Magnetic motor or electric motor aid

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Chep
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Magnetic motor or electric motor aid

by Chep » 21/07/08, 17:50

Hello everyone!

So I haven't read everything yet on the forums but I still have the impression that there is something to do with the magnets.

First, I was just wondering if the energy missing from the quartz tests, among others, is it equal to the energy required for the total movement or not?

More clearly for example, a wind turbine which turns a generator of 200W, if one adds a ramp of "magnetic door" to it, will it be able to turn a generator of 300w?

I thought that what was missing in all these montages was two things

1st their diversity: You tested each assembly separately, it does not work, ok I saw
But each one works let's say "almost" just a little something is missing.
They all have different reactions and properties and reactions and so maybe coupling them would be an idea?

We could for example have 1 tray with magnetic doors on the 2 thirds and 1 empty tier with 3 divers so always 2 in the doors

-on the same axis, 2 nd, 4 th and 6 th plate, the spiral. even topo, we do not close it well on we only keep the party that we observed as being efficient.

- 3rd and 5th stage the same as the first

the whole shifted so that the 1st and the 2nd have 1 third of door in common similar for the other assembly.

Of course to use mumetal to attenuate certain party (in particular the rear and / or the "entered" side of the magnetic door)

2nd an external energy supply to start or maintain

The system will eventually be balanced and will probably require a great deal of force to start but once launched it may require very little energy to be maintained and will however have strength (I would like to say that it will not stop but I do not try to make a perpetual movement then pass).

We could then think that with serial mounting with large magnets we could rotate on this same axis 3 generator and 1 electric motor (maybe bedini eh, we mix experiences)

The electric motor must be satisfied with the maximum of the current produced by 1 generator to maintain the magnets.

I am a little ready on that the engine which works all alone without doing anything with 3 magnet or 2 resistance and 1 coil is not for tomorrow.
On the other hand I am sure that the magnets can "help" an axis which is already rotating to bear a heavier load.

I have neither the money nor the materials necessary for experiments so I put some aside to start in some time. On the other hand those who have what it takes ... I would be curious to see what gives a mixture of experiences and their multiplication on the same axis.

And even if it took 40 door trays or whatever, wouldn't it be interesting anyway? We did not say that free and clean energy should be housed in the glove box,)

Thank you for your patience to have read a subject surely already seen a thousand times,)
0 x