Processor for biodiesel seen on ebay UK.

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
paotop
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Processor for biodiesel seen on ebay UK.

by paotop » 16/01/07, 10:19

it's expensive but it has the merit to exist ....
a priori we can use animal fat?
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 16/01/07, 11:45

not being very good in english I had the thing translated by google it gives this:

Compact unit with simple to follow instructions for manufacturing quality Biodiesel in groups of 40 liters. DESIGN Space-saving solution Brands 40 liters per group Strong HDPE development can Black coated steel frame All units come fully tested Fully engineered with a range of accessories FEATURES 50 liter reactor tank Heating device of 1.5 KWH Electric pump kilowatt 0.37 / 60 liters per minute (filling and mixing) 25 liter methoxide premix tank Thermostat preset (50 degrees C) 10 micron end filter system Stainless steel tubing with valves Electricity system 230 volts Washing required Arrangement necessary The file bench / washing system included The final product can meet in 14214: 2005, ASTM 6751-02 and DIN V 51606 standards Assembly needed Come with instructions for waste and new fats from cooking and animal oil Come with the titration kit

it is apparently a thing to make diester at home

not being very good in English I have a doubt about the "Comes with titration kit"

does the oil press sell yes or no with it? if it is sold with it explains the price if not a thing which heats which mixes and which filters an average handyman can do the same thing for much less expensive ...
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 19/01/07, 01:58

See on the Oliomobile site the posts talking about artisanal TEEP that any handyman can do in his garage ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/07, 20:55

Uh ... about 1.401,47 EUR for 1 can, 1 filter, 1 resistance, 1 pump and 3 pipes ... and plans which are on the net ...

It is not with this that Ebayz will rise in my esteem ...
0 x
paotop
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by paotop » 22/01/07, 15:47

christophe, I know that you don't like ebay but know that I carry out every week purchase and sale transactions via this medium (in several countries), it is a commercial tool like any other.

after, you must remain lucid, the seller offers ........... the buyer has : Idea:

the various ad addresses that I put online, I do not post them on the forumas information ...... at the turn of a click, I come across something that can interest someone, not necessarily to hack but rather to find inspiration for something else or an idea.

ebay, globally, it is a vast network of classified ads, in the lot there is not necessarily that bad ....
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."