Should we question biofuels?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
guillaume5792
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Should we question biofuels?

by guillaume5792 » 02/10/08, 18:03

Hello,
I am in first S, I want to present for topic of tpe: Must we question the biofuels?
Indeed, the plants that allow to manufacture biofuels are harvested in intensive agriculture, I would like to know the quantities of pesticides used and other products harmful to the environment
In addition, from the field to the gas pump, there is a hell of a way to go: so already some pollution to transport and manufacture these biofuels.
In addition, if we use these new energies, it would be necessary to make deforestations later, which is unimaginable!
Yet another point, I heard that it takes 250kg of wheat, to fill a tank (of course), which represents the amount of wheat consumed per household in a year (not sure, my sources are not not "certain" I do not clearly state this info). As we fill up with 250kg of wheat, people are dying of hunger around the world, it's unimaginable!

Could you help me in my research which seems to me very important and which would then question the biofuels !!
Thank you very much
A+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/10/08, 18:09

Hello,

Subject already mentioned many times ... did you do a search before posting?

Start with this:
https://www.econologie.com/agrocarburant ... -3575.html
+ https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php

Stp do not talk about BIOcarburant but AGROcarburant when using a cereal or a food plant!

But surely your teachers are too conservative to make the distinction and everything in the same baskets (like many journalists)! : Evil:

Hey, look at this too:
https://www.econologie.com/les-biocarbur ... -3566.html
https://www.econologie.com/algues-et-bio ... -3387.html
https://www.econologie.com/biocarburant- ... -3576.html
0 x
guillaume5792
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by guillaume5792 » 02/10/08, 18:12

Oops sorry, this is the first time I post a topic on a forum so that's why ... :D

I thank you very much for this information which will be of great use to me!

A+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/10/08, 18:15

Yapadkoi!

When you finish your TPE, it would be nice to publish the report :) 8)
0 x
guillaume5792
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by guillaume5792 » 02/10/08, 18:17

yes I would do my best to do that;)

I thank you again;)
A+
0 x
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 05/10/08, 10:00

Hello,

for algae the term bio fuel is adapted. * ???
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/08, 10:15

Of course! In my opinion, they are even the best of biofuels. They are classified among the biofuels of 3ieme generation!

We could add the chlamodymonas if one day we manage to make it "profitable" but I think that the coupling micro algae (not necessarily oleaginous) / laigret will be much more interesting to generate hydrogen.

Pkoi that?
0 x
raps
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by raps » 02/03/09, 11:08

Hello,
To bounce back on the subject, also doing work on biofuels, but in a more general way, I wondered if they could replace oil.
According to my reading, in particular a very good book by Jean-Pierre Legalland & Jean-Louis Lemarchand at Editions Technip ("Biocarburants: 5 questions which disturb"), I am really skeptical on the question and I would have liked to have an opinion general of several people.
Can you introduce yourself, and give me your opinion? (That I can gather opinions while getting an idea of ​​the person (profession) as proximity to the field.

Merci à vous
0 x
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 03/03/09, 17:31

Hello,

The first thing we do when we go to an unfamiliar place where people are foreign to us; we are polite and we say "hello".
Basic rule of all civilizations, old and current. One last thing, I do not look favorably at the turn that some subjects take on this forum...
It's not an E-commerce you seem to me, so why allow some of these members to make their butter on econology which is a forum quality...
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying
raps
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by raps » 03/03/09, 18:44

Uh, where does this aggressive side come from?
So learn to read, dear sir ...
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."