Explain the low consumption of Bingofuel by JL Naudin

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Volcanbleu
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Explain the low consumption of Bingofuel by JL Naudin

by Volcanbleu » 12/07/16, 14:29

Hello everyone,

There is a question that I have asked myself for a long time and which I believe it would be good to be able to answer. How did Jean Louis NAUDIN run a 2,5KW generator with only 180L / h of bingofuel consumption by producing its 2,5Kw of power necessary to run its engine in self-supply with its reactor (about 2,5, XNUMXKW of measured power - http://bingofuel.online.fr/bingofuel/html/bfr11fr.htm)?

According to the composition of bingofuel (http://bingofuel.online.fr/bingofuel/html/bfr10fr.htm) it should consume and use 180L of bingofuel for 1 hour of operation and 2,5KWh produced, or approximately 7,52g of H2 = 899 BTU + 86,33g of CO = 1 BTU, which makes 2 BTU (899 + 1986). However, the manufacturer of the group gives as fuel consumption per KWh 313g of petrol (1,12 L / hour) which makes 313 x 2,5 x 43 btu / g = 33 BTU, so 11,66 times more. : Evil:

This ratio of energy consumed almost 12 times corresponds more or less to calculations that I had already done on the HHO to explain why some people claim to have been able to run small generator sets with small electrolysers, unlikely when we calculate the necessary volume of hydrogen to have the necessary btu's. (approximately 3000L of H2 equivalent to 1 L of gasoline = 75l / min of HHO)

A priori Jean Louis NAUDIN is not a cheater, so I think it would be good to spend time answering this question which could open some good doors for us .. I may calculate and recalculate, I can not find the mistake... : Lol:

Thank you for your help and your clarifications ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Explain the low consumption of Bingofuel by JL Naudin

by izentrop » 12/07/16, 17:04

Hello,
Volcanbleu wrote:A priori Jean Louis NAUDIN is not a cheater
He's been exposed for a long time motors over unity-debate / forum-meta-physical-on-the-energy-free t9715-90.html # p171041 : Mrgreen:
0 x
Volcanbleu
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Volcanbleu » 12/07/16, 17:15

And yet IT turns ..

http://www.quanthomme.info/jlnlabs/bing ... frclfr.htm

Is JL Naudin able to make a fake video?
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 12/07/16, 20:01

Volcanbleu wrote:And yet IT turns ..

http://www.quanthomme.info/jlnlabs/bing ... frclfr.htm

Is JL Naudin able to make a fake video?

Obviously yes.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/07/16, 21:07

Volcanbleu wrote:A priori [...] No matter how much I calculate and recalculate, I can't find the error ...

The "beforehand", it's not these things that risquence to make us lose all objectivity?
► View Text
0 x
Volcanbleu
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Volcanbleu » 12/07/16, 21:17

So if I understand correctly, you see a video like this ( http://www.quanthomme.info/jlnlabs/bing ... frclfr.htm) and you do not seek to deepen because you consider that it is impossible. That's right?
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 12/07/16, 21:23

So if I understand correctly, you see a video like this ( http://www.quanthomme.info/jlnlabs/bing ... frclfr.htm) and you fall into the panel because you consider that this nonsense is possible. That's right?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/07/16, 21:27

Deepen on what blue base?
Indeed, you seem too called for us, you should open a subject here> they will answer you better : Wink:
0 x
Volcanbleu
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Volcanbleu » 12/07/16, 21:39

thanks for the advice, I didn't know FUTURA

By deepening, I mean that for me JL Naudin is above all suspicion of honesty, and if he was able to run a generator in self-supply, it is the best illustrated proof that science does not have everything understood on conservation and energy transfers because this is said to be impossible by classical thermodynamics.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/07/16, 22:05

For the revision of French it is here >>> we learn the meaning of words like "sophism", even of "a priori"... etc

For those who voluntarily skip topics / posts without responding, there is no solution to this problem here.

For metaphysical questions (the: I believe that, I have the conviction that [...], etc ..) this thread is not in the right section.

For those who dispute the merits of the scientific approach, I have given the link where they can answer you.
You will see, they are very patient, I am not able to explain to you, at Naudin either, I do not have the level 8)
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."