EU Artémis test (CADC) on the 2018 water-doping oxidizer (kit gillier etc ...)

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
ecopra
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

EU Artémis test (CADC) on the 2018 water-doping oxidizer (kit gillier etc ...)

by ecopra » 22/01/18, 16:16

Bjr, after a long absence
European test Artemis 2018 with the kit ecopra vehicle renault euro 5 2013.

The Artemis Synthesis Test to which it serves and reports 5's Euro 2013 vehicle
http://www.ecopra.com/fr/component/k2/i ... ergie-2018
1 x
Christophe

Re: European test, the oxidizer 2018 doping water kit gillier etc ...

by Christophe » 22/01/18, 17:40

Good tests ... that confirm the effectiveness of the water injection!

Why go for testing in Poland?

The French skepticism and psychological blocking forced you to have to test in Poland? Or is the reason different?

We put a few weeks ago on this forum a .pdf test report certified "Véritas" (it seems to me or something equivalent) which also proved the effectiveness of the water injection ... but I can't get my hands on it again ... :? :? :?

If someone can help? Thank you!
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/18, 18:29

Christophe wrote:We put a few weeks ago on this forum a .pdf test report certified "Véritas" (it seems to me or something equivalent) which also proved the effectiveness of the water injection ... but I can't get my hands on it again ... :? :? :?

a) I do not remember who posted it ... and it already dated 2016 or 2015 itself ...

b) I do not know which kit it concerned (ecopra, econokit ...) but it does not matter since the principle is the same ...
0 x
Christophe

Re: EU Artemis test (CADC) on the 2018 water doping oxidizer (kit gillier etc ...)

by Christophe » 22/01/18, 18:45

Houra I found it, pfff it was long (considering the number of subjects that there is on the injection of water ...), fixtures-injection water / patrick-LEFRERE-documentary film-on-doping-al-water-t12566.html # p330490

It was on an econokit and it dates from not 2015 or 2016 but 2012 ... already!

I put it here, to compare with the tests Ecopra:
BUREAU_VERITAS_ECONOKIT_RAPPORT.pdf
(1.63 million) Downloaded times 1714

Read also the technical analyzes that followed here: fixtures-injection water / patrick-LEFRERE-documentary film-on-doping-al-water-t12566 10.html
0 x
ecopra
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: EU Artemis test (CADC) on the 2018 water doping oxidizer (kit gillier etc ...)

by ecopra » 22/01/18, 20:46

Although there is not much comparable between the veritas tests and the artemis protocol is on 48h00.
the test veritats extends on 15 days there is enough to go around the vehicle.
an 2006 vehicle that consumes 8 to 10litres.

We had already done tests at sodemo a magny court online in 2011 (before the creation of the econokit trading company)
on engine bench (filmed by Patrick Lefrere).

the European Artemis test is used by oil tankers, eg total for the excelcium to validate the performance of an additive fuel, or by the manufacturers to validate the performance of a vehicle. In the same way, we chose the Artémis test protocol to validate a modified oxidant (water doping, Pantone giraffe, ...).
2018 video of the preparation the day after the reference test.

It is on a vehicle like the European fleet that we chose to do the test.
Indeed, Renault's 1.5 dci engine is one of the most common on the market.
Why Poland? Because it is a national and independent laboratory as much on the principle as on the application with European certifications.
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 23/01/18, 00:04

Christophe wrote:We put a few weeks ago on this forum a "Véritas" certified .pdf test report (it seems to me or something equivalent) which also proved the efficiency of the water injection.
Sorry but I do not see what that proves.
Less pollution with the kit, but car and kit provided by the customer.
The customer may have arranged for the engine settings to be bad without the kit and good with it. It would have had to be a lambda vehicle unrelated to the manufacturer of the kit to be valid.
Moreover, it lacks the consumption gain in the Véritas report.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/01/18, 09:56

Christophe wrote: We put a few weeks ago on this forum a "Véritas" certified .pdf test report (it seems to me or something equivalent) which also proved the efficiency of the water injection.

Sorry but I do not see what that proves.

Still sir I know everything, but who denies a priori what he ignores!
There are dozens, hundreds of experimenters who have verified, with more or less drop in consumption and therefore pollution, that the Gillier Pantone system works effectively

You could have known, if you had dug the subject, that the manufacturers supply consumptions and pollution of their vehicles by the NEDC, even unrealistic reality. It is therefore the comparative reference. Knowing that drivers consume beyond the NEDC [*], the difference may seem more important, but where it exists and its proportion is only important, where it does not exist and the subject is closed.
The customer may have arranged for the engine settings to be bad without the kit and good with it. It would have had to be a lambda vehicle unrelated to the manufacturer of the kit to be valid.

Nullissime as usual! You ridicule yourself every time by this kind of reasoning. You accuse as much Ecopra and others that the controller of the tests in question to be falsifiers, not beautiful this mentality by too usual with you!

The consumption gain is related to the CO2 rate measured and that all videos on the subject explain.
[*] and here it is CADC test!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/01/18, 10:24

izentrop wrote:Sorry but I do not see what that proves.

Just that, weighed against the simplicity of the concept system (and the fact that the industry could do much better), bin is already great no?

izentrop wrote:The customer may have arranged for the engine settings to be bad without the kit and good with it. It would have had to be a lambda vehicle unrelated to the manufacturer of the kit to be valid.

The gain in consumption is p21 and p22!

There is no worse blind person than one who does not want to see ...

How do you want to tinker with a modern vehicle? Apart from the reprogramming I do not see ...

Of course we can always see the evil and dishonesty everywhere, you know the honesty still exists ... I believe, I hope!

ps: it dates from September 2011 actually ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 23/01/18, 14:16

Christophe wrote:The gain in consumption is p21 and p22!
From page 16, APPENDIX 4 - DOCUMENTS PROVIDED BY THE CUSTOMER "econokit".
These measures have not been overseen by Veritas and only measures with. We can not compare with before installing the kit.
Christophe wrote: you know honesty still exists ... I believe, I hope!
Yes, but in this case, you just have to believe them.
You do their advertising and more.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/01/18, 14:23

It's true that I advertise them (gratos) but it's to get things done: I've done tests on water injection and I know it brings something (but not necessarily on a car ... that makes 100 x that we repeat the same thing ...)

Pollution alone deserves more than contempt French bring ...

I emphasize the French because all are not so closed and contemptuous: MAN has developed its injection of water: consume less-car / ham-and-water-injection-man anti-nox-in-the-motor-marine-t14241.html and BMW too ...

It's still stupid that it is not French industrial while all the system was removed by ... Francophones ... So too bad for France :?

It's not worse than the brain drain of the PhD student and ...
0 x