The fuel of the future: hemp oil

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
tafari88
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tafari88 » 02/10/05, 14:27

Hi everybody....
For me the solution of the future is the oil extracted from hemp seeds (oak) which is the most promising solution, in terms of ecology and costs.
in fact, ecological because it is already oil, but also because hemp does not need fattening, pesticides, very fertile land, or a lot of water (unlike corn for example) !!).
In addition, hemp have little put much in reduced areas ... productivity level is the top .... remains to raise public awareness that still believes that hemp is drugs! because not at all it's his cousin cannabis but hemp pass! there is even a new breed that contains the absolute 0 in terms of thc ....

that's all I had to say .......
personally I want to continue in this way, if people think like me, then do not hesitate to contact me.
B)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/10/05, 14:31

For me it is ca: https://www.econologie.com/les-micro-alg ... -1860.html

I think that the smaller the body, the better the oil production yields ...
Last edited by Christophe the 03 / 04 / 15, 12: 09, 1 edited once.
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 02/10/05, 14:59

Hello
It is a very good idea and with the residues of pressing you (with the choice) isolate your house, you heat the Chanvrette (bier with hemp) etc .....
By cons in France; I hope you like the paperwork because before having the authorizations of culture you will be rigoller.Et foresees a mirador at each corner of the field because you will attract all the scum 200 bound to the round !!! (it melts not the difference between Indian hemp and the other). : Angry:
I think Cristophe is right seaweed is easier.
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 02/10/05, 17:42

Unicellulars are more interesting in several ways including:

They do not create constituent tissues or support, which gives more efficiency.

They have a high growth rate and a short generation time. They adapt more quickly to growing and growing conditions than larger plants. In addition, recovery during stress is faster.

The cultures often take place of the reactors in liquid phase, which can be more flexible to automate than a culture of higher plants (transparent tubes, injections of gases, pumps ...).

When extracting fatty acids, crushing picking steps are avoided, with extra energy spent.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/10/05, 17:51

Exact oceanic, I will add another important point: they are cultivable on "any" land (provided it is quite flat and well exposed to the sun ... I expect by: no need for agrarian land ...

Another important point: the fertilizers necessary for their growth are completely controlled (when there is more nitrate in the water, it is that the optimal growth has been reached for the medium then either one makes the harvest or one batch the medium) ... That is to say that it can not create overpollution as we have seen with intensive farming ... and as it may be that there are with the colza and sunflower seed ( although the sunflower has little need of fattening) ... Not to mention the other entrants of these sectors ...
0 x
titus02
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by titus02 » 24/10/05, 21:24

Hello

hemp is a blessed plant gods .... it's like the pig, everything is good!
with the seeds :De oil (food or energy)
with the stems: fibers (clothing, insulation heating .....)

with the flowers .........

finally, a pity that in the 30 years the nascent oil industry decided to "break the kidneys"
hemp that threatened to shade him.

bye
0 x
I prefer a stupid who walks than three seated intellectuals (thank you Audiart).
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 24/10/05, 21:40

I think that we should not privilege this or that vegetable fuel but all these products can to a certain extent compete seriously with oil, provided also to make no less serious energy savings with engines much less greedy in fuel.
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 04/11/05, 11:06

Hemp gives the same surface 3 times less oil than rapeseed and at least half as much as sunflower, it's not worth cultivating hemp only for oil ... but if there are derivatives (fibers), why not ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/11/05, 12:43

A2E wrote:I think that we should not privilege this or that vegetable fuel but all these products can to a certain extent compete seriously with oil, provided also to make no less serious energy savings with engines much less greedy in fuel.

Exactly and in the face of the current oil monopoly, not many people want to understand that.

Indeed; if a solution X could not completely replace the oil then it is usually put to rebus ... The future will be made, on the contrary, multiple solutions ... A condition to federate all these solutions FACE to oil ... for the This is far from being the case and the tankers hold the R & D of many areas (including microalgae) ...
0 x
jcm
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jcm » 10/11/05, 21:17

Hello,

tafari88 wrote: . . . . . . but also because hemp does not need fattening, pesticides, very fertile soil, or a lot of water (unlike corn for example!).
In addition, hemp have not put much in reduced surfaces ... productivity level is the top ...... . . .

It would be necessary to check before affirming that !!!

There are many documents on the Net, quite a bit on Canadian sites, on hemp cultivation which requires fertilizer, which accepts certain densities but which does not have a very high yield and, moreover, can not at all. once produce the seeds in quality and quantity AND fiber.

It is therefore necessary to bet on either the seed or the fiber.

On the other hand, in certain regions yields of 40 T / ha are obtained with amaranth, the cereal richest in protein and micronutrients that we know.
0 x