Lost and harmful energy to recover from our cars?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
RolCopter
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Lost and harmful energy to recover from our cars?

by RolCopter » 17/12/07, 21:22

good evening everyone

Extract of https://www.econologie.com/classement-ec ... -3558.html

Smog produced by rotating tires.

The telephone is not the only source of electromagnetic smog. On behalf of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH), the Automobile Engineering Section of the Haute École
Biel technical et Informatique (HTI) made precise measurements of the electromagnetic charge inside a car.

Measurements taken on 12 stationary vehicles, engine switched on, revealed weak electromagnetic fields of the order of 0,1 to 0,3 μT. These values ​​are considerably higher when the vehicle is moving, since they average 3 μT. Near the feet of the front passenger and in the area of ​​the rear seats, we even measured peaks at 9,5 μT. If these measurements are well below the values
international limits, however, they exceed the usual daily electromagnetic loads (0,1 to 0,2 μT).

Lost and harmful energy recovered from our cars?
It is out of reach given my knowledge of magnetism but I know that among us there are people who are capable of dealing with this kind of subject.
0 x
Less consumption is good
Less pollution is already a great result
Flytox

by Flytox » 17/12/07, 22:21

Bonjour à tous

Not understood this kind of measure and recommendation extracted from the pdf above.

If the magnetic field comes from the development of the tire, the cost of demagnetization is infinitesimal for a large tire manufacturer. For the individual going to demagnetize his tires will not be free as usual. If it is an evil, it must be treated at the root and not recommended by the client. : Shock:

If this electromagnetic "smog" is dangerous, I fear that there are many others even worse, for example when we shave in the morning, the motor is absolutely not shielded and applied against the cheek and not not 50 cm behind the sheet metal of the wing of the car .... :frown:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132