Obelix machine!

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 25/07/08, 08:31

Hello Captain,

The answer may be a little too ... quick!
In PV the system is inadequate to say the least:
For 100 W PERMANENT you need at least 800 Wp of panels which implies 5000 Euros of investment.
In addition the batteries. to have a stable installation it would be necessary to go up to 48 Volts and 200 A / h (in order to have a maximum load equal to ac / 10)
All this hardly appeals to me, because of the cost, clutter, maintenance etc ..... (not to mention the return on investment)

This is why I lean for another method .....

Obelix
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 25/07/08, 09:04

Yes, the production of permanent so-called renewable energies is rare, which is why the energy future is not rosy, in any case at the rate of our current consumption of fossil energies.

I only see the hydraulics, if you have a stream nearby

if you live in a windy region, you can make a wind turbine 1m in diameter, easy as long as you have a tree high enough in your garden

otherwise, I don't see any other solution, yet we all work for free energies, but I'm afraid nature won't allow it
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^