A site that looks pretty

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

A site that looks pretty

by Bibiphoque » 08/11/05, 09:36

Hello,
Here :
http://activart.com/notre-monde/biocarb ... -choix.php

What do you think ?
@+ :P
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/11/05, 09:44

The content is good but the site is a little confused in terms of form ... Too bad there is no synthesis in .pdf ... I will have added on the site ...
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 08/11/05, 10:54

econology wrote:The content is good but the site is a little confused in terms of form ... Too bad there is no synthesis in .pdf ... I will have added on the site ...

Hi, Christophe,
Maybe you can contact the author?
I read it often on "futura sciences" and it seems to me that one of interesting and open to dialogue (his nickname is JC_M, which made me think of you !! lol :P :D B))
@ ++
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/11/05, 11:41

He had already contacted me and he did not want to make a pdf.
0 x
jcm
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jcm » 10/11/05, 21:10

Hello,

econology wrote: The content is good but the site is a little confused in terms of form ... Too bad there is no synthesis in .pdf ... I will have added on the site ...

Thanks for the content!

For form, perhaps the presentation could displease?

This presentation is a game, I am well aware that it "is not serious" and that is precisely what interests me, in our society where packaging often counts more than content.

So no I will not have a site "suit / tie" do not displease you!

I thought of a corner of table on which one scribbles, there in the countryside ...

And that gave the graphic chart of the biofuel file, with the tablecloth that is torn more and more on a landscape of sky and branches of trees.

Just think that a small Picasso scribble on a piece of paper tablecloth is more zeros than a good salary ... !!!

(I have nothing of Picasso, but the Phosphates - Parkinson relationship, if it is true, could also have a cost!).

And no synthesis in .pdf: a synthesis would be a re-writing, and my file is a saga, a trip with digressions, but also a lot of links.

Some pieces of text have been reworked, the 150 links from the beginning have become about 200 and this continues: I do not want to freeze or reduce it.

And above all, do not dissociate it from all these links (more than 2000 documents read and analyzed to retain 200), all of which bring a light that seems useful to me.

This file is made for those who want to take the time to read it, diagonally, crosswise, partially, randomly ...

It interests some and disturbs others, it is very well and I will not run into a coffin Adobe!

And it disturbs all the more so that parallel to the critics there are proposals: if we want certain things to change we must give a hard time to those who wish they did not change!

Good evening to all !
0 x