The machine to cure cancer: Myth or Reality?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
pierre3131
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pierre3131 » 16/02/10, 20:56

Obamot wrote:I do not see what I could find more than what is available in particular through the university library and its network interconnected with several universities ...

So enlighten us with precise information and results, and we will talk about it again ...

Because the internet can also be used to disseminate all kinds of more or less scientific and / or effective things.

Things that are not in college networks? easy :
the 4 gernez books are available at this address, in several pieces: http://biomedecine-theorique.com/3.html,
and a summary among others: http://catholiquesdu.free.fr/CORPUS/SIT ... Resume.pdf
I concede to you however that old articles, or theses, or study reports available for free, it does not run the streets, virtual memes, and it is there that the curiosity of students or teachers should (it is conditional yes, unfortunately) be the strongest.
(There is life out of college!)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/02/10, 22:28

Personally I have absolutely nothing against it. Quite the contrary. It is true that it seems clever.

Now since its protocol was made public, there should be thousands of people who should be able to testify.

The problem is that obviously we cannot detect / test 16 unfortunate cancer cells lost in the body. Consequently one is reduced to statistics more or less unverifiable and faced with conjectures.

I run a track (to tell you how hostile I am)
A good way would be to take a test group (to which the protocol would be applied) among patients who have been cured of cancer by conventional means. We would take another test group (with the same selective character) or we would apply the same protocol while giving placebo instead of active substances. The statistical result would then probably be incontestable.

But obviously NOTHING is opposed to identifying the causes of the different types of disease including cancer, either, is it not? .... : Cheesy: : Wink:
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 16/02/10, 23:30

According to Mr. Gernez, cancer, whatever its causes, can only develop if the immune system can no longer destroy cancer cells and prevent their multiplication and their development into tumors with vascularization.
By testing the quality of a subject's immune system, we could know whether or not he is at risk of cancer. When in doubt, the annual treatment appears to be a good precaution.
This obviously does not prevent avoiding exposing the body to agents causing cancer (harmful substances or radiation, poor diet, psychological stress).
Last edited by Cuicui the 17 / 02 / 10, 10: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/02/10, 23:44

Doctors (of "conventional" medicine ...) have been testing patients' immune responses for a long time now, but the results they keep to themselves (they especially do not communicate the thresholds for example ...) it's secret "defense"...

Those who have a laboratory in their cabinet are very rare, I had the opportunity to see under the microscope, the blood cells of my wife, in ours ... But he is concerned with the causes, asks us what is our food and it treats us upstream ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

for Oiseautempete info

by dedeleco » 02/03/10, 01:18

On the BBC a testimony at the end after a critical article on Omega 3 useful in case of shortage in our food:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8543172.stm

I live in a fishing town. Salmon is everywhere. I eat lots of salmon on my doctors recommendation. When I don't, my arthritis gets worse very quickly. When I eat it at least 6-8oz of it 2-3 times a week, arthritic pain and other symptoms do seem to greatly diminish over 2-3 weeks. I don't know about Omega-3 and all that, but if salmon has the highest concentrate of it, then maybe there's something to it.
Larry Weinberg, Gold Beach, OR USA

May be useful for you ?????
But the effect takes 2 to 3 weeks as on hyperactive children.
Mackerels have more but more allergenic if not fresh !!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/03/10, 17:21

... 2 to 3 weeks is very short to get out of a deadlock situation. We see for example the first encouraging signs after two months (for a patient suffering from allergies for example) and it is only after one or two years that the subject is out of business ...

But consuming omega-3, omega-6, omega-9 would not be enough, but it's a very good start if you avoid fatty acids "trans"...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Cancer Healing Machine: Myth or Reality?

by Janic » 29/07/17, 19:54

to see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLA0kUS5g4g
systematic cancer screening: a scam?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyRIZ87mjQ4
cancer, gernez, the chemotherapy scandal
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré