Biofioul from wood

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
aidiv
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Biofioul from wood

by aidiv » 30/09/05, 11:43

Hello, an article in Tuesday's 27 7 newspaper talks about a company CHOREN Gmbh
title "The car of tomorrow will roll .... to wood"

he explains that she could walk with wood chips or vegetable compost.

it is a transformation of biomass into bio fuel BioFioul.

a transformation into biogas I want, but directly in fuel is better no? someone would not know the principle?
0 x
claude07
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by claude07 » 30/09/05, 11:51

interresting, but how much is the system used to transform into minutes 20 instead of several thousand (million I do not know) years oil wood?
0 x
aidiv
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by aidiv » 30/09/05, 11:52

Here is the article easier to read!
0 x
Pouz
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Pouz » 17/10/05, 12:39

It is already difficult to find wood for heating, if in addition, it is fuel oil, there is a risk of having a shortage of wood soon ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/10/05, 12:42

No I do not think ... forestry waste resources are quite important (at least to reach some% of our oil consumption) ... not to mention the undergrowth to be cleaned ... In fire prevention for example ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 17/10/05, 14:46

They could also use the seaweed polluting that pollutes the beaches of Brittany, and also the hyacinths of water, a calamity that obstructs the Asian, African and American rivers.
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 18/10/05, 01:13

claude07 wrote:interresting, but how much is the system used to transform into minutes 20 instead of several thousand (million I do not know) years oil wood?

that's the good question "ki-tu": rolleyes:

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 18/10/05, 01:50

Good answer to Pouz

As for the forest I do not have the same as you on the amount of wood available, certainly the firewood if you buy it costs more expensive than electric heating, but it's more for an atmosphere in some cases, for the people of the city, for those who are more resourceful, there is wood in quantity everywhere, you just have to have the courage to burn it.
The forest is so huge that France comes in, when you fly over the forest you have the impression of being above the ocean, and you can lose yourself.
Most of the wood here is cut to make paper, the higher you go to the north (Angava bay) the smaller the wood is but very compact, the season is very short.
a forest is destroyed by itself, so you have to make cuts, selective, there are plenty of fallen trees, Without counting that every summer there is always here and there, wildfires sometimes a decade in the market . there are continuous patrols by plane to detect fires. and others that are for the stars. So a forest is a cycle, just planting (whitewood) and cut, I know that with some white cedar it is alcohol
but it's not a big industry. But you have to watch the multinationals
white paper cutters, you've probably seen reports and films about the baureal forest.

Andre
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 14/12/05, 18:24

Would not it be easier to use methane (totally free energy, totally green, in huge quantities)
the lpg cars can run there and maybe the others also in doping ... !!! ??? in addition to a fuel we would also produce compost :)
and then if the industrialists do it, I do not tell you about the carnage in the forests!
And then, we often call forest, these field of conifers planted in a straight line which is destructive ecosite (mono culture), but it is true that the scries have a lot of material to throw or not use
From here to make a fuel ...
0 x
Lounet
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Lounet » 14/02/06, 17:13

<
a transformation into biogas I don't mind, but directly into fuel oil is better, isn't it? someone does not know the principle? >>

I do not know the principle, but one thing is certain: There is no theoretical impossibility to transform biomass into hydrogen carbide. So, just search, and I do not know what the chemical industry is waiting for?
A remark: If I am not mistaken, the Germans during the XIIIth World War synthesized their essence from coal?
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."