Association for pure vegetable oils "OLIE"

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
OLIE
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Association for pure vegetable oils "OLIE"

by OLIE » 14/02/07, 15:47

Good morning all ! being a user of vegetable oil I create my association to promote recycled vegetable oil. We advise users by providing specific monitoring and free advice. We are located in Nord pas de Calais to contact us olieverkooper @ hotmail. see you soon.

http://olie-web.blogspot.com/

if I am not in the right section you can move me!
0 x
OLIE is an association for the promotion of recycled vegetable oil. Free advice and follow-up. contact us olieverkooper @ hotmail. Fr
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/07, 16:13

This is the right section, on the other hand I corrected your email so that it is not scanned by the nasty spam bots ... I therefore HIGHLY advise you to modify your signature if you care about your email ... : Cheesy:
Last edited by Christophe the 14 / 02 / 07, 16: 17, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/07, 16:15

ps: what is an "undeclared association"? : Shock:
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 14/02/07, 16:23

c as it was a few years ago with the flowering of many pirate motorcycle clubs. MCP the heads of nodes, MCP the eggs, MCP ...

why there are no more rallies. Bouhou

if not c nice as an initiative for the oily.
Hello
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
OLIE
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by OLIE » 14/02/07, 17:40

OK thanks for the mail :D , the association is said not to have been declared because the status is being drafted. See you
0 x
OLIE is an association for the promotion of recycled vegetable oil. Free advice and follow-up. contact us olieverkooper @ hotmail. Fr

jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Association for pure vegetable oils "OLIE & q

by jean63 » 14/02/07, 18:05

OLIE wrote:Good morning all ! being a user of vegetable oil I create my association to promote recycled vegetable oil. We advise users by providing specific monitoring and free advice. We are located in Nord pas de Calais to contact us olieverkooper @ hotmail. see you soon.

if I am not in the right section you can move me!

Ok see your blog, but vegetable oil recycled, where are you taking it? what is the price of a liter?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: Association for pure vegetable oils "OLIE & a

by zac » 14/02/07, 18:21

jean63 wrote:
Ok see your blog, but vegetable oil recycled, where are you taking it? what is the price of a liter?

Hello

Y must do like me, mac daube + filtration : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

price per liter including everything (collection, filter, additive work) € 0.05 with a little experience when you start counts € 0.30.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Association for pure vegetable oils "OLIE & a

by jean63 » 14/02/07, 18:29

zac wrote:
jean63 wrote:

Hello

Y must do like me, mac daube + filtration : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

price per liter including everything (collection, filter, additive work) € 0.05 with a little experience when you start counts € 0.30.

@+

hi zac,

they know you Mac macs well I think, do they reserve the oil for you only or is there competition? What were they doing with this used oil before you got it back? how much do you sell it for a liter?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Other

by Other » 14/02/07, 23:55

Bonjour.
In Quebec, restaurants place their oil in 22-liter barrels behind the kitchen and they have to pay a company to harvest it.
So when a guy comes to pick it up it costs them less.
Except that if you want good you have to take arrangement with the cook you place your barrel and you ask him only for fryer oil so no plate cleaning residue or other.
In winter it is generally Monday afternoon, which transfers its oil to the barrels so arrange to go and pump it when it is hot, the next day you need a shovel to take it out of the barrel.
a small canteen every Monday 60 liters and beautiful, for one guy you have to roll in the week to pass 60 liters ..
Currently we have a choice of restaurants, we just take the right one everywhere.

Restaurants pay oil at 0,60 Euro for 22 liter cans Canola, peanut is more expensive.
Very few people give themselves the trouble of recovering oil.
Like heating with wood, it is full of trees that rot everywhere.
We must give ourselves the trouble to pick them up!

Andre
0 x