Boycott of automakers

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...

Are you ready to commit to waiting for the release of an ecological car and not to change cars, to put pressure on the State lobby, car manufacturer, fuel producer?

The poll expired on 16 / 12 / 07, 13: 07

YES
88%
NOT
12%
WITHOUT OPINION
no votes

Total votes: 26
Alfan83
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Boycott of automakers

by Alfan83 » 07/09/07, 14:07

AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURER BOYCOTT

We all received, one day or another, an email urging us to boycott a gas station to show our fed up with the rise in fuels and pollution. This type of action does not work. We know that. The great State racket, Oil producer, car manufacturer continues!

Today, solutions exist to produce by electrolysis of large quantities of hydrogen from solar stations or with other technologies (look on google), and which would consume only water as raw material. The technology is ready, it's just a matter of making political decisions (this is not very interesting for the oil lobby). Hydrogen thermal engines exist (not to be confused with the fuel cell car which is a huge scam to make us believe that it is very complicated to make a clean car), and nothing is done. Why ? Because of the State lobby, Oil Producers and Automobile Manufacturer.

the technologies are there:

http://www.webcarcenter.com/actualite/actu/actu_bmw_hydrogen_2007.html

http://www.hydrogensolar.com/

There is nothing we can do against the state, that is clear. There is nothing we can do against the oil producers, that is obvious. On the other hand, we can harm car manufacturers by not changing our cars for gasoline cars that pollute again and again, and that consume far too expensive fuel! They will then have only one solution to get by, to produce clean hydrogen vehicles!

I therefore propose to boycott the car manufacturers. They are already in a bad position because the French are not stupid, they already keep their car longer. We can still drive the point home!

Keeping your car will save you money. A well maintained car can run for more than 15 years and does not pollute much more than a current production car. It's an evil for a good !

Question: Are you ready to keep your car as long as possible and if possible, until this state racket / Oil producer stops? (Remember that they are the ones responsible for all this pollution, not us!)

Personally, my decision is made. I'm waiting for a clean, affordable car that runs on hydrogen. Together, we can make a difference.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 07/09/07, 16:15

I await the LOREMO, or failing that, a BlueCar or a Cleanova III ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 07/09/07, 18:24

I answered no for several reasons:

1 ° I use vehicles for professional reasons: if the ecological aspect can influence my decisions, I don't necessarily have time to wait

2 ° it is very likely that this first vehicle does not correspond at all to my specifications

3 ° other actions are possible

4 ° other solutions are required: it would in particular be essential to reduce the number of vehicles on the roads: even if they do not pollute, there are too many!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 07/09/07, 19:23

I answered yes,

Even if I intend to use a few old cars to be able to experiment more easily (pantone, hvb, vortex ...) without annoying electronics. If there really must be a computer on my car, I prefer that it be me the programmer : Cheesy:

I read a Peugeot ad a few years ago announcing fuel cells drawing their hydrogen from the fuel tank via an on-board reformer. For the hydrogen station we will have to wait a lot more!

And for hybrids, as long as we entrust the design of electric vehicles to mechanics :frown:

I do not know if it is by lobbying or because the electrotechnicians have deserted the place, but we are still far from the count ...

I am not targeting you Christophe, on the contrary given your convictions in this area I think on the contrary that you would make a very good project manager ... If you support the presence of electricians : Cheesy:

The only downside when it comes to making vehicles last: over time, original spare parts become scarce and more and more expensive. And with the announced elimination of breakages under a false environmental pretext, maintaining your old vehicle risks being as expensive as buying a new "disposable" one at the end of the warranty ...
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 07/09/07, 20:15

I voted NO because I expect nothing from the manufacturers knowing that they are in league with the oil companies! : Evil:
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 07/09/07, 20:26

Yes, because that's what I'm doing now :P
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 07/09/07, 21:11

A2E wrote:I voted NO because I expect nothing from the manufacturers knowing that they are in league with the oil companies! : Evil:

You should have voted yes because apparently you are ready to wait indefinitely before buying a car for them. : Shock: : Cheesy:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Objec
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Objec » 08/09/07, 16:33

Bonjour à tous

I don't really believe in the willingness of the big car manufacturers to make clean vehicles.

It is a very good idea to boycott new vehicles until there is one more environmentally friendly.

In any case, it is better to keep your vehicle until it is completely out of service because it should not be forgotten that the manufacture and recycling of these is energy intensive and moreover very polluting.
This also applies to all household and hi-tech devices.

It will be useful to change the day when there will be really clean vehicles, otherwise it is a complete loss to the planet.

It would be much more interesting to modify existing vehicles so that they do not pollute or little.

This is what we want to do in our ObjectifecO association.

The objectives of this association are thus to inform and advise the public on the means available (alternative techniques, "clean" vehicles), but also to promote mutual aid for the implementation of these means, as well as research and the exchange of knowledge to go further.

Wishing to act very concretely, the association intends to work now on the following files:

- evaluation and research on the Pantone system and hydrogen assistance systems

- research and reflection on the creation of a small simplified hybrid vehicle,

- tests of fuel-saving materials on the market or self-built,

- public information at local events.

For these actions, all skills will be welcome, whether technical or not: mechanical, welding, electronics, physics, chemistry, translation (English, Russian, Chinese, German), writing, website creation, etc.

Do not hesitate to join us...

... To effectively advance research on new technologies in the service of man and the environment.

Here is our temporary website:
http: \\ objectifecoweb.ifrance.com

The President of ObjectifecO

Quentin G.
0 x
If we continue to emit too much greenhouse gas, we go right into the wall ...
Let's all take the turn before it's too late! ObjectifecO
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 08/09/07, 21:50

Personally as long as my Félicia will hold out (+ 213000km / 6.4 l per 100) I will keep it (a Gegyx skill for the life time? : Mrgreen: ). In addition, new cars reek of new plastics and for my sense of smell it is highly emetic Image...

Otherwise I am fully for a return to an eco²vehicle (eco² for ecological and economic) lighter and minimalist and more accessible for DIY enthusiasts of all kinds (Ouch ouch Image builders will sue me ...).
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 08/09/07, 22:41

Hi ! The ex…
I sulk new cars because they are simply too expensive.
Even buying them casch, one has the impression of having an expensive loan, with the obligatory visits to the mechanic, all the time of the guarantee, which lengthens.
No way to tinker, and weird breakdowns.
Anyway, I hate the road in recent years, because driving becomes stressful. A summer trip, in space 96, 7 seats, bought second-hand, and it's going well.
I just got rid of my 3cv which has been rotting in the garden for ten years (I kept it to make a lawn mower in the large property that I would never have).
I have an R21 which I use in town, for short journeys, because when it exceeds 10 km per heat wave, the water boils ... It's fine, I have nothing more to do ...
The Famous Félicia is still in competition, if you want? But it was my daughter who picked it up, to go to her school 200km away. She has half of you on the counter, so better luck in principle? Only one van has already slashed the entire left side, at night, while crossing, and without stopping. The girl and the Félicia got out of it, but in the third, I patched up as best I could, and it's going well (I repeat myself, there?). :D
Cars have a lot of them, but I wear them out of old age. It is good for ecology, but also for the state.
I possibly wait, while waiting for the 21 to explode, on a small ecological car, to buy it new, otherwise it will be the occasion
The big one would like a car, and the choice bothers me. I even thought of a Logan!
That is to say…
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."