E85: it's gone ... in theory ... the practice will follow ...

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Christophe

E85: it's gone ... in theory ... the practice will follow ...

by Christophe » 02/01/07, 23:09

Green light for the marketing of biofuels

The marketing of biofuels, an alternative to all petroleum for vehicles, has been authorized since January 1, the Ministry of Economy and Finance announced on Tuesday.

"With the cancellation of all taxes on the green part (85% maximum) of the product, the taxation of superethanol (33,43 euros / hl) allows this fuel to be competitive with gasoline, or even by report to the diesel sector, "said the ministry in a press release.

The following: http://www.capital.fr/Actualite/Default ... 93&Cat=GEN
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 02/01/07, 23:16

I thought there wasn’t enough land to feed the planet : Evil:

So now we're going to feed engines ...
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/01/07, 23:23

Rooh you're not going to quibble!

For once it moves in France ... : Cheesy:
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 03/01/07, 09:46

Precisely, we have enough land, the problem is their provision, everything for us, can for others. the granaries are full, of grain, of butter, ... but according to some, Africa is too far away, and not profitable. it destroys local markets.

I'm glad I can buy my V8 of my dreams. remains more than to find a flex tech for V8 :|
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/01/07, 12:02

Even if it is rather intended to replace fuel oil, let's not forget the oil algae can be cultivated on any land, even arable land (including deserts) ...

When we want we can ... only it is more profitable (easy) to "make" oil than algae ...

https://www.econologie.com/a-partir-d-al ... -1860.html
https://www.econologie.com/forums/huile-vege ... t2242.html

In addition, many "little-known" plants can be used to make ethanol .... with yields undoubtedly much greater than beet or cane ... INRA is certainly working on the subject ...

We already know fast-growing trees or Spanish thistles to replace firewood ... no doubt that many species are "ethano (l?) ​​Gene"
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 03/01/07, 15:00

I'm waiting for them to develop a flex-fuel model to buy me my Hummer (to please Charlotte : Lol:).
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."