Energy consumption survey

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
HVLDG
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Energy consumption survey

by HVLDG » 14/01/08, 15:29

Hello everybody

As part of my studies, we are studying the technical and economic feasibility of setting up a company dedicated to biofuel (excluding agrofuels). This biofuel would be obtained from the conversion of organic waste (sludge from sewage treatment plants, sawmill waste, etc.) into a chemical equivalent of gasoline or diesel. This biofuel would however be free from sulfur and aromatic compounds (for example benzene).
This project therefore has the double advantage of providing very clean biofuel while consuming part of the annoying and growing volume of waste.
Thus, to estimate its feasibility as accurately as possible, we conduct a survey on your energy consumption in transport as well as in your heating method.
You will find it at this address http://sondagebiocarbalum.free.fr

Thank you all!
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 14/01/08, 15:52

I answered the questionnaire, it takes two minutes 8)
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 16/01/08, 08:56

I see perfectly the kind of technique to implement to significantly reduce the volume of sludge produced by the purification of waste water. However, the techniques used today generate it, and it may be used for a while. Our technique makes it possible to reduce their volume, their pathogen content, their odor nuisance and also produces a biofuel that does not cost fossil fuel, does not monopolize arable land and does not require pesticides or GMOs. It therefore presents, as I have already said, many ecological advantages. In addition, it can already be applied to a quantity of waste other than sludge (sawmill waste, compost) and other types are also being studied.
As for those who would have doubts about the technical aspect of the problem, I would like to add that on this side the feasibility of the process has been established and in particular its implementation on a large scale. Only its profitability remains to be demonstrated.

Could you make us a comparison with methanization?
And explain to us the main lines
0 x