New Association Oil'Aventure

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
tinger2048
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

New Association Oil'Aventure

by tinger2048 » 22/07/09, 19:03

Hello everyone.

I am president of the association Huile'Aventure, which aims to participate in a humanitarian raid for the Moroccan handicapped in February 2010.

In addition to add a little spice to this raid we decided to engage a super 5 diesel that will roll the mixture (since we can not take the amount necessary for a 100%!) GO-HVP (recycled recess).

But this raid at a cost is why I expose our project here.
We need you. At 21 July 2009 we collected more than 1150 € on the 3000 € necessary for our project.

In addition donations offers right to a tax reduction up to 66% of the donation amount. Example: for a donation of 100 €, 66 € are to be deducted from taxes.

For any questions I am at your disposal by e-mail: HuileAventure.association@laposte.net
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/07/09, 19:06

It is better to avoid "email" in clear on forums if you don't want to be spammed like crazy ...

tinger2048 wrote:In addition donations offers right to a tax reduction up to 66% of the donation amount. Example: for a donation of 100 €, 66 € are to be deducted from taxes.

Uh, are you sure of this?

It is (normally) reserved for associations. public utility and to make the request, it must at least have 3 years of existence ...
0 x
gaston13
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: New Association Oil'Aventure

by gaston13 » 23/07/09, 21:20

tinger2048 wrote:humanitarian

to add a little spice

I must admit that my mind (can be abnormally constituted, who knows?) Has trouble understanding the need to organize a "raid" for humanitarian action

would it not be simpler (and much less polluting) to use one or more trucks if there is equipment to route?
0 x