Seawater engine: John Kanzius, the new S. Meyer?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 08/12/09, 22:55

elephant wrote:It's not that we don't want to believe you, but like I said: you've said too much, or not enough. We want to know! :D Either we open a track, or we close a door!

I got the message well and I'm not in the least offended because the adage "the truth is in doubt" is part of my way of thinking about life.

Certainties are the flags of too much violence (physical, intellectual, ...) for me to head headlong behind one of them (even science can be wrong, that's why it evolves) .

I also like to form an opinion, as I did with a AVEC (little gain, but more fishing), local bio-diesel, and now an e-bike (already more than 350km in 2 months).

The car unfortunately remains almost essential in many cases (isolated housing, shopping, bringing your baby to feed, ...).
That's why I shared my experience, because I read a lot of information about S. Meyer, B. Boyse, JLN, ..., and I realized the difficulty of be in overunit and even more (cop> 5) to run a heat engine with an efficiency of 25%.
This system excited me when my boyfriend told me the story, after I told him about the S. Meyer's Buggy. I have noted your interest in the subject and I will try to have more info soon (a plan, a diagram, see +) but at the time, he remembered that the object had been bought on eBay US or a site of this style, without remembering the brand.
A+
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 09/12/09, 09:43

At first, we f ... madly where this maser comes from, at least as long as we don't have the certainty that it works! And this ball there, it is in the camp of your boyfriend!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be