Behavior of a magnetic field in a closed environment?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Behavior of a magnetic field in a closed environment?

by netshaman » 04/08/10, 09:05

Hello econolo of all kinds.
Good voila, this morning when I got up I had an idea (no joke!)
: Cheesy:
The other day I was looking at JLN's experiment on the "orbo" effect: a magnet no longer attracts the ferrite ring if in it the particles are reoriented perpendicular to the field of the ring.
I was wondering how the field of this magnet would behave if it were locked up.
Imagine a bipolar magnet.
With two magnets that we put one on the other so that each pole of these attracts we have a kind of magnetic bar with 4 poles.
We enclose this bar inside a ferrite core itself in turn of a copper wire.
The 4 poles of the magnet are in direct contact with the torus.
When there is no current passing through the winding, the magnetic field is trapped in the ferrite core at the places where the magnet is in contact only because the field at these places is vertical.
What happens if we pass the current?
Will the field of the magnet be released and come out of the limit of the torus since it will no longer play its role of trap since the winding will have reoriented the ferrite particles in order to remove them from the field of the ' magnet ?
If this is the case, a new type of digital motor can be constructed in this way, the speed of rotation of which is proportional to the frequency of the current sent into the winding.
The rotating part of this motor would consist of a ring coming to take place around the torus inside of which there would be several magnetic dipoles.

So is this system viable?
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"