mechanical perpetual motion explanations

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 03/09/05, 01:52

take the post then click on edit on the right.

select the address and press Ctrl c (copy) and click on the button
I'M G

do Ctrl v (paste)
then Ok in the window of the script.

erases the previous address.
and you click on
Send Message Modifies

Before sending you can click on
preview
to see what it gives

With the habit, you'll see it's super simple.
What is encouraging is that you have not managed to fit your image
on an ordinary server.D is the hardest part.
;)

It makes me think of an ad that goes to the TV there is qq time :D
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 03/09/05, 08:58

Explanation of the gif:
A band turns on two pulleys.
This strip is provided with a number of elements formed of a cylinder and a heavy mass acting piston.
One end of each element is open for water to enter.
The other end has a neck. A flexible hose (not shown on the gif) connects this neck to the neck of the counterpart opposite element on the band.
In the descending element, the piston expels the air that is transferred into the upstream counterpart.
light blue: air
dark blue: water
Everything is immersed.
Could a muscular brain look into this project and calculate why it can not work?
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 04/09/05, 10:15

Super, Jean-François. Rabbit had explained to me well, but I'm not good at it, any more to know if the mechanism that shows the gif can work or not. It does not seem to trigger the passions. It is true that he is old. If Hunter was there, he would have spit on it but that would not have pushed the schmilblick forward. Does anyone know if a proto was made and what were the results?
A+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/05, 23:14

Sorry ?

It's not because a liquid goes up in some porous or absorbent solids that energy is formed ....

This phenomenon is perfectly explicable by simple physical laws

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capillarit%C3%A9
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 05/09/05, 14:07

I stupidly answered on the forum videos. I am copying here.

I'm going to see the videos, which are coming out of the subject "Mechanical MP", and certainly have more future ...
To come back to the mechanism, if there was an external source of energy, we would no longer be in the logic of a mechanical MP. What should move the band is the stronger Archimedes thrust on one side than the other, the presence of air increasing the volume of fluid displaced and creating an upward thrust equivalent to the weight of this liquid, as everyone knows.
If we made sure that the elements on the descending side were heavier than the water, and those on the lighter ascending side, what would prevent the band from turning regularly (aside, of course, the energy conservation law)?
Before tinkering a model, I would like to know if others, to your knowledge, have tried this thing If yes, it is not worth it that I get tired ...

Answer econologie Sunday September 04, 2005, 14:03 PM
A tip: do not get tired ... ... mp with "classic" mechanics have no chance to produce 1 only Joule ... except measurement error

My answer :
My interest in MP has nothing to do with energy production. I leave this to the serious and competent people. I'm just intrigued by the fact that a mechanism that seems obvious on paper can not work in real life.
The problem is the same as that of permanent magnet motors: how to make intermittent a permanent force? In the case of the submerged mechanism, it is a question of alternately implementing two opposing permanent forces: the gravity and the thrust of Archimedes.
For now, I have
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 05/09/05, 14:09

For now, I would like to know if anyone knows a handyman who has tried to build a mechanism like this
0 x
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 10/09/05, 08:55

Cuicui wrote:Could a muscular brain look into this project and calculate why it can not work?

To run this engine, make the modifications:
- add levers.
- add the gas springs, as it is drawn here: http://perpetuum.monsite.wanadoo.fr/page2.html
- and manufacture the floats so that in their min. they weigh nothing under water. Positive buoyancy, close to zero.
And of course, everything must be correctly calculated.

It is very simple:
- It is proved that a mass produces the same amount of energy down, that it consumes upward, regardless of footprint path. The energy balance = 0.
- This mass in the passage varies the volumes of the floats. And the different volume of the floats cause the Archimedes thrust different from the left and right side of the engines.
Hence: - the operation of the 01 11357 engine.
That's all.
0 x
SM
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 17/09/05, 18:37

Two new examples of "perpetual movements", which dragged on the net for a while ...

They start instantly, but tend to amortize after a few minutes ..

Here is a link:
<a href='http://www.jp-petit.com/Inclassable/illusion_optique2.htm#14_9_05' target='_blank'>http://www.jp-petit.com/Inclassable/illusi...ue2.htm#14_9_05</a>
:P
(See on google: crazy illusion)
0 x
Wish =>
Able to speak normally
without being constantly attacked by some people, who respect nothing, and this impunity.
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 17/11/05, 12:01

Hello!
As I already wrote, it's not me alone that needs a clean source of energy. To tell the truth, I do not need it at all.
I do not understand why all these ecologists, greens ... and so on, can only do the shows in front of the cameras.
They make a lot of noises for nothing, follow the railroad tracks, eg, climb trees, remembering their distant origins, make long speeches on TV to say nothing (or almost). .. etc., etc., etc.
But they can not offer a viable alternative to nuclear, eg, oil ... etc.
Even if someone offers something really worthwhile, nobody hears it. It's the scream in the desert ...
I have proposed something worthwhile (in my opinion), but strangely I can not find anyone to help me. And all this, in my opinion, because we have to do the concrete acts and not the show in front of the cameras. And to make concrete there is no one.
Eh yes!
0 x
SM