G + BX with a technical assistance! It's more fun :)

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Neofreespirit
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

G + BX with a technical assistance! It's more fun :)

by Neofreespirit » 11/11/10, 13:01

Hello,

I am contacting you because I want to install the G + (water vapor) in my test car: BX diesel 1.9L from 1991 which has lived, more than 300 km.

And I would like to install it with a person (or persons) who have experience and also with equipment for welding / brazing I do not have. (For now)

I do not know yet soldered or welded (except steel pates) and I would do it as soon as I leave before the end of the year in Portugal trodden for the first test :). Otherwise 2011-January at the latest ...

I'm moving to the place of assembly, available and very motivated. I bring most of the stainless steel parts, copper and other (almost all).

Is this new collective adventure would please someone (a few)?

If you do not want and / or cannot, please send my details to your acquaintances who would be leaving for this new experience please.

Otherwise contact me anytime.

Thank you for your attention and understanding

See you soon maybe
Georges

PS: I roll with magnets, oil moderately and soon vortex ... for those interested.
Last edited by Neofreespirit the 18 / 11 / 10, 07: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/11/10, 13:18

Uh copy / paste N times the same message when you arrive as new on a forum it's just a lack of netiquette ... to know how to live virtual if you prefer ...

:?

I bet you haven't even read all of the topics in which you posted ...

For the rest: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php
0 x
Neofreespirit
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Neofreespirit » 11/11/10, 13:48

Ah, I didn't know sorry. ..i read the subjects in question but quickly and definitively across, a long time ago.

It was to be more likely to find motivated people, why is this disrespectful? I do not understand ?

thank you for the info :?
0 x
Neofreespirit
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Neofreespirit » 11/11/10, 13:49

I forgot to mention that an exchange of service is quite possible (in exchange for your help for the G + with GV and reactor in the pot):

if you have Pantones to install and / or modify on your vehicles or if you need help on all other areas because I am very open:
> eco-construction
> bioagricultures
> HV bi-fuel
> esotericism too :)...

short the alternative in all its width;)

PS: I ride with magnets (since 10 000km); oil moderately depending on the climate and vortex in the coming hours;), if you are interested too :)

Bye now
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/11/10, 15:07

It's not correct because if there are X times the same message how do you want us to follow and imagine if everyone did it?

Besides, you continue ... by copying your same 2nd message X times ... So stop please ... or learn to use a forum... : Evil:

I am not alone in this opinion:

citro wrote:Instead of copying stick your message everywhere, focus your interventions on a single topic, the one you created under the title G + on a BX with technical assistance! It's more fun :)
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 11/11/10, 15:13

Hello
For the gear all you need is a small torch like "camping gas".

But the best is still the arc welding machine to see a MIG.

During my experiences I just integrated the G system into the original exhaust, but I think the best is to redo the exhaust downpipe like Camel1 or Kevin.
Thus the pipe is larger and can accept the reactor and the SG without problem of exhaust restriction.
0 x
Neofreespirit
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Neofreespirit » 11/11/10, 20:29

Sorry Christophe, but I saw your message after doing a 2nd mailing on the previous subjects ... so it was too late ...

There was the one where I read your message that was missing if you want and since this is the subject I created ... finally I think ... so I had to do it here too. Sincerely sorry ...

But I understood the importance of not doing this so I won't do it again, neither here nor elsewhere promised : Cry: sorry again...

Thank you Pitmix for the info!

Do you know how much a "camping gas" torch costs and what type of gas you need?

Did you do your editing alone with this type of gear? Did you have experience?

Thank you
See you soon
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 12/11/10, 07:13

Hello
Mine I paid 160 € but today it must have cost more.
A standard torch is oxygen + acetylene but camping gas is Oxygen and propane.
Take the CV500 and not the CV60. You will have 500L of oxygen at 30 € the refill + 5 € the propane bottle. The C60 has only 60L of oxygen you only do 3 solders with the price of refills is identical.
I had no experience in water doping or in automotive development.
By cons I know how to use a blowtorch to make soldering but there it is only training. It is much easier than using an archery post. You just have to clean and heat the metals well then apply the phosphor or silver or brass rod correctly depending on what you want to braze.
0 x