Free Electricity - Should not dreaming!

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Free Electricity - Should not dreaming!

by caracole » 29/01/09, 18:47

Another crazy invention!
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=CHvuty37b ... annel_page

St. Thomas do you know?
0 x
Windows is a human operating system by the computer.
Linux is the opposite ...
xboxman4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by xboxman4 » 29/01/09, 19:17

It is just the "transmission" of electricity. I heard that Intel had already been able to transmit electricity via XD aerial voice, it even went to E = m6.

But hey, free energy, you have to see it yourself to believe it; and its also depends on the meaning given to the words "free energy"! for me, a wind turbine provides free energy (thanks to the wind). So a machine called 'on unit' would have another source of energy, but invisible! Knowing that we always reproach people dealing with this subject that it is impossible because of this or that law. But even today, in philosophy, we have been taught that science is not the bearer of truth! And it is true, certain questions cannot be solved by the sciences (and still happy), like the fact that the man is endowed with a conscience or also the paranormal: but hey I deviate from the subject ^^. Anyway, you don't always have to believe in science like in a bible! (science is not a religion)
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/01/09, 21:47

What you say is relevant, but your last sentence is unfortunate:
"Anyway, you don't always have to believe in science like in a bible! (Science is not a religion)."
The object of science being knowledge, this excludes all forms of belief. That of religion is the mainspring of faith, therefore of belief.
Reassure yourself, I understand that this is only a clumsiness of you!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."