Feedback Kit Euroflex on Chevrolet Suburban 2000 5,3l

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
jas
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Feedback Kit Euroflex on Chevrolet Suburban 2000 5,3l

by jas » 14/01/08, 11:59

Hello

So feedback mounting on the Chevrolet Suburban.
First of all, I did a lot of SP95 / E85 mixing tests for several months.
I had reached a balance of 60% E85 40% SP95 optimum.
Exceeding 60% E85 the Check Engine Soon lights on the board, indicating that the mixture is too lean and that the injector calculator is at maximum (controlled with my OBDII reader: error code Bank 1 and 2 too lean which means that the mix was too poor.)
At the level of driving: light overconsumption, engine much more pleasant, more potato, rotates super regular.

In short for those who do not want / can not afford a kit the mixture in reasonable proportions can run around 1 euros per liter of fuel.

I decided to buy the Euroflex kit, here we go: see details here:

code: Select all

http://www.euroflex-e85.fr/product_info.php?cPath=3_1&products_id=1

Some additional information in addition to the excellent instructions accompanying the product, on my lived montage:
- locate the O2 probe. On mine there is a 2 (1 by 4 cylinders) is 4 son is purple (purple) which carries the signal of 0 1 volt. Easy to measure with the voltmetre not to be mistaken.
- connection of the connectors to the injectors. Beware all this is pretty fragile be delicate. But it is very easy.
Observe the order of connection and function of the length of the wires. By cons there is no side left / right.
- I fixed the temperature probe against a heating pipe.
- Some rislan of ci of the to avoid that the son strolls.
Test:
- I mount the socket SOS, coup de démmareur: it demmare and turn round: no connection bp (it's already that ;-).
- I mount the case in place of the SOS plug: nothing
The polarity: lack of bol the polarity of my injector is reversed. The Euroflex support quickly responded by giving me the solution of inverting the lugs on the Euroflex beam. Without disassembling anything I reverse them: it is done quite easily.
- I re-mounted the socket SOS, coup de démmareur: it re-demmare and re-turns round.
- I re-mount the Euroflex box instead of the SOS socket: it starts nickel this time and runs round.
Then setup procedure: 1 button to press (we feel the difference in speed according to the fuel preselection of setup)
Well received O2 probe signal (great idea to have a probe signal diode).
All rolls I close the hood and go to the pump: full flush with E85 0,81 while the SP95 gun aside and 1,39!
I put 110 liters (on 123 possible).
I did 200 km this weekend, nickel start yet it froze at -2 Saturday morning.
The Check Engine Soon do not know turned on, I checked the O2 sode: the fuel air mixture is normal.

So it rolls with this kit.
A report I called on the phone or contacted by email repeatedly support for metaphysical issues (I am absolutely not a handyman and even less mechanized.I always responded immediately.
Rest the consos, but we'll see later.

YES
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 14/01/08, 16:19

Hello
Are you a vortex engine like on the Taoe?

We have a similar engine on a boat it consumes 25 liters an hour ..305 cubic inch of GM 3000 rpm cruising

In your first attempt if it goes too poor the consumption increases slightly because it is necessary that you need more acccellerator .. you arrive on the extreme values ​​of rich correction of the computer.

The 14,7 ratio on these motors corresponds to 0,45 volts of the probe
Oxygen sensor
it is the ration to allow the catalyst to function, but not the most economical ratio, to 0,15 volts is the most economical.
Attentiveness of the probe (it must be disconnected from the queue that goes to the computer otherwise you will always measure 0,45 volts)

Many amateur racing enthusiasts have a case that falsifies the Lambda Probe reader. It's for smoother walking, but it may be more poor.

What consumption do you make on highway 100kmh in summer before this sytéme? Which RPM has this speed? on the big (D) not the city D.

Andre
0 x
jas
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jas » 14/01/08, 16:31

Andre wrote:Hello
Are you a vortex engine like on the Taoe?

We have a similar engine on a boat it consumes 25 liters an hour ..305 cubic inch of GM 3000 rpm cruising

In your first attempt if it goes too poor the consumption increases slightly because it is necessary that you need more acccellerator .. you arrive on the extreme values ​​of rich correction of the computer.

The 14,7 ratio on these motors corresponds to 0,45 volts of the probe
Oxygen sensor
it is the ration to allow the catalyst to function, but not the most economical ratio, to 0,15 volts is the most economical.
Attentiveness of the probe (it must be disconnected from the queue that goes to the computer otherwise you will always measure 0,45 volts)

Many amateur racing enthusiasts have a case that falsifies the Lambda Probe reader. It's for smoother walking, but it may be more poor.

What consumption do you make on highway 100kmh in summer before this sytéme? Which RPM has this speed? on the big (D) not the city D.

Andre

Hello

Yes it's a Vortex mounted on a lot of GM products
All in all the probe oscillates between + 0,1 up to 0,8 volts.
I have no computer on my Suburban so no false measure :)
On highway at SP95 at 130km / h (GPS gives 128 km / h) 2150 rpm I am at 12,4 liters. With even less than 11,7 liter on a Montpellier St Tropez at 120 km / h
On average 50% highway 50% freeway highway 14 liters.
Always on D overdrive of course.
but:
- I fired the gallery
- 245 / 75 16 tires inflated to 3 bar (instead of 2,4)
- platinium candle + 4 Bosch
- K&N air filter
- all fluids: motor, autro box, bridge with lubegard treaty.

Kind regards.
0 x
Other

by Other » 14/01/08, 16:42

Hello

The most economical on the D with a lock torque (torque barred no slip) has 100kmh on the cruse control that gives 1800rpm the consumption descent under the 10 liters
a GM calorstat of 195 F (it is not for nothing that the speed is limited to 100kmh in America)

I go down lower than that on a Buick Park Avenue 8,3 liters at 100kmh, but in town in winter little 3 km ride it goes up to 15 liters .. with many changes ..

Andre
0 x
papitango
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

automatic euroflex kit

by papitango » 27/01/08, 23:31

:?:Hello,

I just put the kit on my 4X4 daihatsu 1.6l injection.

I have the assembly instructions, I installed following the procedure and it seems to work well.

1 - I first set up the beam with the spare key and the engine went to the 1 / 4 lathe.
2 - When I connected the automatic kit, there the engine has not started, so I assumed that it was necessary to reverse the polarities on the injectors, what I did at the male connections as indicated on the notice.
3 - the engine has started well.
4 - at startup I was in SP98
5 - the multicolor was red the orange led at first did not light up.
6 - after changing several revs, this orange diode lit
7 - I extended the climb in T ° but never this orange diode has cliggled
8 - I have controlled the lambda voltage to the box OK 0.85volt and the oscillo frequency is about 1 Hz between 0.2v and 0.85v besides the probe is new.
9 - at acceleration, the orange led goes off but does not blink.
10 - The engine runs normally and without problems, I checked the orange and green position by the black button, the engine speed has changed well I guess that the box works is good on the opening times of the injectors .
11 - I'm ironed in the red position by the button to put in SP
12 - I pressed 2 once on the button, the red led flashed very quickly. Then, I expected that led stops to clot but nothing happened.
13 - after 5 mn the red LED blinking always fast, so I assumed that the programming was finished., I cut the engine and I restarted the LED went red fixed the other led s' is set to orange in slow motion but turns off when accelerating.
14 - I went to refuel E85 (55l for a capacity of 60l so I had to stay 5l of SP95)
15 - I restarted, first there were some holes in the acceleration and then after 5 to 6 KM everything is normal again.
16 - I went home after doing 25 KM without any problem
17 - I opened the hood is the led was still on red and had not changed color automatically.

Should I assume that this LED does not change color automatically depending on the fuel used?

In this case, does one have to manually adjust the color of the led according to the fuel?

does this kit react normally? have you detected something that seems incorrect in my startup? Is there a command to be done after the multicolor led flashes quickly? would you be kind enough to answer me?

thank you in advance
0 x
jas
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: automatic euroflex kit

by jas » 28/01/08, 10:14

papitango wrote::?:Hello,

Should I assume that this LED does not change color automatically depending on the fuel used?

In this case, does one have to manually adjust the color of the led according to the fuel?

does this kit react normally? have you detected something that seems incorrect in my startup? Is there a command to be done after the multicolor led flashes quickly? would you be kind enough to answer me?

thank you in advance

Even topo for me !!!
The kit is automatic, so do not touch anything.
I think winter E85 actually contains 30% of SP95 so
On the other hand, concerning all this, it would be interesting for Euroflex support to answer: support@euroflex-e85.fr

Otherwise on my side cold start nickel, engine speed idle super regular and especially more potato has the recovery at low or very low speed, kind of less kickdown and more on the couple.

Otherwise OBD side:
- No CES on
- Check OBD tools Live data mode: all the probes are in the green (fuel pressure, O² ... y'en a good dozen), pollution and other OK.

So 100% satisfied with this product.

YES
0 x
jas
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: automatic euroflex kit

by jas » 13/02/08, 11:22

papitango wrote:

thank you in advance

Euroflex's answer to 2 questions:
- the yellow LED flashes when the probe is hot enough.
- The big diode does not necessarily change color after setup red / orange / yellow.

YES
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."