Legal aspect of the recovery of oils for restaurants?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
ojal
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Legal aspect of the recovery of oils for restaurants?

by ojal » 10/01/09, 11:35

Hello,

There are legal texts indicating that the owners of used oils must not pour them into the sewers but must ensure their elimination etc ... etc ...

I have the references of several texts, but nothing very clear in spite of everything on the method of elimination ... Besides, even the companies ensuring a paid recycling do not all refer to the same texts a priori ...

Do you know exactly what the organizations that can come to control, namely the DGCCRF or the veto services, are asking to apply?

The underlying question is:

Is the removal of used oil by an 'oily' method recognized and accepted by the services controlling the restaurateurs?
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 10/01/09, 12:18

Is the removal of used oil by an 'oily' method recognized and accepted by the services controlling the restaurateurs

Hello,
I don't have a legal answer; in addition it depends on the country concerned.
Now the laws are what they are and are often useful.
My principle is as follows:
One day I had a fuel oil leak at home ... the result was pollution of the land (legal pollution (or tacitly tolerated) regular among individuals who have a low salary which does not allow them to buy themselves a double partition oil tank)
A year ago, I had a big loss of restaurant oil on the ground, there was no pollution because the vegetable oil is bio degradable.
Since this observation, I don't care about the law.
I am the law of common sense. :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."