Water doping Mercedes 711 Turbo (dept. 35)

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
sabetlo711
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Water doping Mercedes 711 Turbo (dept. 35)

by sabetlo711 » 11/02/11, 13:42

Hello
I learn more about the pantone system I would like to install on a 711 mercedes (with tutbo) to win in diesel economy I would like to know what diameter puts for the tubes (cylinder 3972cm3) p1 on the gray card and know if there is a risk for my engine or other if there is qqun who is the 35 and he has already mounted it m interest to see in real this system
please
0 x
Flytox

Re: Mercedes 711 Turbo Water Doping (35 Dept.)

by Flytox » 11/02/11, 22:28

Hello sabetlo711
Welcome to the club

sabetlo711 wrote:Hello
I learn more about the pantone system I would like to install on a 711 mercedes (with tutbo) to win in diesel economy I would like to know what diameter puts for the tubes (cylinder 3972cm3) p1 on the gray card and know if there is a risk for my engine or other if there is qqun who is the 35 and he has already mounted it m interest to see in real this system
please

Guess you're talking about the reactor tubes. There isn't really a rule of thumb, even rule of thumb, to calculate the "optimized" diameters for your engine.

For cars, the minimum diameters are those given by Pantone for mowers (displacement <200 cm3). Then you can increase the diameters ... or multiply the number of reactors (For v-shaped or flat engines it is a solution that holds up).

For the maximum diameter, think of not choking the engine by blocking the exhaust. At random I will say not to exceed 1 / 3 of the original section at the place where you put the reactor. After that it is difficult to say, from one model of the car to the next one of similar sizes you can have variations of the exhaust diameter of 30% ... then give a quotation .... ???

I'm not sure that the outside diameter of the reactor is a critical parameter until you stop the exhaust. It is rather in that it happens and it is better to work with a game envelope / rod from about 0.8 to 1.5 mm radius. There too much or too little it does not work anymore. : Mrgreen:

For the engine risk, it is if you make areas of accumulation of condensation that can grow and be swallowed at once by the engine (like on a big braking, a very sloping parking access, an over-regime etc. ...). The small courses in town without having time to heat the engine ... it's not good either .... It is better a system that we can start once the engine warm.

It is necessary to think all your steam pipes (the slope mainly) so that the condensation, if there is any, is evacuated as and when it is driven by the vapor. (Easy to say : Mrgreen: ) Otherwise, the nag, he will not like .... Finally on this forum no one has broken the engine yet. Mine has already coughed hard but it has passed him by changing the route of the pipes : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
sabetlo711
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sabetlo711 » 12/02/11, 15:52

thank you flytox
yes I speak for the reactor, I think to put qu1
under my hood I have the place to put a bubbler of 15l maxi it is necessary to put it higher or lower ke the reactor and what length of pipe put for the engine reactor in v or flat?
sorry for the moment the ideas fuse in my head but blocks a little for the passage al act afraid to make bullshit on the engine [/ code]
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 12/02/11, 16:57

sabetlo711 wrote:under my hood I have the place to put a bubbler of 15l maxi it is necessary to put it higher or lower ke the reactor and what length of pipe put for the reactor

Higher or lower is not a big problem, between the bubbler and the reactor, it is a circulation mainly of gas (air + steam + water droplets) you have no problem communicating vase that transfer you the fleet from one to another to level the level.

The usual problem is to put the bubbler as close as possible to the reactor by keeping it accessible (if you have settings above for example). If you have the choice, put it a little lower, it will get better condensation.

engine in v or flat?

Chai not if we understood each other well ... : Cry: Chai not how is your engine (you could put a description / photo : Mrgreen: ). If you have an engine or the cylinders form a V or are laid flat, you have several exhaust manifolds and therefore you can put a reactor near each manifold. Finally this doubles the pipes and can lengthen them if the bubbler is unique.

sorry for now the ideas fuse in my head but blocks a little for the passage al act afraid to make bullshit on the engine

This is the right method, you learn, read the many posts that talk about Pantone and Gillier Pantone, carefully study what would be best for your vehicle before you start. :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
sabetlo711
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sabetlo711 » 12/02/11, 17:06

please
I will take pictures and try to put them on the forums I have manufacturing advice by andre, gillier-pantone and other docs there more ka
thanks again flytox
0 x