Small ideas: improving the generator Hydrogen!

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
xboxman4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Small ideas: improving the generator Hydrogen!

by xboxman4 » 12/08/08, 16:16

Good morning all. It's been a while since I hang around on econology (a bit like everyone else ^^) in order to follow the various discussions on free energy. I was first interested in the magnetic motor, but having not seen a functional motor, (apart from that of Minato but not much info on the subject, too bad) I turned to hydrogen which seems to me an interesting energy vector.

but hey, let's move on to the subject : Mrgreen:

Recently, while doing research, I came across the famous "Wimhurst" machine that I had studied in high school (machine which draws its electricity from ambient air => static electricity more exactly). Moreover, a German or Swiss group (I remember it more) managed to improve its operation to provide current in the order of kilowatts: the Testatika (but hey, as usual, not enough information or concrete plan).
You are going to tell me, what is the connection between hydrogen and this "Wimhurst" machine?

Well, I remembered that a Wimhurst machine provided a lot of Voltage (10 Volts or more) but little amperage.

Knowing that in an electrolysis, the production of hydrogen and in relation to the amperage, and not the voltage (+ of ampere = + of H2), my idea would be to be able to convert the voltage of the machine of "Wimhurst "in Ampere !!! The voltage drops and the amperage increases!

We would therefore have free amperage, which we will inject into a hydrogen generator.

Concretely, without asking the question of the machine or the production of H2, Is it possible?

Thank you : Idea:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 12/08/08, 22:10

Welcome Xboxman, thank you for your sympathetic intervention, but I believe that we will have to set the record straight a little.

Minato: where did you see him spin? Because, a few months ago, I asked my son's girlfriend (100% made in Japan) to do a search in Japanese, on his cell phone bought in Japan: not conclusive at all: not even a trace of stores where we could supposedly buy the 40.000 fans manufactured.

Whimshurt machine: stop dreaming: the amount of energy is incommensurate (in the sense : Cry: ) between the energy you use to turn the crank and the one that really comes out. In high voltage electrolysis, there are certainly tests to be done, but I do not think that this is the right way. If you have 10.000 volts under 10 microamps, under 100 volts, you will never have more than a few milliwatts: W = UX I.

Do not be discouraged, continue to visit us, ask questions, but possibly re-read your physics class.

See you soon, no hard feelings I hope.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
xboxman4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by xboxman4 » 13/08/08, 01:18

That's what I thought (not for my physics class, I remember ^^). It is for this reason that I asked the question: I doubted for electrolysis, but it is true that even if we lower the voltage to get better amperage, the power will always be the same. The worst part about it is that I knew it (ohms law).

Thank you anyway.

HS: for the minato magnetic motor, I made it clear that there is a lack of information, I know that you have carried out research: has it really been marketed, we do not know if it worked, or if it's still a scam! it's been 4 years already! I would like to turn to a Magn motor. but I do not see which one (the newman does not inspire me, the bedini is pretty good but hey I have no battery on hand and I would not know what to do with it XD, then the others are not detailed enough : short, it's not tomorrow the eve of magnetic energy: /)
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 13/08/08, 10:35

Hello
if you stop at the laws, you will get nowhere 8)
0 x
nofuel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

minato

by nofuel » 24/11/08, 23:15

hello to all 2, just a small detail concerning the minato motor, it cleverly positioned 2 rows of permanent magnet, which means that it consumes only 20% of electricity compared to a conventional motor for the same power returned what is huge, but it is not a superunit motor !!!
the 40000 fans were sold to a chain of large surfaces, but not for resale, for the air conditioning of their stores !!!
I will have found one for myself, but we will have to wait.

2 link:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/se ... ato_events

http://www.ovni007.com/id106.html
0 x
the more I pedal less quickly, the faster I advance
comode
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by comode » 28/11/08, 16:23

jonule wrote:Hello
if you stop at the laws, you won't get anywhere 8)

MUAHAHAHAHA!

You, it's not for nothing that you deserve the prize of the most perched guy of this forum !
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 28/11/08, 17:44

comode wrote:
jonule wrote:Hello
if you stop at the laws, you will get nowhere 8)

MUAHAHAHAHA!

You, it's not for nothing that you deserve the prize of the most perched guy of this forum !

Perched? what does it mean :D
The Jonule is what it is, but in this case, when it says:
if you stop at the laws, you will get nowhere
, I say loud and clear, he is right.
Copernicus, was very afraid of the laws ... rather of those who make laws and justice ... (there are many others ..)
I have a very bad memory, but I remember the main thing, namely, if a person is telling the truth, I support it, if I am not sure, I will be silent.
What I also know, from experience, is that hurting or offending a person is not positive; there are other ways to express yourself ... '(humor, for example).
silence is also a way to express yourself :DImage
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
comode
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by comode » 28/11/08, 19:51

Must stop saying anything there ...

If you start to mix the law of men with that of physics, it is normal for you to have such stupid reasoning ...

Then in terms of humor, you may not have noticed, but the fact that I qualify it perched rather than stupid (which would have been much more suited to his case) is in itself a form of humor, since I associate his words with the psychotropic effects of certain substances rather than with his catastrophic (and real) mental deficiencies.

So no, the laws of physics cannot be broken ... never and never! If you find a scenario or you think you have broken the laws of physics, it is that you have not considered them exhaustively! I specify it because I feel the funny coming who will consider that an airplane breaks the laws of gravity ...

So when Elephant says P = IU, you really have to be there to tell someone not to trust it, especially when the law in question is exhaustive in its context!

And finally, to answer xboxman, battle not, it is the power that counts, the Watts which correspond to an energy per second (Joule / s). To break an OH bond, it is counted in joules. And as Elephant said, P = UI

You can play as much as you want on the intensity / voltage, the power will remain the same.
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"