Electromagnet needs help

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
kouroukaï
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Electromagnet needs help

by kouroukaï » 22/09/09, 03:36

Good evening,

I am looking for a site that sell electromagnets and also if a person can help me for the calculation of electromagnets (what power of the magnet compared to the turn gives what force, to have an idea) because I find very little info on the Internet. And seen that I have not a scientific level pushed in the engine etc.

In fact I found this site which looks nice then I saw "inventions worked" like the pendov motor which I had thought of in 2000/2001, my this motor has a defect which demagnetizes the magnets (by the way I pence to know how to do it with electromagnets). So I said to myself why not test my new ideas (the problem I am quickly motivated because I often do not have the level for performance calculations and I can not electronic equipment for testing.

In any case if you can help me thank you.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 22/09/09, 09:36

Welcome.

Calculate the strength of an em, it's very simple: :D

http://www.lei.ucl.ac.be/multimedia/eLE ... _cours.htm

that said, do not confuse the force of attraction, which decreases according to the inverse of the square of the distance with the maximum retention force which applies to a plate located against the air gap (as in magnets door locking: 600 kg easy at 12 V 200 mA)

That said, if you make your motor with electromagnets, it becomes an ordinary electric motor, right?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
kouroukaï
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by kouroukaï » 22/09/09, 14:18

Thank you elephant.

I see more or less what you mean by electric motor my concept and different I said also electromagnet motor because it will work with my I don't even know if I can call it like that because I think I don't have enough torque to do advance a car. in any case for not bcp of electric power has a force of 600kg max, for the moment I think to work in repellent or the 2 must that I try in any case if it works I will post plans and surment some video.
I don't say too much because it may not work.
0 x
patou
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

magnetism

by patou » 11/11/09, 20:20

is this calculation fair
I found this on a very old system D.
tell me what you think?
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... E9TI4i.jpg
receive my thanks.
patou
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 12/11/09, 05:45

Hello

good for the memory to bring out a review which always publishes good articles ....

but I remain a little on my hunger, especially for "a good recipe for pate for the hands", I would have liked to see the rest, if that was possible.

on the other hand the answer given by elephant is certainly very correct but as said kouroukaï, who said he didn't have a high scientific level, I don't think he found his happiness there, even if in his second post, he thanks you for it.

jeff
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"