3th Newton's Law

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
ptrem
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ptrem » 27/03/08, 23:16

for now no one has advanced theory on the lifter in the void, someone wants it to launch? [/ quote]
Thank you for your attention to moving the lifter.
The 3th law of Newton is always verified.
But for the lifter his displacement in the void is still not explained.
I have read a long time ago this proposition: the electric field is perpendicular to the magnetic field, there should be a third field perpendicular to them in a three-dimensional universe; but this is pure fiction!
Regards ptrem
0 x
we know how to produce plasma; the problem is to make the box to contain it.
the expert engineers to make this box have 100% chances of being hired to cadarache.
According to a senior CEA leader, the energy of the future is hydrogen produced with electricity. But the problem is still to contain it.
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 29/03/08, 11:45

If Naudin can forget a force in this balance sheet physics bac + 1, I have no confidence in his description of the lifter.

If you believe it, the best thing to do is to start by learning Maxwell's equations, and see if they give an explanation. Maxwell that still explains the color of the sky to the orientation of the compass.
0 x