British have flex cases on sale since mid-2006

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
leplo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

British have flex cases on sale since mid-2006

by leplo » 21/01/07, 19:55

For those in a hurry:
In England (And on this site they also sell kits to transform the HVP into BD) ... It's expensive but good ...

Green Fuels Ltd.

http://www.greenfuels.co.uk/conversion_kits.htm

We also sell them here:

http://www.balancemotorsport.co.uk/products.asp?category=VertPower

To USA :

http://www.flextek.com/shop.htm

- For info the "full flex gold" are made in Brazil and are therefore cheaper than in the British -

I haven't found the Brazilians website yet, but I'm actively looking for : Cheesy:
0 x
"It's because the speed of sound is slower than the speed of light that some people look bright at first and then look stupid."
cara82
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by cara82 » 22/01/07, 08:49

hi leplo

I sell it in France;)

I am finalizing the site for online sales! I hope it will be ok for this week

I sell kits at prices much cheaper than what you see on the net! around 300/350 euro.

I am in the process of re-thinking has expanded my distribution network.

contact me if you want more information

@ more

Laurent

laurent.caravel@mageo.fr
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 22/01/07, 09:37

I am finalizing the site for online sales

SUPER: you keep us posted. The problem is that the E85 pump network is very limited in France. Can we expect less consumption of E85?

Will this kit be specific to each engine? will it be able to adapt on old engines and be recoverable before sale or distriction of the vehicle, for mounting on another engine?

Is this kit made in France or imported from Brazil, USA, UK or other (China ??)?

Yes but it only concerns vehicles of US brands (except Mercedes):

http://www.flextek.com/guide/step1.htm#2006
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
leplo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Well ...

by leplo » 22/01/07, 12:18

Thank you for the offer. Except that I just found a Swedish site on the forum selling the flextek kit - from 400 euros.

It remains to be seen, if they ship to France and at what cost.

I find it expensive for a chip and a few cables anyway, and 700 € : Shock: in Germany for the same kit, they totally abuse.
0 x
"It's because the speed of sound is slower than the speed of light that some people look bright at first and then look stupid."
leplo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

@jean63

by leplo » 22/01/07, 12:23

You remove the renaultcitropipo and you have the same cars as in Europe, right?
I saw the BM, VW etc logos, there are the japs ​​too.

The French, me, after 7 years of pigeot, I go back to the German, so no worries for the corresponding kit : Cheesy:
0 x
cara82
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by cara82 » 22/01/07, 15:54

I'm going to reveal myself ...

I signed an exclusivity with xcelplus ie the bosses of flextek US and Brazil.

I excluded it for France and the dom tom. I can only sell in my area of ​​allocation which is normal. to me to develop the network and to make known this product ...

the kits are made in the US

everything is well explained on the flextek website and in a few days our logo and address will be there ;-)

I know that the pumps are not numerous but I remain calm because between 15 and 20 since January 01, I hope that it will continue like that ... it provides 500 for the end of 2007. but we all know that the political promises are both utopian. but again I remain calm ...
0 x
cara82
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by cara82 » 22/01/07, 15:55

in fact the price of the kits that I have is not yet really fixed but I can tell you that I would be the cheapest in Europe !!!!! without any problems !!
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 22/01/07, 19:06

cara82 wrote:in fact the price of the kits that I have is not yet really fixed but I can tell you that I would be the cheapest in Europe !!!!! without any problems !!

that's a very good idea : Lol:

Will it work on engines without electronics with carburetor or is it imperative to have an electronic ignition with a box - sensors etc .... electronic ignition management?

What is the kit for in terms of engine operation?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
cara82
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by cara82 » 22/01/07, 19:27

the kit will work with all petrol engines!

the kit will be used to calculate the volume of ethanol to be injected into the engine. it's very simple ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 22/01/07, 23:11

cara82 wrote:the kit will work with all petrol engines!

the kit will be used to calculate the volume of ethanol to be injected into the engine. it's very simple ...

It's SUPER ...... lead free !!!

Will the same kit be able to "switch" from one engine to another? There you may answer me NO !!! ... because business is business. : Lol:

On the other hand, I find it hard to believe in the 500 E85 pumps at the end of 2007, but hey, we can always dream! especially that Nicolas Hulot will not be President or Minister (he said he refused such a position. He will be able to play his "Abbot Pierre of Ecology" ..... well I think it suits him). If only it could be TRUE .... let's dream : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x