RUSSIAN MP patent pending

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Curt
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Curt » 05/10/05, 18:56

Hi,

Me, what I believe is that any system operating with the aid of any use of gravitational waves or of the Archimedes principle can only be used to produce electricity (which would already be good )! The second (Archimedes' principle) already works in several places on this planet, we will probably have to wait for the nuclear lobby to burst before we talk about it !!! the first is something else .... But it could work, except that I wonder if it is not rather a variable MASS which would be necessary rather than a variable VOLUME ??? It is not the volume that is subject to gravity.

The magnetic motor can not only rotate a generator, but also serve as a circular saw motor for example ...
0 x
SAVOIE73
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by SAVOIE73 » 10/10/05, 15:28

It's me or said video is identical to that of the wheel proposed by Perendev ....

: Blink:

I don't understand anything ...
0 x
claude07
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by claude07 » 10/10/05, 16:45

yes, maybe not the same video, but the same thing.

it's too good! who has extra magnets?

I can not understand that such a simple thing can work, when you build something ultra complex to make the elec, motor ....
there is something that escapes me
0 x
claude07
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by claude07 » 11/10/05, 12:44

is the plan of the thing as simplistic as that?
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by tigrou_838 » 11/10/05, 13:40

hello claude, you understood everything, for more info here is a site to see and review.
http://www.fdp.nu/default.asp
greetings
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 11/10/05, 17:54

claude07 wrote:is the plan of the thing as simplistic as that?

He does not seem:
There are magnets all around the half-crowns.
On the Perendev, I seem to count on the rotor, 9 magnets on a quadrant; that makes 32 magnets on the periphery.
On the half-crowns, there should be as many (?)
There are 3 identical systems side by side; the magnets are slightly offset from the neighbors on the neighboring wheels. The system is supposed to provide 220v alternative or 380v three-phase.
Have you noticed on the Perendev? Instead of a simple axle in the middle of the wheels, there is a metallic mass, which strongly resembles "an electric motor rotor", with windings on a metallic structure.
I did not understand the comment in English, but I seemed to hear about electronic controls…
Is it to deceive the observer, by showing additional parts which hide a simplified system?
Is it more complicated than it seems, presumably?

For me, the first magnetic motor that seemed serious to me was that of Edwards Johnson. No electronics; something invented 60 years ago, with the technique of the time (it's always an indication).
The originality, being the unconventional design of the moon-shaped magnets, designed and manufactured by an individual who had the financial means to make test waste.

Gegyx
0 x
Wish =>
Able to speak normally
without being constantly attacked by some people, who respect nothing, and this impunity.
claude07
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by claude07 » 11/10/05, 20:22

who is rich to buy magnets and test that?

maybe the fact of turning around a magnet, they put inside coils to recover the juice and maybe reinject it into other coils to make more magnetism on a point at a given moment to boost the thing that maybe we need to push it a little.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 12/10/05, 00:13

On these magnet machines, it is necessary to create a permanent imbalance, so that the movement is maintained after the impulse.
Either by a new arrangement of the magnets, or by a particular manufacture in shape or composition of the magnets.
Either by a mechanical subterfuge which diverts or attenuates magnetism on one part, by reinforcing it on the other, by the addition of screens in soft iron.
Or more simply, for the less ingenious, by an electronic system that collects the crumbs of energy on one side to boost them further.
In some machines, it is said that they must be started electrically at a certain speed, so that they become autonomous.
In others, those of Minato, a simple horizontal crown, bristling with magnets erected on the periphery that we see spinning on videos. We realize that the man launches his machine with great inertia, approaching a large magnet, and that it maintains this movement by passes, and back and forth of the exciter magnet, all the time of the video. This proves that a simplified, summary arrangement of magnets is not enough to maintain an autonomous movement; we need a little more, including those described above.

The top of this research being energy producing devices, without mechanical movements (Watson, Galey, Bearden, etc ...)
Their outcome will be the quintessence of the human spirit! (But it's not given to everyone ...)

What is irritating is that Tesla developed all kinds of these funny machines, over a century ago, with its means at its disposal and the technology of the time!
Since technology has jumped since (magnet manufacturing, electronics, IT), information circulating rapidly across the planet, there are potentially more individuals initiated, interested in these energy machines, therefore likely to rediscover and realize the Tesla inventions.

Gegyx
0 x
Wish =>

Able to speak normally

without being constantly attacked by some people, who respect nothing, and this impunity.
claude07
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by claude07 » 12/10/05, 13:18

yes, but money is needed !!
for my part I am ready to test everything, but hey must feed the kids first !!
0 x