Econo Tour, HVB Tour de France

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Christophe

Econo Tour, HVB Tour de France

by Christophe » 09/11/05, 18:33

Here begins the thread about the Tour de France HVB.

Christophe has created a beautiful page describing the project. : https://www.econologie.com/l-econotour-a ... -1097.html

Your ideas, reactions and good on your hand, are welcome.

Julien L. aka Rulian
Last edited by Christophe the 22 / 01 / 11, 09: 20, 2 edited once.
0 x
Earendel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Econo Tour, HVB Tour de France

by Earendel » 10/11/05, 20:45

Ben dumb,

- I think it's a great idea, especially since it will shake up a little local elected officials.

- It should be publicized, France 3 regions for example.

- It takes local relays (and independent of the powers of preference, in my opinion) to organize the stages, etc ... especially because of refueling!

- Vehicles equipped in the rules (Your papers! ...)

- A course a little bit logical, and a final goal ...

Pff, I'm drying here, I'll come back later ... Ciao.
0 x
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 20/12/05, 22:48

And why not "Two rounds of France" on 1 weekend.

Let me explain:

let's say that we set steps from 300 to 400 km.

For each step, simultaneously:

Saturday morning presentations, discussions and explanations.
Departure to 11h30 for an arrival to 16h00.
Then re-presentations, discussions and explanations upon arrival.

Sunday, identical program but different content and trips in the other direction of that of Saturday.

At the organization level, it takes a team at each city stage to hold the mobilization and inform the population (Advanced participants on the whole France live, conferences, ...).
At the level of the participants they will cover 600 with 800 km on the week-end.

The program will be the same for all stages, with different speakers.

What do you think ??? : Idea:
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 20/12/05, 23:43

Well it was a little what was planned at the beginning. But only one tour of France is already enough to start.

The project was canceled last spring because of serious doubts about the legal risks that the orgas took (the orgas, it was me by and large).

Today, I think this question is clearer, and legal advice is surely available, especially from the community of Villeneuve sur Lot.

This project was a good idea, the revival could be interesting. But a complete clarification of the penalties incurred by knowingly breaking the law must be absolutely done to know where we are going. Otherwise, it is an indiscriminate risk taking.
0 x
Earendel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Earendel » 21/12/05, 17:12

Rulian wrote:Well it was a little what was planned at the beginning. But only one tour of France is already enough to start.

The project was canceled last spring because of serious doubts about the legal risks that the orgas took (the orgas, it was me by and large).

Today, I think this question is clearer, and legal advice is surely available, especially from the community of Villeneuve sur Lot.

This project was a good idea, the revival could be interesting. But a complete clarification of the penalties incurred by knowingly breaking the law must be absolutely done to know where we are going. Otherwise, it is an indiscriminate risk taking.

Good to be clearer, legally, an individual does not have permission to run the oil. Unless he pays the tax
expected: 0.10 € / L, according to the site:
http://www.olifere.org/articles/h-hvp-fausses-infos.php

There are some who rally in Morocco with HVB produced on the spot
with an oleaginous plant growing in arid environments.

So in Morocco or in France, what does it matter! The whole thing is to be publicized. But hey, given these new info. : Wink:
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 22/12/05, 10:09

earendel wrote:Good to be clearer, legally, an individual does not have permission to run the oil. Unless he pays the tax

Moui I want it. But when I talk about checking, it's with a lawyer or gendarmes themselves. It's the guarantee. Olifer is not a lawyer. Even with all their good will, they may be wrong or have omitted a detail. It's not with google that we can really check this stuff.

earendel wrote:There are some who rally in Morocco with HVB produced on the spot
with an oleaginous plant growing in arid environments.
http://www.surrealiste.org/modules/newb ... 5&forum=10

So in Morocco or in France, what does it matter! The whole thing is to be publicized. But hey, given these new info. : Wink:

Oh no !! The problem is the law in France. In addition the simple notion of rally is incompatible with the spirit of control of the energy which must accompany the HVBs. If it's to make a Trophy Bowl, it's out of place. Go do the zozo in 4x4 in the Moroccan dunes to protest on a customs legislation in France ... Excuse me but I can not see the report ... : Evil:

Read the presentation page of the first project, I think you will better understand the principle of EconoTour:
https://www.econologie.com/l-econotour-a ... -1097.html
0 x
Earendel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Earendel » 22/12/05, 11:51

I only propose my modest point of view, and then also a possible support for this project of tour, no rally.

Well, after all is about courage: either we denounce the thing and we do it thoroughly (collectively, preferably), or it is stamped.
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 22/12/05, 13:59

Well, if there are volunteers to put together a project, they only have to come forward. Christophe and I will gladly give them contact and the fruit of our previous experience.

But it takes a certain amount of work and in the long run, because bringing back associations and individuals involved, and organizing the course in function is not necessarily very easy to pin.

Any takers.
0 x
binbins4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by binbins4 » 22/12/05, 19:19

if the tour goes through gevève I think that we can find a disaine vehicle running at 100% legally
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 04/02/06, 00:46

Rulian wrote:
earendel wrote:Good to be clearer, legally, an individual does not have permission to run the oil. Unless he pays the tax

Moui I want it. But when I talk about checking, it's with a lawyer or gendarmes themselves. It's the guarantee. Olifer is not a lawyer. Even with all their good will, they may be wrong or have omitted a detail. It's not with google that we can really check this stuff. [...]
The basic info of comes not from Olifer, but from the IFHVP ...

See this press release
0 x