Gas oil + supermarket oil?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
YVV
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Gas oil + supermarket oil?

by YVV » 30/03/06, 18:33

i have seen videos where guys are mixing up to 25% of supermarket oil with tank oil. so it's possible. the bleme is that apparently they put their oil well before being at the gas station. Thus, from this filling place, for example 101 of colsa oil or supermarket sunflower to the service station for filling the remainder of the 301 fuel tank, a certain number of km passes, or the presence of oil is very important in the tank. Do not be a little risky? Is not it better to transfer directly to the pump so that afterwards with the dispensing gun of diesel, everything is well brewed and therefore mixed?
Om
Yv
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 30/03/06, 18:38

It is possible without problem to roll 100% of oil !!

To know everything, go on the partner site of econology, it is the pros about the HVB:
www.oliomobile.org
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 30/03/06, 19:19

I like the "no problem" : Shock:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 30/03/06, 21:07

Let's say it depends on the engine technology (indirect injection type old peugeot GRD SRD engines, SDI at VW or skoda, ... or direct injection recent engines DCI, TDCI, HDI) of the injection pump (the Bosch holds better than Lucas or Rotodiésel).

The injectors must be delayed to increase the injection pressure because the oil is more viscous than diesel.

For the 100% there are some changes to be made to start on diesel and then switch to oil when the engine is hot.

In short all the changes is cheap, less than 1500 € from what I read on oliomobile.

On the other hand, buying oil in supermarkets poses the problem of bottles. By buying liter per liter, it is necessary to count with the pollution of the plastic bottles. It is better to find the oil in cans of 5 liters.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 31/03/06, 10:01

ex-oceano, are there sailors who turn oil on their boat?
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 31/03/06, 10:26

I do not know. Moreover, as the boats use large quantities of fuel, they would need large quantities of oil and this would not go unnoticed.

Otherwise, the sailors I worked with did not run in oil : Cheesy:
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 31/03/06, 10:45

lau wrote:ex-oceano, are there sailors who turn oil on their boat?

hi lau and the others

Yes me as in ALL my vehicles (since 1984); 75 / 100 rotary pumps; 100 / 100 online oil pump used deep fryer filtered.

With a pantone it improves the torque and the operating silence.

If I'm sure of my oil supplies I increase the setting of the injector 30 bars otherwise I do not touch anything, but I lose some power.
If you increase your settings you can not, without mechanical risk, ride the GO pure.
@+
zac

PS: my indenor of 1967 on the boat. "Pantonisé" before pantone does not file is patent : Lol: (to 1975 / 78 I do not know exactly how my grandfather did it) 27000H :P and yet he has eaten everything (oil of draining, acetone etc ...... and I do not know all the tests of the grandfather)
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 31/03/06, 16:29

But to ride at 100%, it must be easier for you, zac at home, it is ~ 25 ° c average. Over here, it goes down to 0 ° c in winter, but otherwise, in summer with an indirect injection and a PI bosh, it can hold more than 30% (pure oil). But a suratarage is still better ...
0 x
YVV
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by YVV » 31/03/06, 17:40

Congratulations guys, especially zac .... I'd like to meet you elsewhere for you to show me all this live. I have a renault traffic diesel and it will be necessary that I pantomise my turn ... a little frightened by the magnitude of the task anyway. I do not have your knowledge apparently ....
but it does not really answer my initial question all that.
So I can swing my ten liters of supermarket oil (2x5l) into my almost empty tank, discretos, say 1 or 2 terminals before the gas station. then drive to the station (so with a lot of oil in the tank) and refuel with diesel fuel that will mix well with the gun pressure?
because I imagine that it is better to avoid doing the manipulation directos on the forecourt of the service station?
Om
Yv
0 x
We are all brothers. Some more than others ....
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 31/03/06, 23:24

: Mrgreen:
I do not mind, I do not put oil on the gas station, but in the parking lot of the supermarket, or so in my street, and I have nothing to do, I am a provocateur, I want to show that it works .

Anyway, at European level, we have the right to ride vegetable oil.
In France we are pissed off with that.
: Mrgreen:
0 x