Put flowers in your engine

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Shinra
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Put flowers in your engine

by Shinra » 08/03/07, 00:25

Baby forum just waiting to grow. It is devoted to vegetable oil fuel of agricultural origin AND recycled. Emphasis will be placed on Belgian legislation ... because this is the origin of the forum.

For those who want to participate ...
http://powerflower.keo.in/phpBB2

good visit
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/03/07, 12:53

Well ! you Belgians are allowed to drive at the HVB?

I spotted the small Audi A2 TDI which would consume 3 liters / 100 kms.

It is not on the Audi site as if it were no longer sold ....... maybe it was not sold?

For France, there is the site www.oliomomobile.com
Last edited by jean63 the 08 / 03 / 07, 16: 19, 1 edited once.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/03/07, 13:09

jean63 wrote:I spotted the small Audi A2 TDI which would consume 3 liters / 100 kms.

It is not on the Audi site as if it were no longer sold ....... maybe it was not sold?

Just Auguste. : Lol:

Aluminum body, Audi finish, Audi price ... :|

This type of car was mainly used to statistically smooth the average level of pollution by manufacturer.
Mercedes did the same with the Smart ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/03/07, 16:18

citro wrote:
jean63 wrote:I spotted the small Audi A2 TDI which would consume 3 liters / 100 kms.

Just Auguste. : Lol:

Aluminum body, Audi finish, Audi price ... :|

This type of car was mainly used to statistically smooth the average level of pollution by manufacturer.

Were there many diesel sold? last year of manufacture?

I guess they are difficult to find occasionally?

........I do not believe : Evil: is that how they will manage to keep their big models that spit 350 g of cO2 / km in 2012 when the new regulations will be 120 g / km?

In this case the planet is fucked up.

There is the same "lid" on air traffic : read today "Weekend at the end of the world = Paris - Beijing (5 days - 3 nights / therefore 2 days of travel !!!) for 1021 euros / Kuoni / Air France trips .... result of the races: 7240 kilos of CO2 emitted, i.e. 3 years of driving at 10000 km per year. : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: ). Source: Challenges No. 70 (March 2007).

..... and there is better = Paris Shanghai (5 days - 3 nights / CO2 emissions: 9240 kilos).

The planes are not "counted" in the CO2 emissions in the Kyoto protocol, they did not know where to put them !!!! : Lol:

I would have to create a special post "How to travel fast while emitting a lot of CO2"
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Shinra
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Shinra » 19/03/07, 00:31

good evening.

And yes, in France (in fact in Switzerland ^^) there is oliomobile, on which I am registered and where I could make my weapons. But as it is based abroad, there is much talk of the concerns specific to the still illegal use of fuel oil.

But as I say, it is there that I learned to run with oil after having equipped my vehicle in an "autonomous" way by applying especially the DIY and the D system.

As for the audi, if you want more information, do not hesitate to ask any questions to its owner : Mrgreen: . In summary, it was fully equipped in Germany and has a stationary heating system which warms up the engine BEFORE starting.

For my part, I drive a 1.6 td caravel from 1987 and just arrived a golf 2 1.6 d from 1988. My first has been running for a year at 50% recycled oil and the second once its "new" engine is in place. , will go up to 100% gradually. Ha yes, I ride at the recycled house.

The problem with the Audi A2 is the same as with the Twingo which at the time had been re-equipped in Switzerland. The professionals manage to lower the consumption to 3 liters per 100km ... but it never comes out on a "large" scale .. weird no ... : Lol:

In terms of the price at new, its current rating or its ease to be found on the second hand market ... I could not be of any help to you currently : Cry:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/03/07, 12:59

I don't know if opening a forum on the HVP / HVB more is judicious ... especially considering the "weight" of the excellent Oliomobile.

Maybe a "Belgian" sub-part on Olio would have been more judicious to negotiate ...

As for the legality, yes it is in Belgium * for almost 1 year now: see
https://www.econologie.com/le-plein-d-hu ... -2741.html
https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-hvp-c- ... 62-30.html

*: under conditions
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 19/03/07, 15:07

Hello

It would be a bit as if on oliomobil it opened a vast subject on the panton, they are very well organized on the oil and I think that here one can give a brush stroke ocasinellement on the subject. As I (defended) the panton on certain question on their forum
but it's tun forum specialized in diesel oil
and I think that dilute them forum would not be beneficial for the community ..
Although on this forum the discussion on the panton versus simple steam has not finished writing. The results will give us the exact time on the different methods ..

Andre
0 x
Shinra
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Shinra » 20/03/07, 00:23

And yes, I know, but it's a choice. : Lol:

To be a member, oliomobile is super well done ... but not Belgian : Mrgreen: . Joking aside, by having one discussed on the left and on the right, it turns out that it is a choice because on oliomobile, the site being French-speaking, a good part of the oily Belgian can not be found there since with us at least two languages ​​are used. we also want to emphasize this. The Dutch-speaking moderator has just joined us and the Flemish sections are gradually mounting

In addition, the fact that oil is an "official" fuel allows us to have another dialogue with the authorities. above too Oliomobile cannot be of great help to us. Here in 15 days, three privileged contacts have already been successfully set up.

And lately, it may seem weird, but given the geographical "vagueness" some people have already said to themselves "but that does not concern me, it is with others ..." but there are people not far from home you who use this type of fuel

In fact, I am not trying to justify the creation of the forum but just to present some of the thinking that accompanied this process : Mrgreen:

And then you know, I don't have the impression that having another bell, as mentioned above, is harmful to the hvc :D

What do you think ??
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/03/07, 01:04

Shinra wrote:... but not Belgian : Mrgreen: .

Did you know that econologie.com was Belgian? And if ... well we are settled in Belgium what ...

If not more seriously apart from the legal aspect, I do not see what it changes whether it is Belgian, French, Quebecois or Swiss ...The important thing is to speak the same language and the same subject, right?

Ok for a Flemish part but I haven't (yet?) Seen it on your site ... in this case it changes the problem a bit.

By cons I know nothing at all in Dutch-speaking web ... maybe there is indeed something to do on this side there (no site already dealing with the subject)!

ps: funny you are Belgian but hosted by an Alsatian? We are Alsatian hosted in Belgium : Mrgreen:
0 x
Shinra
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Shinra » 20/03/07, 11:08

and yes, I am Belgian ... hosted in Alsace (with concerns elsewhere today, their servers being in Germany : Lol: : Lol: LOL)

Joking aside too, it is true that the main thing is to talk about the same subject and to find yourself in the most accessible subjects possible: for French speakers, I master ... so the basis is this one ^^. For Dutch we start shyly but it is true that our reinforcement has just joined the staff and that she is looking for places where to announce the thing in the language of the flat country :D . The technique is identical for both.

But what do you want, we felt a need, we concretized a solution ... and only the future will tell us if we did well : Cry:
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."