Cold Fusion, we re-speaks on CBS

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Christophe

Cold Fusion, we re-speaks on CBS

by Christophe » 21/04/09, 22:24

Received by email, is cold fusion back on the agenda?

Last Sunday (April 19, 2009), the program “60 minutes” from the CBS channel presented a very interesting report on the potential of cold fusion, showing the evidence that excess energy is very real but still poorly understood. Energies much higher than chemical combustion energies, without radioactive waste or greenhouse gases. The majority of scientists remained under the impression that this discovery announced in 1989 had died on the soap opera. It seems not...

See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHE7H_YUq9I (sorry in English not subtitled)

Attention it remains a TV show ...
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 23/04/09, 02:47

when journalists have nothing more to chew on, they come out of old subjects, which are more controversial

I think it has been proven that it was a hoax

in any case no one today is capable of producing (or supposedly reproducing) this pseudo experience

moreover the scientific community is so ashamed that there is never any more question of talking about it again

history is full of this kind of thing
Some scholars are so eager for glory that they do not hesitate to announce a false discovery. we even almost got a nobel on false experiences.

despite all the protocols we are no longer in the scientist but in the rumor heard by them even (we can not demonstrate it but it exists)

cold fusion, vacuum energy, wormhole, extraterrestrial etc ...

they are supposedly at the top (almost no one to contradict them), and yet ....

to meditate :|
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/04/09, 08:35

1 +!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 26/04/09, 20:18

Hello
I have the impression of re-reading Science & vie at the time of the announcement of Pons and Fleischmann ....... : Cry:
quantum physics is still, to a large extent, "terra incognita" ... moreover it is no longer called "cold fusion" but low energy nuclear reactions ;
some links:
http://www.lenr-canr.org/Experiments.htm
http://www.ensmp.fr/aflb/AFLB-297/table297.htm
http://www.ensmp.fr/aflb/AFLB-297/aflb297m330.htm
http://www.jeanpaulbiberian.net/
http://arxiv.org/abs/cond-mat/0603213

this is still a start, so stop with pseudo-scientific prejudices!
on this Good evening! [/ b]
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 01/05/09, 09:59

Here about the cold fusion I have a funny anecdote to tell you:
A few years ago I was negotiating with the town hall of a small town in the south of France to restore an old ruined farm and make it a horse farm to accommodate groups of children.

During a meeting with the mayor, the latter asked me: "since you are at the origin of this project, if you could go see the neighbor near the ruin to tell him that we are going to do something. , that would perhaps calm him: it is a kind of grumpy American who came to bury himself in our village and he sends us registered letters because the ruin near his house is the place of night gatherings, races of motorcycles, and other dream-parties ... You tell him that he is calming down, that the nuisances should stop, and that if he is not happy that he is going to be seen elsewhere! ".

So I went to meet this "grumpy American" with a little concern. In fact, it was indeed a gentleman of American origin, a little old, very kind, and who greeted me with great respect and confirmed that he regularly reported night gatherings and other disturbances that took place. were taking place in the nearby ruined farm, and who was happy to hear that the farm was going to be transformed into a childcare center. He even offered to facilitate the realization of the project by putting me in contact with investors interested in this type of project!

During the discussions, he told me that he had come to isolate himself here in the countryside to find the calm necessary for his research work and that he was at the origin of a very controversial discovery: the fusion cold. It was Mr. Pons.

We discussed for hours on end about his research and cold fusion, and knowing nothing about the subject and having no scientific training I documented myself on the subject and I actually discovered this media "affair" of fusion cold, very controversial, but which has also been the subject of colossal investments on the part of several governments including that of the USA.

The fact remains that French and foreign scientists, even if the subject is very controversial, are still very attentive to this "discovery" (hence the presence of this researcher in France who lives near a large center of nuclear research ...).

Finally the project of the farm fell into the water but I kept some contacts with this Mr. Pons who left me the memory of a very discreet, very kind and very open to scientific debate, and passionate about his research. He was also convinced that the phenomenon of cold fusion would one day be scientifically proven! ...
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
tonycomics
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tonycomics » 13/05/09, 23:59

I am a welder by trade. I welded with plasma air fires, with tungsten electrode, with rod and with a torch. I recently talked to a friend about cold fusion and he said:
"Do you know why welders prefer SAF stations for welding? Because SAF nothing if you don't know how to weld ..." average, well without laughing I think I have the solution for cold fusion c beast like cabbage and it suits me worth the Nobel Prize ... Cold junction, without heat release, without energy expenditure, without material deformation "would" be possible via nanotechnology. It's so stupid that you had to think about it, if it's not already done. I remind you for nanotechnology that it is not a science of miniaturaization but of the inter-community action of nanoparticles. Example: sand with cement and water and a pinch of salt gives stone, concrete.
It would seem from Time X that the titanium nanoparticles respond well to nanometric or atomic manipulation. I think that the solution of cold fusion will consist in depositing nanoparticles on the edges to be welded so that this "slips" between each atom to effect a "cold fusion"; penetration into the very heart of matter and a mechanical connection. Don't laugh, it's a simple idea!
Anyway, by then, I found the solution to have a little fun: I created Titane, the superhero made in France with self-adjusting armor made of nano-titanium particles, visible on my site.
0 x
Ready for translate civilzation by Maxproducts!