioned your "mico bubbler" horizontally. (as in the photo below)

instead of vertically as shown below (pumped on their site):

If this is the case, it is normal that it do anything with the slope. : Mrgreen: Vertical position in the fluids separate well and stay where they should be.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

Flytox

by Flytox » 01/03/11, 22:06

In fact it can be dangerous for the engine, it swallows water at once because it happens in big gulps, you can fart all ..... : Shock: : Cry: : Mrgreen:
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

yoann65
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by yoann65 » 01/03/11, 22:16

The bubbler is the diameter of the exhaust pipe, so it is to be placed horizontally. And luckily for me I 1,5m hose between the reactor and the inlet hose, so I didn t of water entering the engine. Everything remains in the reactor, ouffff
0 x
yoann65
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by yoann65 » 01/03/11, 22:56

Here is a picture of the finished bubbler
the reactor in the pot
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"