Round table "Automobile and Ecology" Paris Center

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Ifem
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Round table "Automobile and Ecology" Paris Center

by Ifem » 26/10/09, 12:36

Hello,

I work for a market research institute and we organize a roundtable with participants who own a car, have an important "ecological" sensitivity and who are or try to be socially responsible.

To thank you for your participation, we will compensate you with a check for 40 euros as soon as the meeting ends.

Date and hour:
Paris center: Tuesday 17 November from 20h45 to 22h45

To participate in this round table, contact us by email ifem00@gmail.comwe will then have to call you back to validate your participation with you by phone.

Thank you, I hope that this message respects the charter of use of this forum; this round table will be nice, friendly, paid and gives you the opportunity to directly pass your opinions on a subject that concerns you.

Olivier
IFEM - French Institute of Market Studies
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 26/10/09, 14:38

: Arrow: This year, a research organization brought together electric car users and surveyed them for a whole day of hard work for the respondents.
The meal was included and the check for compensation was 100 €.

There has also been a large telephone survey of current users of electric vehicles (of which I am one). She was widely commented on the forum electric vehicles.

Can you say more about the purpose of this study (I'm not asking you who the client is). :?:

Currently the government has just put in place a major plan to deploy an electric vehicle charging network.
The experts who saw the establishment of the electrical industry there are 15 years have once again found:
- That hundreds of millions of euros are put on the table, without compensation.
- That no expert in the world of electric vehicles has been consulted.
- That the same strategic choices are reproduced 15 years later without taking into account past failures and their reasons.

If my remarks can enlighten you on the motive of my question ... :?
0 x