bio fuel = necro fuel, the scandal breaks out!

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

bio fuel = necro fuel, the scandal breaks out!

by lio74 » 06/04/07, 17:35

Hello everyone !

I was challenged by the news letter of the Kokopelli association which denounces the agricultural and human scandal of the production of bio fuel!

you may have seen posters of the greens with the slogan: eat or drive you have to choose!

kokopelli goes further in his analysis and denounces the abusive double language of advertising for fuel cars, the control of GMO seeds and the slavery of Brazilian farmers and so on ...

here is the article
http://www.kokopelli.asso.fr/actu/new_news.cgi?id_news=90

I warn you it's long, but the article is in several parts ...

I'm not pro GMO, but the idea of ​​having plants with a good yield for energy recovery, allowing to use less fertilizer etc ... seemed attractive to me ... but hey it's always the same in this world !!! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: pecuniary drifts will never end ........

Here, I personally am a little sickened and this strengthens my conviction for energy sobriety !!! currently we are all polluters, responsible for the state of the planet (apart from the hermits in the depths of the forest or the mountain who live with 1 goat, 3 hens and their vegetable garden : Lol:)
we consume and pollute every day like good citizens ... fortunately there are some in the lot (like all of you econologists ... well I believe :? ) who seek to pollute less even if our politocards do not necessarily give us the means !!!

good luck for reading the article (myself not having finished it ....)

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 07/04/07, 10:33

I am against GMOs.

There are plants which naturally produce a lot of oil ... and are resistant not to mention algae ...

GMO, no thanks: cloned and sterile plants to better subjugate farmers ...
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: bio fuel = necro fuel, the scandal breaks out!

by Cuicui » 07/04/07, 10:41

lio74 wrote:I am not pro GMO, but the idea of ​​having plants with a good yield for energy recovery, allowing to use less fertilizer etc ... seemed to me attractive ... @ +

Hello,
The same result can be obtained by simple selection.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 07/04/07, 11:07

- Agreements between Bush and Lula for the intense production of biofuels, for the benefit of ???
- South Africa realizes that planting corn exclusively for fuel will lead to starvation of its populations.
- Even the Leader Maximo, Fidel Castro, speaks of an announced genocide, by famine, caused by the USA.

Ecology, in fashion, serves as a support for the continuity of pure and hard capitalism, and for the strengthening of precariousness and slavery in the world.
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 07/04/07, 11:23

gegyx wrote:Ecology, in fashion, serves as a support for the continuity of pure and hard capitalism, and for the strengthening of precariousness and slavery in the world.

and yes quite simply!

the bowl of all this shit to make money and re money only money forever the same bastards who do not even know what to do with it .... even spending it excessively in Dubai and elsewhere ....

for misterloxo and cuicui:

Yes it's sure ! it was still an idea that managed to cross my mental barriers ... like what I got polluted by the babylon system! :?

it is on, with a good selection, a good rotation of the cultures, and a good use of fertilizers and natural composts not need all these sterile chimeras out of a laboratory of mad scientist !!!

I just finished reading the article ... and I want to squirm even more (excuse the expression)

we take food out of the mouths of the poor and put it in our cars ...

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan

next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!

MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 07/04/07, 14:45

gegyx wrote:Ecology, in fashion, serves as a support for the continuity of pure and hard capitalism, and for the strengthening of precariousness and slavery in the world.

lio74 wrote:we take food out of the mouths of the poor and put it in our cars ...

+1

here is a good summary
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
buga
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by buga » 09/04/07, 09:37

well what you say about this article, which i won't even read, comforts me in my aversion to modern society ....
most human beings are ROTTEN BY THE FRIC which takes away all humanity ...
especially those who have a lot of it, and who become obsessed with the money ...
human consciousness as it still existed when most of the people of our so-called civilized countries were quite "poor", is disappearing more and more .....
the American system is being set up all over the world thanks to television, its stupid soap operas mainly, and the pubs too ....
as soon as people live in a democratic country, they aspire to silly luxury;
what is silly luxury in my opinion ???
it is unnecessary luxury, ultimately transforms the way people think ...
not to be confused with comfort ....
having a bathroom, and heated, that's comfort ....
it's no longer having to go to "the hut at the bottom of the garden" to shit ....
having central heating, a fridge, a freezer, it's comfort ....
but as soon as we go beyond these things, it becomes unnecessary luxury ...
because luxury like comfort, in a "globalist" society such as ours, is always dependent on industries ...
and industries don't care what this comfort and luxury costs the planet, imbalances nature, uses cheap labor to the detriment of the health of the country used, regardless of mental balance , physical, and geographic of the people who are subjected to them to survive ....
industrialists don't give a damn about the human factor, poor people, people from whom they profit ...
the only thing that interests these manufacturers is to earn money ... under any conditions, without worrying about the development of the country ....
and governments ????
they each pull the blanket to them ...
because they only think about "managing the budget" ..
therefore, it is necessary to return the dough to make the country prosper ... for the expenses of the ministries ... of the administration ...
incidentally, they also take care of health, social conditions ....
but they all only have one word in their mouths
"silver"
"subsidies"
"investments"; etc ...
POGNON ....
at the moment, no one can do anything without money ....
you only have to watch the TV news to understand .....
there is not a week without hearing about a town, a province, a company, which will receive X million euros in subsidies for such and such work ....

if we also realize that what we are offered, whether in terms of cars, bathrooms, furniture, real estate, is very far from simple admissible comfort, but is more and more " luxurious "until abberration .... which makes us extract the maximum reserves of the planet .... spend even more oil for all these plastics ... invest even more" big "companies, which always take advantage of the cheapest possible labor ....

well, here I am summarizing, by not talking about a lot of things ...

so....
it's great that sites like econology exist ....
it's cool what nicolas hulot is trying to do ... and others ...
christophe martz ....
but you sincerely believe that our utopian "handful" can compete with the "dough" which rules everything and completely destroys human consciousness ????

let's talk about numbers, briefly ........
what percentage of the planet are we to "act" at our (very small) level to try to make things happen ?????
moreover, what are we doing to make things happen, apart from talking about it ... ???

and of this percentage, what financial power do we represent, compared to those who have the opposite behavior ??????

the poorer the people, the more they act on their own scale, when they find an interesting, ecological ... and economical solution ...
but the richer they are, the more they don't care ...
when you broach the subject with people who are somewhat wealthy, they tell you that governments and industrialists are there to take care of these problems ....
hahahahaha
and they will not hesitate to put a big jacuzzi, as big as possible, in their bathroom .... to have an outdoor swimming pool, even if it is only set twice a year ...
and soon, to buy one of these new shower heads abberantly stupid, with a diameter of about 60 cm ....
and here I am only talking about water ....

what imbecility, or what ignorance ....

their behavior boils down to this, in general;
"as long as we have money to pay for water, fuel oil, gasoline, we take advantage of it" ....
and these people only want one thing, to continue earning more, in order to be able to afford as much luxury as possible ....

so...

do you sincerely believe that we are of any weight sufficient to influence the way of life of people in general ?????

no..
I do not believe it...
I say loudly that at least 99% of people are either idiots or egocentric .... or both at the same time ....

I say that the human being runs to his doom ...
we already see it with the diseases of chickens, cows, pigs ....
which are reflected by the media because they have a direct influence on our life ...
global warming, we also talk about it more and more, because people are starting to see that it is real at their small self-centered level ....
but rather than acting on the very causes of the problem, they prefer to buy more and more air conditioners, houses or cars, machines which also participate in the destruction of the planet, by the great consumption of electricity, plastic material, gas.....

Me, I think that nothing will ever go well for the human race, he is too stupid in general ....
so what am I doing ????
well, I prepare my personal future ... by talking about it around me, hoping to succeed in vocations ....
consume as little gasoline as possible ... and ultimately, obtain the energy independence (relative obviously) of my house and my cars, compared to industries ...
dry toilet that I use, but that my wife doesn't want to use ... (it's so nice to spend 10 liters of water for a little pee ....)
recovery and filtering of rainwater that I will soon install (I must first convince my wife, the house is not mine) ...
make us our little garden (that she wants to) ... recover any combustible product, any unused recording, in the long term to heat the house .... (there is still work to persuade) ..
here is a long post to tell you my disappointment with mankind ....
0 x
crazy energy independence, Deuches of Bugatti ....