You are not serious those who are for biofuel ?!

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

You are not serious those who are for biofuel ?!

by agriculturegaia » 03/07/08, 10:11

You have to remain attentive, have a critical and open mind. Take the example of biofuel. Wheat, rapeseed, sunflower with us; oil palm, sugar cane, soybeans and corn in southern countries are now used to make fuel for cars ... In France, the industrial agriculture lobby actively supported by the state has been looking for the European reform of 1992 created new outlets for its mass productions. This biofuel boom is also reviving the fertilizer and pesticide machine (see Newsletter n ° 1) which will lead to the destruction of the biodiversity reservoirs that are fallow land. From Indonesia to Brazil, via Cameroon, the rare intact tropical forests are devastated to make room for these new cultures. This directly leads to the explosion of prices of hundreds of basic products in a world where there are 1 billion permanently hungry. Biofuel contributes as much as petroleum to the addition of the greenhouse effect involving global warming. Biofuel is not at all ecological: Studies confirm this and are not questioned. All over the world, however, more and more factories and refineries are growing there, which implies that the investment in biofuel will lead to its mass use. There is a big but very big problem, either we are taken for idiots or we are really idiots because we do not react. There were no demonstrations against biofuels ... In 1968, this kind of fuck-up de gueule would have led to a pure and simple revolution inspired by the students ... But the spirit of the current students is weak, they do not know how to say that "not happy, not happy!", all this lost energy, except to have good conscience .. Talking about the planet, about international solidarity, but they don't know, they always come back to Papa / Mum on weekends watching TV and helping to improve the world in their heads and in front of their friends between 'alcohol and the bédo, to make trendy and be in the movement' .. Breaking open the doors by demonstrating against GMOs .. Ismaël who comes from Togo, who could contribute directly to the improvement of his village but who, by taking French nationality, moves away from its origins es, fails in its most fundamental duties to marry with Western culture ...

For information, the compressed air car that cleans the air it swallows is operational and almost ready for sale. This information is broadcast on the internet, on TV and on the radio. As this car is depolluting, there is a premium of 1500 euros from the State for the buyer ... We say thank you to Mr. Guy Nègre! A similar engine was invented by a 15-year-old genius. According to certain energy theories, 2007-2008 are the years when more and more innovations within the framework of "sustainable development" will emerge. I would say that the compressed air engine, the group's resolution links E8 in March 2007, the invention of the Theory of Everything in November 2007 (implying a leap in technological progress, notably in energy), Gaia agriculture in December 2007 (involving free food) and LHC at the end of 2008 (allowing experiments which are worthy of science fiction) strengthen awareness of the place of man on Earth and his impact on the biosphere: Just like the others living beings on Earth, Man has no place and no superior role. He only learned to negotiate a monopoly in an ecological niche which takes up more and more space and which is more and more parasitic to the detriment of the other ecological niches of the Earth system. If living beings interact only within the framework of the biosphere (Earth system), however, we must recognize that Man is the only one able to influence planet Earth, for example by exploding it with thermonuclear hydrogen bombs.

Biofuel (And petroleum) no longer being used for any purpose, what strategy will those who have invested in this market use to pretend the continued production of this aberration?!?
0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

http://www.agriculturegaia.com
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 03/07/08, 10:18

Hi to you !

the diesel engine was invented to run on oil 100 years ago, and the petrol engine on alcohol.

today we come back ... only for 3 or 5 years!

it is therefore a real step backwards.

> yes but ......... going back to biofuel when we have all been asleep on petroleum feels good!

these biofuels are therefore in fact the very 1st generation, oil was the 2nd, we are waiting for the 3rd!

which are: transformation of our produced waste into gas, then into liquid via an industrial process (fisher tropps): these are BTLs, sewage sludge, green, household waste, pig manure, cow methane etc: even on the site of IFP (petroleum institute france) they talk about it: why don't they do it?

in fact they have (re) discovered that the agro-economic weapon is brilliant, just like GMOs the WTO etc ............

PS: do not confuse rapeseed oil and sugar cane ethanol, they do not grow in the same place: the lobby used E85 ethanol to raise the price of wheat to raise the price of rapeseed which is no longer suddenly profitable and so that the world can no longer run in its diesel with any fatty waste, but buy vehicles soon with hydrogen ... petroleum: here is the strategy of the lobby.

here we are fighting precisely to produce hydrogen "on demand" ;-)
0 x
agriculturegaia
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by agriculturegaia » 03/07/08, 10:21

I am against and I will do what I can to fight against biofuels.
0 x
To see the construction of agricultural machinery Gaia in real time in France and abroad, the signatures of the contract Gaia, sign up for the Gaia newsletter:

http://www.agriculturegaia.com
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/07/08, 10:21

Those who are not serious are mainly:

a) decision makers who make poor technological choices (ethanol based on food plants with the consequences that we know): but it's always better than investing in a strong oil platform, right?

b) the people who mix AGRO and BIOfuel as it seems to be your case and who systematically condemn the concept of biofuels.

c) those who believe in the effects of techno-media announcements and cars beyond passing the laws of thermodynamics ...

3 links to inform you (if it is not too late you seem stubborn):
https://www.econologie.com/biocarburant- ... -3682.html and especially: https://www.econologie.com/agrocarburant ... -3575.html
and finally:
https://www.econologie.com/huile-carbura ... -3577.html

For the rest: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/07/08, 10:39

Toutafé Christophe,

and also http://sycomoreen.free.fr/PHRSD_FAQ.html
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 03/07/08, 10:50

Hello,
I repeat the words of Jonule:
> yes but ......... going back to biofuel when we have all been asleep on petroleum feels good!

these biofuels are therefore in fact the very 1st generation, oil was the 2nd, we are waiting for the 3rd!

which are: transformation of our produced waste into gas, then into liquid via an industrial process (fisher tropps): these are BTLs, sewage sludge, green, household waste, pig manure, cow methane etc: even on the site of IFP (petroleum institute france) they talk about it: why don't they do it?

For me, I am convinced that this solution is the best.
I saw a report that spoke of a city in Sweden which manages its household and other waste very well.
I don't like vulgarity, but in this case, I have to say that there are fuckers, and motherfuckers.
It is a history of politics, and politics is always a history of big money ...
But we have to be optimistic, and tools like the internet make it possible to fight "financial manipulators".
I am even amazed that "easy" solutions to make clean energy are not yet offered on the net.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 03/07/08, 10:50

yes gaïa, I too am FOR air and hydrogen as a source of locomotion!

there are everywhere around us!

but not taxed by lobbies : Evil:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 03/07/08, 10:54

jonule wrote:yes gaïa, I too am FOR air and hydrogen as a source of locomotion!

but not taxed by lobbies : Evil:

And ho, Jonule, you need a little tax to maintain the roads and provide hospital care, etc. No?
Obviously not for lobbies ...
Often times I wonder what they do with all this money ...? : Shock:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 03/07/08, 11:22

maybe they have FRIC motors? : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/07/08, 11:24

jonule wrote:yes gaïa, I too am FOR air and hydrogen as a source of locomotion!

Oh yeah? And where is hydrogen everywhere?
Don't answer me in the water please : Cheesy:
0 x